Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☀¢нαηgιηg ѕєαѕσηѕ❅ OOC thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:51 am
User Image ¢ н α η g ι η g ѕ є α ѕ σ η ѕ

Created by:Flawless Fire
Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian, Action, & Romance
Inspiration: 'I Will Wait' & 'Lovers Eyes' by Mumford & Sons, a novel called Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh, and my crazy mind as well
Codes: Flawless Fire (unless I borrow, then I shall give credit)
Links: Roleplay,Profiles

Should you shake my ash to the wind,
Lord forget all of my sins,
Let me die where I lie,
'neath the curse of my lovers eyes...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 pm
OKAY! I'm here to clarify things for every one so we have very little to no confusion!

First, this roleplay is very based off of Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh. Go to goodreads.com and read the summary of the book. That website also allows you to read the first 3 chapters and you can read if you want because that might help clarify how the traveling works. EXCEPT. In the book, the main character travels every season, BUT our characters travel every month!

Second, with the travels, you travel every month to a new town, a new home, a new family, a new school, new everything. The family you go to recognizes you as their child, and none of us have brothers or sisters in this situation (sorry, just too confusing). If you go to a family in May of 2009, well May of 2010, you go back to that same family. HOWEVER, this October, we will be in Rochester, MA and YOU ALL WILL HAVE NEW FAMILIES EXCEPT FOR JANUARY.

Third, how does the family not realize that you're not theirs or that you're only there one month out of the year? That is the Society's doing. In the book, it never quite explains how they don't realize you're gone the entire time but I'm just gonna go with what Leigh did in the novel. Every one in the entire Earth is controlled by the Society, except for us. The Society is an alien race, they look just like humans, but incredibly perfect, that came to Earth long before we were born and took over, placing everyone in the world under a veil that completely controlled them. Those under the veils would still have their original personalities, but would do whatever the Society told them to do, basically puppets. Except for the Months. Our mother or father, whoever you choose, was one of the aliens that came with the Society. They are still alive. They fell in love with humans and had you. Your human parents are dead. They were killed by the Society when they found out you existed. Sorry. Anyways, you are half Alien and half Human, explaining why you look oddly perfect, have powers and are not able to be controlled by the veil but are still incredibly humanistic.

Fourth, all your Months have a note from a man named Ko. He is another alien who is aligned with your parents. You all have this letter with you 24/7, whether it be in a locket, a notebook, or a regular book. You choose. The letter reads: You are different. You are not like the people surrounding you. You will soon up rise. But you must not show that you are different and you must blend in. Find the others and I will come for you. -Ko

This is what I have right now. If I realize I have forgotten anything, I will add it in. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THIS IN ALL ITS ENTIRETY!!!  

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 pm
Three more boys...
Please. Just three more! D :

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm
^^^ I know right?! GAHH.  

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:43 am
All I want for Christmas is...
Three more boys to join this roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:20 pm
>_> I could possibly, maybe, probably, take on another Month (most likely December or April) if that's okay with everyone...?  

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:45 pm
I was thinking of doing the same. : ) Maybe make my months twins or something. If I were to do that I was thinking about doing April, but I could do a different one if you wanted that one. You doing another month is fine with me. : )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:00 pm
= D oh, it's fine - I'm a bit more partial to December anyway - I have plans for the guy ( ^_^)/  

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:16 pm
Alright! ^^ I was just planning on using April with May because there so different. The thing is now I'm gonna have to change my other character for April now. XD Though~ That's fine, I kinda wanted to anyways. Now I'm just waiting on Fire's approval of me having two characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:29 pm
It is perfectly okay by me, so long as you guys can handle it! I've had to control two charries before and it can be a tad difficult since storylines for each character can become rather difficult. I really love your idea Artificial, I think it would work well.
Authin, if you would like to take on another character, it is totally fine by me, but I would prefer if you would do what Artificial is doing since it might be a little weird controlling the person you're dating/interested in, ya know? If you wanna do that, message me since I don't get notifications when y'all post on here!

i'm liking these ideas but I'm only gonna let y'all do them since it could get confusing for everyone else! c:  

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

authin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:41 pm
Flawless Fire

Great! = D I'll do it!

Oh, but I'll have to edit August's or Aaron's profile too then = D (I'll make them as brothers) ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 pm
authin
So reserve December? Send me the profile ASAP cause I'm gonna make the first post soon!

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

authin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 pm
Flawless Fire
authin
So reserve December? Send me the profile ASAP cause I'm gonna make the first post soon!

coming right up! just doing the finishing touches now! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 pm
FFFFFFFFFFFracken excited!  

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 pm
Eeep ^-^ I'm so happy that we're finally starting this soon.~

LETS DO THIS.

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]