Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Starbucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:11 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He pulled his phone back, putting it away. "I think he's the king of the Frog Kingdom. Haneul says that they met the King of Beasts just the other day, so it seems to really be a thing. Also, his castle is gorgeous, so Eun-Ho's bound to be excited." Bae sighed, shaking his head as he stared at the table. "It's a long story, but they're the real deal. I've seen them together. Eun-Ho is completely and totally head-over-heels for the king, and vice-versa. Hell, I almost got diabetes, they were actin' so sweet."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The entire time Bae spoke Ken gave him a dumbfounded look. "King... of frogs. King of Beasts? Uh, I can believe if your weirdo friend bought into it, but you've gotta have more brains than that, Bae." he pressed. He paused. Well he did meet an actual Siren, so maybe... No, no! Mythological beasts were one thing, but fairytales were another! It was impossible! Where would their kingdoms even be?
Deciding to skip over what he was sure would escalate into a heated argument, Ken leaned forward in his seat to show off his mischievous smile. "Wanna help me prank the old man teacher at the school? I was thinking of replacing his chair with one of those toilet seats meant for old people. You know, 'cause he's an old fart and all. You've got free time, after all!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I thought so too, until he threw a giant frog at me." Bae sighed at the memory, shaking his head and reaching up to scratch near the ears. He blinked at the proposition, then shrugged. "Sure, who is he?" asked the man, not entirely sure who Kenshin was talking about. He didn't know anyone at the school other than those that he'd met through the bands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"My science teacher." Kenshin explained with a scowl on his face. "That guy's a jerk. One time when he was passing out graded tests he had a McDonald's application stapled to mine! Mine! I could buy, like, five of those restaurants!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Well yeah, but I can understand why he'd do it. You aren't exactly good at science." He shrugged. "Not that you aren't smart, Ken. It's just you've never been a fan of science. You used to whine and beg me to help you with your Biology homework, then complain when I told you that making me do all of it wasn't helping you learn."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"It's not my fault science is boring!" Ken complained while thumping his fists against the table. "I can never pay attention to that. And I did learn something, thank you very much! I learned that you're good at science." he said with a smug smirk on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:31 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He held up his hands defensively. "You know how much my parents insisted that I do well in school. It was retaining the information, not having talent." He reached out for a small bouquet of flowers left by a previous couple on the table beside them, starting to pick it apart and properly arrange them. "At any rate, what did you do to antagonize this guy?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"I sent him a wheelchair as a Christmas gift." sniggered Ken. "But it's not my fault! He started it from the very beginning for daring to assign me so many essays! I've got a life!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"You mean for being a teacher." Bae shook his head, then reached out to flick the redhead's forehead. "Baka. He was doing his job, and you started a war."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken scowled while rubbing his forehead. "There's a difference between a teacher and a dictator!" he yelled. "Seriously, an essay that's due the next day? That's crazy! And it's not my fault he's old! Now here's the plan. I've already got that shower seat thing. What we need now is some kind of supper glue- Oh! We'll put it on the chair too! Then he won't be able to get out!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"You know, this is why I was granted scholarships after high school and you barely passed biology." Rolling his eyes, Bae sipped from his tea, listening to the plotting. "I'll help you get everything together, but I'm not getting in trouble for helping directly."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Aww see? It's not so bad being fun." Finishing the last of his drink, Ken sighed with relief and wiped his mouth with his forearm. He got up and threw his trash away then grabbed Bae's arm, tugging at him. "C'mon, let's go!" he urged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He sighed, standing and following Kenshin. "This is going to be a disaster," he mumbled, tossing away his drink as they walked out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 am
Rinji Nakahara

"I keep holding onto you, but I can't bring you back to life.
Sing the anthem of the angels, then say the last goodbye..."

-"Anthem of the Angels" by Breaking Benjamin

Rinji skipped up to the door, pulling it open and holding it for Shokatsu. Luckily, the albino didn't need to worry too much about putting on sunscreen because of the fact that it was so cloudy from all of the snow. Not to mention that the bit she put on before she left her apartment was probably still in effect, even if only for a little while longer. The moment the bakeneko made it through the door, she closed it once more, looking up at the menu. Her mouth watered at the sight of their list of chai teas, her lilac irises practically glowing in the low light of the shop. Hmmm... I wonder if Shokatsu will judge me too harshly if I order tea at a coffee shop... If all else fails, I can get a peppermint mocha... Aw! That sounds really good, too! The poor girl looked like the decision was going to tear her apart until she sudden shook her head. You came here for coffee, Rinji. You're getting coffee!
The kitsune glanced over towards her beloved companion, a small smile on her face, What are you going to get?

pbjwb
I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH... We're gonna have to have our characters have a New Year's party of their own or something. Are you free today? (I responded the at 3:00 AM, so TODAY TODAY...)

chaoticoblivionette

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:49 pm
SHOKATSU TEKUMI

"Oops, up on the wrong side of the bed
I'm in a bad mood, brooding like Achilles type attitude
Including a short fuse,
shitfaced, and pissy pants"

"Thanks." Shokatsu thanked the kitsune, rolling his eyes. I'm the one who's supposed to hold doors... The bakeneko simply grumbled a bit to himself.
"Huh," Shokatsu tore his gaze from the menu to look down at Rinji, it seemed she was trying to ask him something, "uh, not sure? I guess I'm gonna wind up ordering a.. Hell, I don't know.." He rubbed his chin in thought, "What about you. I know you like those weird Latte things. One of those gonna work for you?" Sho asked Rinji as he thought about what he might order.
"I'll probably get a frappuccino or something..." he mumbled quietly, looking over the menu before looking back to Rini.

"so don't try to hug me, please and thank you,
I'm cranky for some reason,
maybe I'm crazy."

chaoticoblivionette
blep still can't believe we forgot about Kadaj and the lesbeans jfc

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items