Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I'm gonna die. x.x Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crushing
  hard X________________X
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 pm
>.> So I had this crush back in 6th grade when I was 12... That's like 10 years ago.

Anyways, I had a crush on him for years. It last so long that it still continues because I feel like its developed into a habit... but the point I'm trying to get it at is I haven't seen him for years and my brother just told me that he's currently working at my mall's Best Buy... x.x To think I was at the mall today with my dad... If I went to Best Buy and saw him I would have had a heart attack. x//////x

T^T This is really bad. This can't happen. He's not suppose to be this close.
To think I thought I was over him, but my heart is pounding right now just think about him.

My brother told me he's still perfect. T^T And this whole time I was wishing he was a cocky, douche bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:46 am
Did he tell you about the STI hes passed around multiple girls?

Dunno, most people have douchey traits but often you dont see them till you get really close to them and they feel safe enough to be real around you.

For the vast majority of relationships this is after seven months (and thats seven months of a close relationship may be longer in a not so close one, but still 7 is a typical magic number.

Im sure he does have his doosh traits, just find and ask one of his exes.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:41 am
I doubt it. He was pretty nice back in the day. He was a dork and no one was friends with him. I was actually once of the first girls to start talking to him in our 6th grade class. He was a lot of fun. But as junior high and high school came around he found his group of people. He always just seemed like a fun, out going guy to me. I wouldn't put it past him.

In the end, I have no desires being with him anyway. I have a boyfriend I love and I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I think I was just a bit weirded out because a couple weeks ago my brother and I were doing audio for one of my animation piece and we actually were talking about him. And then lately I keep thinking I'm seeing him around Boston. And now I find out he's still around in my hometown. x.x It's a bit bizarre.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:03 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

In the end, I have no desires being with him anyway. I have a boyfriend I love and I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I think I was just a bit weirded out because a couple weeks ago my brother and I were doing audio for one of my animation piece and we actually were talking about him. And then lately I keep thinking I'm seeing him around Boston. And now I find out he's still around in my hometown. x.x It's a bit bizarre.

Yeah, just remember even if you are married and deeply in love, its only human to look around and think....my good that person is sexy, if my circumstances were vastly different I would totally tap that. Whats important is when you have those thoughts you recognise them as just normal thoughts let them come and go and dont act on them. Its unhealthy to completly bar your mind from seeing anyone else as sexy, just as its unhealty to act on those thoughts. The key is knowing what is a fleeting biological urge, and a important and real relationship. And which is the one you will and should act on.

XD it dosent seem totally strange to see someone in your hometown who used to be in your hometown. XD sounds exceedinly possible.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm
heart talk to him heart It'd be nice, hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Sagebomb

Yeah, just remember even if you are married and deeply in love, its only human to look around and think....my good that person is sexy, if my circumstances were vastly different I would totally tap that. Whats important is when you have those thoughts you recognise them as just normal thoughts let them come and go and dont act on them. Its unhealthy to completly bar your mind from seeing anyone else as sexy, just as its unhealty to act on those thoughts. The key is knowing what is a fleeting biological urge, and a important and real relationship. And which is the one you will and should act on.

XD it dosent seem totally strange to see someone in your hometown who used to be in your hometown. XD sounds exceedinly possible.

But I don't think that way. xP I'm totally focused on my boyfriend. And even if I do think like that I don't think about sex ever. I think about simple kissing and cuddle time and nothing more.

Well, it's strange because even though its my hometown I barely see anyone I know around. The last time I saw him was 3 years ago at the fair and before then it was high school. So its very odd. Especially because the last time I stalked up om his Facebook he lived in Boston. >.<  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

But I don't think that way. xP I'm totally focused on my boyfriend. And even if I do think like that I don't think about sex ever. I think about simple kissing and cuddle time and nothing more.

Well, it's strange because even though its my hometown I barely see anyone I know around. The last time I saw him was 3 years ago at the fair and before then it was high school. So its very odd. Especially because the last time I stalked up om his Facebook he lived in Boston. >.<

To think is your minds freedom, to act is your bodys error.

That fair enough, I mean I almost never see anyone of my childhood anymore. I saw a girl I went to middle school with in a supermarket in the city. Hadnt seen her for several years. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:43 am
Sagebomb

That fair enough, I mean I almost never see anyone of my childhood anymore. I saw a girl I went to middle school with in a supermarket in the city. Hadnt seen her for several years. *shrugs*

I generally never know how to act if I see somebody I use to know (lol. "somebody I use to know" oh Gotye). Like I don't know if they remember me. Or if I should say something. Or even acknowledge that I know them. Or just act like they're just a totally stranger.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:45 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

I generally never know how to act if I see somebody I use to know (lol. "somebody I use to know" oh Gotye). Like I don't know if they remember me. Or if I should say something. Or even acknowledge that I know them. Or just act like they're just a totally stranger.

More often the recognise me...and strike a convo and Im like hay, its been ages what have you been up to? Have the convo...walk away and then be like...I wonder who that was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 am
Sagebomb

More often the recognise me...and strike a convo and Im like hay, its been ages what have you been up to? Have the convo...walk away and then be like...I wonder who that was.

I'm pretty good with remember people so I've never had that problem.
There's a few people that I've had a conversation with. It's usually old friends, but some old friend won't even say anything like they're better than me or something.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:56 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

I'm pretty good with remember people so I've never had that problem.
There's a few people that I've had a conversation with. It's usually old friends, but some old friend won't even say anything like they're better than me or something.

Usually Im good with faces, but I am terrible with names...really bad.

Like each cruise normally the other staff would learn like 30 of the kids names or more in the week...and I would only get like 10.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:03 am
Sagebomb

Like each cruise normally the other staff would learn like 30 of the kids names or more in the week...and I would only get like 10.

I'm pretty good with names too, but only if I'm around them enough.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

I'm pretty good with names too, but only if I'm around them enough.

I know have worked with thousands of kids who know my name...But I feel its easier to know your leaders names than it is for leaders to know everyone elses. I try...Im just not a names person.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 am
Sagebomb

I know have worked with thousands of kids who know my name...But I feel its easier to know your leaders names than it is for leaders to know everyone elses. I try...Im just not a names person.

^^ At least you try. I think I would have trouble knowing 30 kids names too.
How long do you have these kids for?  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

^^ At least you try. I think I would have trouble knowing 30 kids names too.
How long do you have these kids for?

Virtually always a week.

I.e When I worked in WI, OH, CA and on the ships mainly its groups of kids for a week. Usually a lot more than 30 kids, as well.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff