Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Starbucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"And just what are you going to do about it? Give me puppy dog eyes until I give in?" sneered Ryuu. "You should know better than anyone what it's like to cater to your boss's every whim, wouldn't you?"
"Calm the hell down." Ken hissed at both of them. The way these two looked at each other was an anger way deeper than just pulling Bae's hand away. He didn't know what exactly happened between them, but it looked like it wouldn't be ending anytime soon. "You guys are making a scene. Just let me eat and try not to strangle each other."

Ryoichi Kimura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:18 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae glanced to the irritated redhead, then leaned closer to Ryuu and lowered his voice to a whisper. "You're just pissed that he picked me over you, aren't you?" he hissed. "Or were you too much of a coward to ever even tell him how you feel?" He leaned back, still glaring in hatred at the blue-haired male before returning his eyes to Kenshin. "Sorry, I'll try to behave," he promised.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ryuu's eyes widened before narrowing back into hatred. The longer he'd stay here the more susceptible he'd be to hurt Ken's feelings in a fit of rage. "... I have to go." he said and got out of the booth.
Ken looked at Ryuu, his cheeks puffed from his bite. After swallowing, he asked, "What? Where?"
"Home. I just remembered some papers I have to grade." the blue-haired man mumbled. "I'll see you later." He turned to give Bae a look of detest once more, and as he walked by he muttered under his breath, "At least I was there for him when he needed someone."
Once Ryuu was out of sight, Ken looked at Bae. "What's up with you two? You pull a prank on him one day or something?" he asked.

Ryoichi Kimura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He watched the man walk away, hard eyes only softening when he was gone. Bae looked back to the Japanese teen, blinking twice before answering. It wasn't his place to tell the truth, so he lied. "We've just never got on well. Two very different people, I guess." Shrugging, Bae reached out to break off a bit of Kenshin's food and popping it into his mouth. "So what're your plans for today?" he asked.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ken gave Bae an angry look when some of his food was stolen, but shrugged it off. "I have to do some recording later, but after that I'll head to your place. What about you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Well, I can't do anything until I get these ears off and I missed my appointment already, so I'm completely free for the day," he said, leaning back and folding his arms behind his head. "That means I have just enough time to get you a nice apology present for arguing with Ryuu and upsetting you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Don't bother." Ken drawled while waving a hand dismissively. "Ryuu gets weird sometimes, especially during times like these when a concert's coming up. I bet school has something to do with it. That's what he gets for being a teacher." he snickered lightly before looking at Bae's ears. "Did you miss your appointment because of me or because you like wearing those and just don't want to tell me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I chose to stay here and spend time with you," he said, ignoring the comments about Ryuu. He just wanted to stop thinking about that jerk. "At any rate, what do you think about going away in a few weeks?" he asked.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"So you do like wearing those ears." snickered Ken. "Maybe I'll add a tail to it later, who knows?"
He had just finished his food when he heard Bae's question, giving him a curious look. "What? Where to and how long?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He rolled his eyes, then pulled his phone out to show Kenshin a photo of a beautiful castle. "Eun-Ho's dating royalty and is getting married. He's invited me to the engagement party and I was hoping you could come with me. He's gotten into the swing of masquerades so he wants to have another one of those as his party, so you'll be able to come in disguise if you want. What do you think?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Royalty?" blinked Ken. "The hell! You can't just throw some kind of disadvantage like that at me! And of all the people in your band, you're going to let Eun-Ho lead a country?" he asked with a wry quirk of the eyebrow. Nevertheless, he leaned back in his seat and took a sip through the straw of his drink. "Masquerade, huh? I've never been to any big dances like those."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:28 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae's right shoulder lifted, then dropped in a shrug. "Hey, if the king's dumb enough to fall in love with my idiot friend, he can suffer the consequences. At any rate, the ball should be fun enough." He snickered. "I know for a fact that Eun-Ho wants there to be an apple-bobbing booth somewhere on the grounds."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:04 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Apple-bobbing?" Ken asked with a horrified look on his expression. "That country's not going to last!" he guffawed as he threw his arms in the air. "So what's that going to do to your band? Will he be too busy or do you get an entire country supporting you now?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"We don't know. Eun-Ho hasn't made a decision yet," he answered, pulling out his phone to show Kenshin the picture of the blonde and his handsome king that had been sent to him by
Haneul. "This is his boyfriend-fiance-thing. He's a decent guy, from what I've seen. Super dedicated to Eun-Ho, too, so no matter what he chooses, the kingdom will be behind him."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Wow. Talk about a lucky break. So what's he the king of?" asked Kenshin as he gazed at the man. He was pretty handsome, he had to admit, but he looked like he could be Eun-Ho's dad. "Eun-Ho's not just dating him for the fame or something, is he? I've seen how these weird relationships work."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff