User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rinji Nakahara

"I keep holding onto you, but I can't bring you back to life.
Sing the anthem of the angels, then say the last goodbye..."

-"Anthem of the Angels" by Breaking Benjamin

Rinji smiled, knowing that he was probably going to try to trick her into telling him so that he could pay for the drinks. It was a very nice try and he would have gotten her if she didn't know him as well as she did. However, tricking the trickster would be quite the feat considering the fact that she has been doing this for over 500 years now. (The first 400 don't count...) A simple little spell should work here! Nothing that could be considered harmful, of course, but it would certainly be funny for her to watch. She would even be nice enough to hide him from view so that he doesn't get embarrassed! But first, it would probably be better to stay safe than sorry. While it may seem like a little joke to the kitsune, bewitching people can be more serious than she thinks.
Hmm... Well, I was actually thinking on settling for a peppermint mocha, but come to think of it, the Green Tea Frappuccino does sound interesting! What do you think?

As the girl spoke, she worked her magic making people appear in front of open registers so that she could create the illusion of a single register open. She decided to place a friendly looking human at its post, making her look pretty and happy to see them both. Despite her pride in her creation, Rinji couldn't help but feel a tad bit jealous of this beauty. How strange considering the fact that she only thought of Shokatsu as a friend. This girl posed no threat to her. The kitsune simply shrugged it off, continuing to smile up at her companion as she hid him from the view of the shop's customers and staff.

pbjwb
FINALLY GOT TIME TO REPLY HELLO FRIEND