Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Starbucks Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 pm
The manager of this particular Starbucks Josue Starborn
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
Josue Starborn
Theme Song

Josue sighed as he had his laptop with him as he was typing a story he was writing and kept editing the parts that he disliked. After a while he finished typing as he cracked his knuckles and stretched a little so far no one was in so he was taking a small break. He went on google and started to search myths about vampire, wolves, etc. Thet really interested him especially since humans seem to make them seem stronger than they were actually were.

He took a bite from his small donut then drank some coffee as he kept searching for something when he spotted something that was peculiar as he read it he smiled and chuckled and drank all his coffee and ate his donut. The blog was about people being attacked by super-natural beings which he thought was funny because most were either completely fake or really funny of what might have happened.

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:52 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yasu Ito
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Uh..."
Yasu squinted his red eyes as he stared at the list of choices of drinks he could pick from. The cashier eyed him as she waited for him to place his order, but by the exasperated look on her face it looked like it had already been a while. He had never been to a fancy place like this, and he had no idea what half of these things were! Vanilla frappuccino? The hell was that?!
There were a few people waiting behind them, one of them being an impatient Kaoru.
"For God's sake, Yasu, just pick something." he sighed while rubbing his forehead in irritation. He looked beautiful enough to pass for a woman (the silver ponytail was very convincing), so it was understandable why one of the guys in line showed disappointment at hearing a male's voice come from Kaoru.
"Shut up!" Yasu snapped at the older male. "I ain't ever been here. This stuff all looks weird! Why can't I just get coffee?"
"You can." pressed Kaoru.
"Hell if I can! Y'don't just put up a list like that with fancy a-s coffee and then serve regular coffee!" Yasu growled back before returning to his dilemma, making the songwriter sigh in frustration.

User Image
Kaoru Nakano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Y'know, you can always get the white chocolate mocha, if you add milk and just a bit of sugar, it tastes like a dream." A soft and rather cutesy voice rang behind the duo, it was young Hikaru, the visual component of Haze. He had been standing behind the two waiting patiently only until they became quite vocal with their issue. Hikaru was always open to help and he had often frequented Starbucks when Takeo and Akihiko were doing other things. Speaking of the brutish devil, Takeo was actually sitting in one of the booths near the door.

Akihiko was setting up their dorm and school schedules while the two decided to check out the nearby shopping district at Hikaru's request. He wished to see if he could find anything on sale and decided to first take a stop at starbucks. Now the rather charming idol stood before the two with a smile that spoke volumes for his innocence. Hikaru wore a rather vibrant pink shirt across his chest while a light blue jacket lay lazily around that. Beneath was an assortment of belts wrapped around his rather slender waist and a pair of monogrammed jeans that said Haze in Cyan. He wore no jewelry or accessories which only served to make him look rather childish and charming.

"Sometimes my friend Takeo gets the Chai Tea Latte but I can't stand those bitter tea drinks..." The two before him seemed frustrated so Hikaru felt it was up to him to fix that; little did he know that the his blonde bodyguard was watching with intense eyes, as if defending him in spirit as he watched.

Awesome nerd

Maxy Wexerg

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:43 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yasu Ito

"I though I said to shut up!" Yasu barked as he turned around to shake a fist at who would dare yell at him. "I don't want to taste a dream, I want to taste a Goddamn coffee!"
"Four dollars and thirty-two cents is your change, sir."
Yasu blinked when he heard the cashier and turned to see Kaoru putting his money back in his wallet. "Wh- Did you order for me?" he asked with almost a childish frown on his face.
"Yes." the songwriter replied without looking at the pouting man. He put his wallet up then looked at the man. "Don't give me that look. You were going to take ages." He reached out and pinched Yasu's cheek harshly, shaking his face a little as his own became distorted in its earlier frustration. "Besides, a brat like you doesn't need anymore caffeine in you." After he was done with his mini-scolding, he let go of the younger male to address the one that had spoken to them. "I'm sorry for my friend's... bluntness. He's not social." He tossed Yasu a sideways glance when he heard him grumble, then looked back at the other man. Or boy. This one looked young. No, that wasn't it. The way he dressed was more innocent than the average teen, so it almost tricked him into guessing the wrong age. Kaoru opened his mouth to speak, but paused as more caught his eye.
"You look familiar." he finally said. "Are you Japanese?"

Kaoru Nakano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hikaru paused and jumped, his body stepping back lightly as the male turned to shake his fist. Hikaru felt a bit of fight or flight response and almost ducked but instead stood firm. He looked down, his eye's finding the brown tile below him and the creases that surrounded him in squares. He was giving a suggestion, he didn't know the male would respond so angrily. He looked up again, his eye's finding the feminine looking male's easily before a smile returned to his lips. Hikaru was always quick to bounce back, even if a bit of his thoughts were still focused on how hostile the other male was.

"Oh, it's fine, I have a friend whose pretty standoffish too, I shouldn't have spoken out of turn." His smile radiated a rather sickening perfection that only someone whose talent stuck in the Visual department. Takeo and Akihiko always failed in that regard. Hikaru put his hands into his pockets and fell back just a bit on his back heel before standing firm and nodding. "Oh yea, I'm Japanese. Watashi wa Hikaru Uzukides~!" His Japanese had been deteriorating after switching to English but he still made sure to litter some traditional Japanese into his language to keep things fresh. Memorizing songs were easy enough but language switching was never his forte~!

Awesome nerd

Maxy Wexerg

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:00 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yasu Ito

Kaoru had to squint to keep himself from being blinded by the radiant smile. Yes, now it was coming back to him. He had been around Kenshin long enough to recognize a smile like that. "My name is Kaoru. My... friend here is Yasu." He motioned to the white-haired individual that was still grumbling and rubbing his cheek. Ignoring that, Kaoru focused on the idol in front of him. "Hikaru, you wouldn't happen to be in the music industry, would you?" he asked safely.

Kaoru Nakano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hikaru's smile vanished as a look of slight confusion took it's place before immediately coming back! "Oh! Yea, I don't really like to tell people. Takeo say's it'll end up defining my personality. I'm Hikaru, the third member of Haze! Are you a fan or something?" It was until another customer lightly pushed his impatient way passed the talking trio that Hikaru realized they were still in line. "Oh, I think you wait for your drink over there..." He pointed off to another counter not far away where various tenders were working away.

The generous smiles drove Hikaru to buy something but it looked a lot like that was no longer the situation. Instead the bright idol decided to follow the other two to the further counter before continuing their conversation. Hikaru would have probably recognized the two newer characters but he wasn't really one to listen to names or headlines, he mostly watched cartoons on TV and sang away to his own music! "Why'd you ask if I was in the music industry?" He asked again after their move.

Awesome nerd

Maxy Wexerg

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yasu Ito

Kaoru wasn't surprised to see that the idol didn't recognize him. Both he and Yasu looked completely different than when on stage. In fact, the entire band looked different when performing. It was an idea one of the members had in order for them to continue having normal lives, whatever normal meant.
"Yes, not many recognize me when I'm dressed normally." Kaoru voiced his thoughts as he crossed his arms. He glanced over at Yasu when he felt eyes on him and shooed the drummer away, telling him to find them a table. After a quick quarrel, Yasu reluctantly moved away, but not before giving Hikaru a dirty look. "As I was saying," Kaoru started again. "I'm one of the members of Kurai Arashi. Technically we're rivals." he chuckled. He, as well as most of the band, didn't harbor intense pride towards these kinds of things. Well, maybe Yasu. The leader, though, was obsessed with being the best. If he were to learn that another band was here there was no doubt he would rip apart the entire city to find them.

Kaoru Nakano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

It took a minute for Hikaru to realize it, but once he did his eye's became just as bright as his smile. "Really? You guys are Kurai Arashi!" This realization was wondrous! Hikaru's imagination ran wild then and he thought to the future they might have as friends, maybe they could perform a great big concert sometime! However those thoughts were pretty dashed when Kaoru went on to say they were rivals.

Hikaru understood the idea of rivals, they were essentially friends that found purpose in getting better in order to pass the other. Their friendship was nice and always made the other improve but Hikaru didn't want that. He had watched anime before and knew that rival relationships never ended up like all the sunshine and rainbows regular friendships signified. He wanted everyone to just be friends and have the ability to enjoy eachothers company...showbiz not included. Hikaru's dreams of the two groups being good friends wouldn't last apparently.

He looked up to Kaoru and smiled, his emotions never truly registering on his face. "I hope we can be friends too, Akihiko can get a bit competitive...but I would rather have friends than rivals." He stated his point as naively as he could, hoping Kaoru would understand.

Awesome nerd

Maxy Wexerg

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:10 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yasu Ito

Pity showed on Kaoru's face when he saw the disappointment on Hikaru's. "We can be friends." he nodded. Normally he wouldn't say something so hopeful, maybe this kid's charm was affecting even him. "Of course, Kenshin will erupt if he sees you. I'm sure your leader's pride is strong, but Kenshin has stubbornness to back it up. The reason the band's even here is because our main rival, a K-pop band, is here." He paused. "Why is your band here? On tour?"

Kaoru Nakano

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hikaru tilted his head, his eye's falling to confusion when the spotlight was turned to his reason for being here. "Oh I just wanted to go to highschool with my best friends! I'm sure Akihiko and Takeo have their reasons..." Hikarus eye's shifted to another blinding smile as he explained. This was the same boy who emancipated himself from his father in order to bring Takeo and Akihiko under the spotlight with him. They made singing and life rather fun, even Hikaru found it hard to keep up with the two sometimes. That was why he was here...why Haze was here...was a story he wasn't told just yet~!

He preferred to live in his own brand of ignorance anyway. "Well until your leader blows his gasket you can consider us friends ok?" He leaned forward, almost as if about to give a secret. He instead winked, as if their newfound friendship would be a dark secret that would cut the wrong wire of a bomb if spoken. "Alright! Enjoy your drinks. Oh! Sometime in the year I gotta make a song all by myself...when I perform it you gotta be there K? That way we'll be friends forever!" He nodded to his newfound friend before stepping back and waving to Yasu who wasn't too far away. With that Hikaru retreated to his table and sat down across from Takeo, who was less than bright and peppy.

"Who the hell was that?" He was quick to respond as his friend sat down.

"Oh they're m- they're my new friends, that one with the girl hair is actually a boy though, and he's really nice." He was quicker to explain, even proudly. Takeo's left brow rose questioningly before he leaned back in his booth and sighed.

"Whatever Hiki, just stop talking to strangers. Remember when you got lost in Okinawa? I don't mind telling the story, considering the aftermath." Takeo's face grew almost sinister while Hikaru's adorable face grew rather red in response.

"Y-you promised you forgot!" The tall blonde laughed as the younger idol tried his best to change the subject.

Awesome nerd

Maxy Wexerg

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:41 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Yasu Ito

Meanwhile, the other duo had a conversation of their own.
"Well that was hella weird of you!" Yasu snorted when Kaoru sat down across from him. "You don't usually try to be nice to people. Not for that long, at least." He leaned to the side so that he could see the two from a distance, narrowing his eyes. "You know Ken's gonna kill you if he sees that you talked to them."
"He won't find out. He's too obsessed with Blackjack." Kaoru dismissed as he handed the drummer the drink. As Yasu narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the drink that was new to him - a mocha - Kaoru thought to himself. It really was unusual of him. He socialized and smiled, sure, but he wasn't one to make small talk. Most of the time he would talk to people only to apologize for Yasu's reckless behavior. He could understand why Hikaru was such an idol, even before Haze existed. That boy radiated warmth, innocence, and sweetness. It was like being around a prince. Kaoru couldn't even be intimidated or angry about it, but more impressed.

Kaoru Nakano

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Still?" asked a voice from beside the table. Ellery stood with his arms crossed, a frappuccino in one hand and a wine bag in the other. His left eyebrow, perfectly sculpted, was raised in question, slim body covered by jeans that clung to his slim hips, a white tank top that seemed to glide over his skin, and a black sweater that clearly belonged to someone much more muscular and taller than him. There was a green hat on his head keeping his hair back and out of the way, stunning green eyes glimmering down on the two stars. "You'd think, with the benefit coming up, we'd all be able to share the stage in harmony. Then again, who better to bring attention to a cause like Kenshin and Lock, right?"
He chuckled, then nodded at Kaoru. "By the way, it's lovely to see you again, Kaoru. You look much healthier than last I saw you. I hope you're doing well. You too, Yasu." He nodded at Yasu when he addressed him, then looked over to the other idols in the room. They looked incredibly familiar. He'd probably met them as his other identity. "Would you excuse me?" he trailed off, walking over to the other table.
With slightly pink cheeks, embarrassed that he'd forgotten the mens' names, Ellery cleared his throat to ask for attention. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but you two are Japanese idols, right?" He gestured between them. "I'm afraid I don't pay as much attention to Japanese culture as a man in my position should, but the two of you look awfully familiar." He was quiet for a moment, then smiled brightly. "Haze, right? You two are from Haze?" He set his hands on his slender hips, tilting his head as he gazed at the two, sure that he was right. He made it his business to know as many idols as he could.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hikaru almost thanked the newer male who sauntered his way to their booth. He had changed the subject for the idol and saved Hikaru from reliving the rather annoying story Takeo was all too willing to regale him with. Takeo's eyes slowly drifted to the new male as his dark eye's wasted no time in sizing him up. It took Takeo some effort to see through genders now a days but eventually he realized that the person speaking was in fact male, and he was quick to answer.

"Who are you to ask for our affiliation?" He cocked his head, his eye's rising to the others eye's quickly with an accompanying scowl. Takeo was a mountain of a man, his muscles protruding from the rather plain white T hidden under his leather jacket. His exposed arms looked as if they were made to resemble Greek gods in their natural sleekness but his overall outlook made him an anti-hero by default. He wore fingerless studded biker gloves and the darkest of jeans he could find which created a defiant contrast to his bright hair which was held back by a black headband. His facial features were lightly trimmed with soft touches of dark blonde shadow across his chin. With such a steely face he eyed the male even as Hikaru was giving him a rather chastising look.

"Takeo, he might be a fan! You gotta stop with all that mean you got goin' on!" Hikaru's accent grew slightly country as he tried to draw some laughter from the situation before his bright eye's looked to the newer male with an even brighter smile as accompaniment. "Oh yea yea! I'm Hikaru and this is Takeo, he's the singy one and I'm the cute one."

That bought another rather steely gaze Hikaru's way from Takeo but the former could care less. "Who are you?" Takeo asked again, this time doing his best to temper his irritation.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

HikaruTakeo

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out