Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☀¢нαηgιηg ѕєαѕσηѕ❅ Profiles! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:05 am
User Image ¢ н α η g ι η g ѕ є α ѕ σ η ѕ

Created by:Flawless Fire
Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian, Action, & Romance
Inspiration: 'I Will Wait' & 'Lovers Eyes' by Mumford & Sons, a novel called Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh, and my crazy mind as well
Codes: Flawless Fire (unless I borrow, then I shall give credit)
Links:OOC,Roleplay

Should you shake my ash to the wind,
Lord forget all of my sins,
Let me die where I lie,
'neath the curse of my lovers eyes...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 am
Ahlys
xxxxxAeric Danté Vantas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User Image

"Yo! The name's Aeric. Like air-rick, y'know."
xxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is Aeric Vantas
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Aeric. I know, inventive right? But the somehow 'October' is basically my nickname for all of Autumn/Fall. Its a cool name and all, but I don't get why they would use it..
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only Eighteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Dude (;
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only interestested in Everyone (; I'm Pans. I couldn't care less about what's in your pants if I'm attracted to you ;P
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I act like A human representative for October. "The class clown with an affinity for trouble. Plays more pranks than usual during the Halloween run up and loves chocolate...." but I don't think so!
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's black with a coloured streak to the right side. The streak has been pale-pink for over a year
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are also pink! Yep. I'm albino!

════════════════════════════════════

xxx• • •Aeric remembers growing up in England for most of his childhood. With the country being as cold and rainy as it is, he didn't have to worry too much about his condition and only wore large tinted glasses back then. His love of all things punk began there too. His mother was half Irish and his father Native American.
At the age of 11 he was sent to live with his grandfather in the US for some time but after his death a year later, Aeric was shunted around the country, never settling. Since America is so much warmer and sunnier than England Aeric is rarely seen outdoors without sunglasses and non-exposing clothing, even though he only has partial albinism. Somehow he has managed to laugh his way through life and has done his best to stay in contact with a few friends from various states. His social worker from the UK, Mitchie, handles a lot of the moves and looks after his car, a 1964 Aston Martin DB5 once owned by his Grandfather, if state laws won't allow him to drive it. Because of his constant movement Aeric is still rather clueless about the America and although those around him often get exasperated about it, Aeric couldn't care less. He still thinks of himself as British at heart.
His not so recent discovery of how fast he can move has aided him in all kinds of situations, occasionally ones involving the police and numerous pranks set upon unsuspecting teachers and students alike. But he is loyal to those loyal to him and is willing to lead others away from any friends helping him out.
• • •

xxx• • •Aeric, in three words is a wild, rebellious idiot. He's very relaxed and carefree yet disregards practically all rules he's set. He prefers to take a comical side to almost everything. As he has a very good memory he never makes any effort in lessons and spends more time in the Principal's office than in class some days. However he still manages to get top grades to both the amusement and chagrin of his classmates. With his crazy attitude Aeric can gain friends in no time at all, although he is rarely close to more than a few people that he deems interesting and trustworthy.
He can be rather unpredictable as although he acts pretty lazy he'll snap into action before you can blink. In all honestly he is probably a little too sure of himself and has a tendency to fun into things and knock things over during a 'big escape' of a prank gone wrong. However to his credit, Aeric has no shame in situations such as these and is difficult to embarrass at the best of times.
Yet underneath the brash, loud and colourful exterior that people see, Aeric is surprisingly clever and kind, even if he is a bit socially ignorant (and offends people unintentionally as often as he does it intentionally.) Aeric can be a charmer when he wants to be, and while he is still childish and crazy it is more refined than his usual persona. This side of him can be found if he has taken a particular liking to you (no doubt for some nefarious teenage reason). (;
• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
Making music
Play fighting
Painting
'Bad' weather
Cats
Pranks
Movies

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
Cramped spaces
Hypocrites
Rules
Stuck Up people
Spoilsports
Chart music
Damage/mistreatment towards his car

I take my orders from Ahlys so deal with it!

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:10 am
Random Lullaby
xxxxxJourney Serah Faith Compton

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxHiya, boy-eee! So, my Momma named me Journey Serah Faith Compton A mouthful, I know!
xxxxxxxxxxSo, most of my friendlies shorthanded it to Journey or Nee
xxxxxxxxxxI’m Sixteen years young! I’m a kiddo at heart!
xxxxxxxxxxMy Savior created a not-so-perfect female in His perfect image.
xxxxxxxxxxI play for the I-Only-Date-Guys team.
xxxxxxxxxxI’m me and only me. Whether you like me or not. November And I’m nowhere near perfect.
xxxxxxxxxxMy soft, natural hair is Dark Chocolate Brown and I love it when people play with it!
xxxxxxxxxxPeople tell me they love my Caramel colored eyes.

xxx• • • The only thing Journey remembers about her real parents is how faithful they were to the Lord and how her mom would always say to her “I love you, Journey but you would argue with a stump!”. And how her dad would travel a lot and bring her stuff animals from all the places he went to. That’s about it so don’t ask her about them because it just depresses her to try to remember. At age 13, the Society uprooted her from her family which killed her inside. She fought and cried, kicking and screaming the entire time wanting nothing more than to be with her mom. When she knew she would have to let her parents go, she got closer to God to replace the space that was once her parents. Though, in the back of her mind she knew that it was going to happen, because of her special gift, it still hurt. The little Christian girl didn’t want to accept it. She didn’t want to know that it was the truth.

Journey was thankful for her first family. They were kind and it felt like home the minute she step foot into the house. The first month, she prepared herself to be uprooted again. For the first year that’s all she did every time, wondering why God would let such evil creatures do these things to her. She just learned to accept it after so long of prating and reading the Bible. She knew God was telling her that this was her path and she fell straight into His arms. Fast and fully with no holding back. So began her life of not caring and doing what she wanted. Though, instead of taking the rebel's path, she took the innocence path. Being the good, Christian girl she knows she should and needs to be, even if she can't always uphold to it. She accepted her life and tries to treat of her families the same. But only that one family does she actually feel at home. Every where else she just feels watched but that cursed Society...

Growing up, changing schools, she found that there were people everywhere she couldn't stand. In some places there were more than other places. Journey feels as if she gets along with others and is steadily growing up day by day. The one thing she just still hasn't realized is that people don't like it when she crams her beliefs down their throats. She's had people tell her she gets scary sometimes and even if she hasn't realized it, her playful fighting actually tends to physically hurt others. No one has the heart to the tell the mostly sweet girl. They don't want to see her break down, so they just ignore it. Yes, she gets violently. When she was in grade school, she stabbed a boy with a pencil and it almost got stuck in their permanently. She just hasn't learned yet and she will eventually... Step by step. Day by day. Month by month.
• • •

xxx• • •Let’s start with Journey’s positives. She is a kind, caring girl who loves to joke around. Being very optimistic, she loves to be laugh and smile all the time. With a joking nature, she tries to avoid problems and is for sure a people pleaser. One thing to warn you about is that she is very random in the way she talks and doesn’t like to cuss. So in please of curse words she uses random terms of the top of her head. She is a good shoulder to cry on and for sure an open ear to help with any problems.
On the negative side of Miss Journey, there’s a lot. Most of the time, she decides whether she loves or hates you at first look and first hear. Once she’s made up for mind, it’s extremely hard to change her perspective of you. When she is around people she just can’t stand or things don’t go her way, she gets crappy and tends to yell. With the loud mouth she has, it’s very hard to not listen to her. What she hates the most is constant ignorance and immaturity. It kills her inside to be mean and lose her temper but it just happens. And sometimes, she can say some really awful things. People would say that Journey’s biggest flaw is how she likes to cram the Bible and her beliefs down people’s throats. Once she disagrees with something and/or wants to get her point across, she will argue till the end of the Earth to make people agree with her and see everything her way. As her real mom used to say, “Journey, you would argue with a stump!”
Also, it’s always good to keep in mind that she is very sensitive and the littlest things set her off. She will cry for no reasons sometimes and she just doesn’t know how to deal with certain situations sometimes. But she tries her best to hide her negative feels and make everyone happy.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxxI Lurve these things!
Jesus/God/The Bible
Sweets
Reading
Weather Right Before It Rains

xxxxxxxxxxDon’t Even Talk About It
Being Yelled At
Blood
Moving Every Month
The Society…

I promise their is a voice in my head… Random Lullaby but I just try to ignore it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:52 pm
xxxxxSamantha Lynn Janvier

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxUh, hi there. I'm Samantha.
xxxxxxxxxxI guess you can call me Sam or Jani.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm a mere seventeen years old.
xxxxxxxxxxErm, I thought it was pretty obvious that I'm a girl, genius.
xxxxxxxxxxI only go one way and that's with guys. Not that I have a problem with people who go both or the opposite ways.
xxxxxxxxxxI've often been told that I act like the month of January. I don't know why, maybe cause my last name is January in French?
xxxxxxxxxxMy hair is described as a soft brown that looks blonde in the sunlight.
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are a pale blue

xxx• • •My life was not even close to normal and it still isn't. For awhile, I had a permanent mother and father, my mother was always a sweet spirit, so calm and collected and I wanted nothing more than to be like her, but I constantly found myself following my father's footsteps, cold and dark ones. Not to say that I didn't love my father, but he was almost heartless at times. However, he taught me to use my powers of ice manipulation and trained me on how to control the person I was, the month of January. He and my mother would tell me all sorts of stories, some about the other months, how we all looked a little like Society members but with little imperfections that also made us humans, and that we all had special powers, most of them coordinated with whatever month we had. I heard more stories of the society, how they were harvesting a natural resource from our planet and slowly sucking the earth dry. It was hard to hear about this and not react negatively. The society has existed for years and have done this to multiple planets, how could we let it happen to ours?

The day of my 13th birthday was a bizarre one. The party I had for it was rather somber and now I understand why. The very next day, the home I knew for so long and the parents I loved so much were gone and were replaced with a dark home and imaginary parents who tried to care but it was clear they were fake. I was shattered. I was alone. I couldn't bear to be without my family and I felt absolutely broken. I didn't even want to pick up the pieces of my broken self and who I once was. It was like I put on my father's shoes and this time, they fit nice and snug rather than loose. With every move every month, I shut myself inwards. People thought I was rude, but I was just alone. I only had myself ya know. A year and half later, I received my locket from Ko, just sitting on my night stand, but completely lit up like it had its own pocket of electricity. When I read the letter, some hope was ignited within me, but as the months went by and I didn't find the others, it died once more, and I felt abandoned again. I hate the society so much for ripping me out of my life...
• • •

xxx• • •To most, I seem rude, quiet and kept to myself, and some of that is true yes. I do keep to myself, since it's the best way to prevent being hurt again and I am quiet just because I don't want to stand out of the crowd and get myself in trouble with the society, but I'm not rude. I'm just lonely. Back before all this moving began, I was completely the opposite. I was a sweet girl to most and was kind to everyone, I was a little loud and I loved to laugh and I never really kept to myself, I had so many friends it was ridiculous. I was well known, but not to the society, which has always been my mission. But now, that person is basically dead. I don't think anyone could get that part of me out again...• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
the cold
reading
being alone
hot chocolate
singing
dancing in the rain

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
being alone ( i love it and hate it )
the society
constantly moving
warm weather
idiots

I'm not always in control of my body, sometimes Flawless Fire will take control...

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers