Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm
Type of Roleplay: Book Series (Warriors by Erin Hunter)

Genre: Anime/Novel/Comic(Manga) Series, Comedy, Fantasy, Family/Friends/Relationships, Adventure, Action.

Rights Reserve to Shadow for Roleplay, and Erin for Novel.

User Image

Based off the Classic Story about four clans that live together in the forest under Starclan's paws, these four clans: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan had been peaceful for centuries, following the Warriorcode and fighting any threats in their territory but alas, nothing serious. Nothing serious until a leader from Thunderclan was shown a prophecy where a Fox was holding a branch in it's mouth, with his shadow stretching beyond the star, fighting multiply cats which their identity was hidden in the darkness. The leader believes that there is someone coming into the clans that will someday save them from a powerful enemy, along with these words from Starclan: "Three will come. A Fox, a Branch, and a Shadow. With a purpose to save our clans, and our wellbeing."

Three Cats: two are Kittypets and one a Rogue, they have been best friends for who knows how long. Shadow has been a motherfigure to Nate and Brandy. Shadow is 4 moons older than Nate, and 11 moons than brandy. Ever since Brandy's Mother passed away, she has been looking after them since. But when she saves a kit from being a Hawk's meal, the three of them will take it back to the 'forest cats' and soon discover a new life before them. Being skeptic about these 'clan's' lifestyle, she joins just to make sure her two friends will be alright. But their presence will not only bring their old past that will leave Thunderclan to a brink of extinction, they will also discover their true purpose in the clans.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules

This is a 1 x 1 Rp. I just want to put this down before I get complaints. I just couldn't decide which character I wanted to play so I am playing all three instead. If that is a little troubling, just tell ,e.

1. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

2. Don't relay on me to make up sub-plots, if you have an idea...PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to tell me

3. Killing each other can happen.. but if ya wanna kill your character, ask me just in case I have some sort of plan...

4. Skeleton/s will be sent to me in PMs

5. I will accept or decline your character if needed.

6. Title the Pm "Warriors Prophecy"

7. Put a neutral at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.

8. Do not text talk its very annoying...

9. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

10. I can change up the rules if it is needed..

The Warrior Code:

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Exceptions

■Cats on their way to the Half-moon pond or the Stone Falls are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination so long as they keep within a certain, agreed length of the borders.

Additional Rules
The following rules are not specifically stated in the Warrior Code, but are expected to be followed:

■Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.
■Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
■The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
■Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan.
■Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
■Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are returning from a mission all four Clans agree on.

Clan Terms:

Clan-Talk:

Quote:

Crow-food
Rotting food

Mouse-brained
Not very smart, least offensive remark

Mouse dung
An insult, more offensive than mouse-brained, but not as offensive as fox dung

Fox dung
An insult; a stronger offense than mouse dung

Fresh-kill
Recently killed prey

Gathering
A meeting that the Clans hold peace at every full moon

Whitecough
A mild chest infection

Greencough
Severe chest infection, which can be fatal in elders and young kits

Greenleaf Twolegplace
A place where humans visit only in the summer (a campsite, resort, summer home, ect.)

Horseplace
Fields and stables near the lake where half-tamed cats live (this would be what the Clan cats call the Manor Barn)

Housefolk
A housecat's words for its humans

Kittypet
A Clan Cat's name for a housecat

Loner
A cat that lives peacefully on its own in one place but doesn't defend its territory and usually isnt cared for by a human or humans

Monster
Usually refers to human machines such as cars and bulldozers. Flying monsters, or monster birds may refer to a helicoptor or something.

Twoleg Nest
A human house

Nofurs
Also a word for humans, used by loners

Rouge
A hostile cat who lives outside the Clans and doesn't spend a lot of time in one place

Sharing tongues
Cats grooming each other and sharing the day's news

Silverpelt
The stars and the Milky Way

Thunderpath
A road

Tree-eater
A bulldozer

Twolegplace
A human town

Twolegs
The Clans' cats' word for humans

Upwalkers
Another word for humans, used by rogues and loners, and sometimes kittypets

Time/Season:

Quote:
Time/Seasons
Leaf-bare - the season of winter
Newleaf - the season of spring
Greenleaf - the season of summer
Leaf-fall - the season of autumn
Quarter-moon - a week
Moon - a 28-day period (one full moon to another), a month
Moonhigh - 12 o'clock a.m. (midnight)
Sunhigh - 12 o'clock p.m. (noon)

Medicine Cat Herbs & Use:

Quote:
**NOTE** Not all are known to each Clan, sometimes these herbs are only found in certain territories, and the knowledge of these plants have evaded the Clan cats. Only the basics are well-known, such as borage, burdock, alder, thyme, etc. The plants that are found almost everywhere.

Deathberries: Very poisonous red berries, can easily kill a cat.

Yarrow: Foul-tasting white plant, used to make a cat vomit.

Thyme: Greenish plant, used to help a cat in shock.

Poppy seeds: A black or yellow seed that numbs pain and helps a cat to sleep.

Cobwebs: Plastered on wounds to stop bleeding.

Feverfew: A white flower, sort of looks like a daisy, used to cool feverish cats of treat head pain.

Borage leaves: The leaves are found on a purple flower and are used to cool feverish cats and help queens with their milk supply.

Marigold: Yellow flowers used to treat infections, wounds, and sores.

Horsetail: Tall green plants used to treat infected wounds.

Burdock root: A green or white plant, the roots are used to trear infections, especially rat bites.

Chervil: A plant that looks like clovers, the root is used to treat infections, the rest used to treat bellyache.

Wild garlic: A white-topped plant that, if rolled in, can keep out infection and mask scent.

Coltsfoot: A yellow flower that is used to trea kittencough.

Catmint (catnip): A tall purple flower used to treat whitecough and greencough.

Chickweed: A greenish-white flower used to help treat greencough.

Tansy: A yellow or purple flower that treats coughs.

Chamomile: A white flower that smells sweet, it helps calm a cat.

Dandelion: The leaves of this yellow or white plant are used to calm a cat.

Juniper: The blue/red berries are used to treat bellyache.

Watermint: A purple flower that helps treat bellyache.

Daisy leaves: The flower is pink or white, the leaves treat aching joints.

Goldenrod: The tall yellow plant is used in a poultice to treat aching joints and stiffness, and it can also be used for sever injuries.

Ragwort leaves: A completely yellow plant, the leaves are used in a poultice with juniper berries to treat aching joints.

Comfrey: A purple or pink plant used to help broken bones.

Nettle: A white and green plant, the seeds are used to counter poison and the leaves are used to treat swelling.

Celandine: A completely yellow flower used to treat ailments of the eyes.

Snakeroot: A white and green plant used to counter poison.

Honey: A sticky yellow substance used to soothe sore throats.

Mouse bile: Made from mice; applied on ticks for removal.

Quote:
The Apprentice Ceremony

Leader: [insert mentor's name here], you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to [insert apprentice's name here]. [insert mentor's name here], you have shown yourself to be a warrior of [insert virtue #1 here] and [insert virtue #2 here]. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice.

The new mentor and apprentice touch noses, and they both go to the side of the clearing.

The Warrior Ceremony

Leader: I, [insert leader's name here], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. [Insert warrior-to-be's apprentice name here], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Warrior-To-Be: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. [Insert warrior-to-be's apprentice name here], from this moment you will be known as [insert warrior-to-be's new name here]. StarClan honors your [insert virtue #1 here] and your [insert virtue #2 here], and we welcome you as a full warrior of [insert Clan here].

The leader rests his/her muzzle on the top of the new warrior's head and the new warrior licks his/her shoulder in respect. The rest of the Clan chant the new warrior's new name.

The Medicine Cat Ceremony

Medicine Cat: I, [insert medicine cat's name here], medicine cat of [insert Clan here], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her Clan for many moons. [insert medicine-cat-to-be's apprentice name here], do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Medicine-Cat-To-Be: I do.

Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. [Insert medicine-cat-to-be's apprentice name here], from this moment you will be known as [insert medicine-cat-to-be's new name here]. StarClan honors your [insert virtue #1 here] and your [insert virtue #2 here], and we welcome you as a full medicine cat.

The medicine cat rests his/her muzzle on the top of the new medicine cat's head and the new medicine cat licks his/her shoulder in respect. The other medicine cats chant the new medicine cat's new name.

The Elders Ceremony

Leader: [insert elder-to-be's name], is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?
Elder to-be: It is

Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.

The Deputy Ceremony.

Leader: I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors (or former deputy name) may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of [insert Clan's name here] is [insert warrior's name here].

The Name Changing Ceremony

Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as [insert cat's new name], for [insert reason for changing name]

Fighting Techniques  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm
You can either just play one or you can try to play three characters. There is no exemption from playing any cat ya wanna play. I do sort of want you to play Leader since he/she will be important.

[color=postingcolor][b]Username:[/b] (Your Gaian Name)
[b]Name:[/b] (Cat names are usually named by their trait, fur color, or where they were born...I.E: Fireheart got his name because of his flame pelt.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Moons, look at bottom)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Tom or She-cat)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Apprentice, Kit, Queen, or Elder)
[b]Clan:[/b] Thunderclan
[b]Personality:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]Bio:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]URL here. Real only, no anime allowed.[/img][/color]

Profiles:

Username: Shadowstream-chan
Name: Nate (Foxpaw Later)
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: He is not the strongest cat, but he is the brains of his friends. He plans out many attacks and uses his surroundings to his advantage. He is also known to be the 'soothsayer' and calms down Shadow & Brandy whenever possible to prevent a fight or conflict. He knows how to talk to other animals (Foxes, Dogs *He taught Shadow & Brandy how to talk with them*, Badgers, etc.). He seems to be a little wise (A good start) and also doesn't seem to show much anger. He seems to be always calm and will always offer a helping hand. He is ambitious and a diligient friend.
Bio: Like any other Kittypet, he was born as a kittypet but in the end was sepreated from his parents. He was devastated and had to live somewhere far away from them. He would get comfort from Brandy's mother whom seemed to understand the pain of losing a loved one. He then has a sisterly relationship with Brandy. But the motherly-cat died quickly due to an illness, so Nate ended up caring for Brandy. He then soon meets Shadow whom just arrived in the neighborhood, she soon teaches him how to protect himself and hunt on his own in case of emergencies. He appreciates her teachings and liked it when she comes to visit them.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Brandy (BranchPaw later)
Personality: Not only is she the youngest of the group, but she can be naive, and can ask the wrong question at an appropriate time. But she is the 'purest' cat and will do anything to help out even if she feels a bit too weak to fight. Besides being a calm & naive cat, she acts like a kit all excited, but that proves her loyalty sort of by her immature kindess
Bio: Brandy was born with only one Mother. And despite that her Mother was named Shilga, her real name is HerbStream. Herbstream had taught her daughter the basics of medicine and how to gather them, thus she often was in the forest gathering them. She somehow had never been caught by clancats when she gathers them. She soon meets Nate who was homesick and lonesome, whom she and her mother talked to right away. Before Herbstream died, she told Brandy that she will join 'Silverpelt' and try to beg for forgiveness. She got confused on why she said such things, but is otherwise sad for her untimely departure.
Appearance: User Image

Name: Shadow (Shadowtail Later)
Personality: Despite her horrible past, she is the strongest fighter and also can leap a VERY good distance. She is the one who taught her two friends how to fight (Even though they are weak). Besides being the MOST stubborn and angry cat, she is somewhat of a mother figure and always loves kits and would even tell a story to them ('specially Brandy, which she sort of raised when the mother died). Shadow always loves to challenge any cat that dares talk rude, and any human who wants to even touch her. Yes she is a Rogue, the other ones are Kittypets. She gets the feeling she has red eyes for a reason, but she can't figure out why. she is loyal and puts others ahead of her indirectly and even though she rarely shows concern in her face, she will do anything to help others.
Bio: She actually used to be born in a kittypet household with her mother, but a fire killed her mother leaving her to fend for herself. She was then taken in by a group of Rogues whom called her 'Red Shadow' since her eyes were red like fire. She was taught how to fight enemies and hunt down kill to provide for herself. Later on when she turned to that age of maturity, the Leader has his eyes on her and asked to be her mate: she kindly refused. But he ended up being very furious and threatening her, which terrified Shadow. In the end, she escapes the life of the Rogue Clan and decided to live on her own. But after a moon, she soon befriends two kittypets: Nate and Brandy...and kind of became a teacher and friend to them ever since.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Username: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Name: Flamepaw
Personality: Fierce, courageous and loyal to her clan. Flamepaw’s brave almost to the point of endangering herself sometimes. She is quick to defend her home and her clan, even if the cat she’s defending is one she doesn’t always get along with.
Bio: Flamepaw is the second daughter of the clan leader’s sister. She has been looking forward to becoming a warrior since she was 2 moons. A few weeks into her apprenticeship, she accidentally found an inhabited foxhole while she was hunting with her mentor. She was badly hurt, but, luckily, she made a full recovery. The only reminder of her mistake is two long scars on her side and part of her ear is missing.

Name: Moonstar
Personality: Calm and thoughtful most of the time. Moonstar is a fierce warrior and a good teacher. He is very protective of his clan.
Bio: Moonstar has been clan leader for only the past two moons. He was clan deputy for three moons, and is trusted and adored by his clan. Not so much by the other clans in the forest, but that’s too be expected. He is, however, respected for keeping a cool head when arguments have broken out during clan Gatherings. Moonstar is Flamepaw’s uncle as well as her mentor, and he is very protective of her. Especially after her run-in with a fox early in the young cat’s apprenticeship.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Decided I wanted to make a profile for Smokepaw.

Name: Smokepaw
Personality: Courageous, but cautious as well. He cares deeply for his clan and his friends, and will fight to the death if it will protect them. He is quieter than Flamepaw, and a lot less likely to disobey a direct order.
Bio: Smokepaw is Flamepaw's littermate, and the cat that Branchpaw saved on her first day in Thunderclan territory. He does not often speak up for himself and is constantly protected from danger (or other apprentices who like to taunt him) by Flamepaw. Because of this, his true strength rarely gets a chance to show through.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 pm
*bump*  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:38 pm
I can't believe nobody's tried to join yet...Hey, do you still have my old profiles? I can see if I can still find them if you don't.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
I can't believe nobody's tried to join yet...Hey, do you still have my old profiles? I can see if I can still find them if you don't.

Oh it's you! XD, and I really don't and I'm sorry ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 pm
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Yes, it's me. It's all right. I hope you have better luck with finding someone to rp with you this time. I seem to remember our last attempt with this didn't turn out to well.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:53 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Yes, it's me. It's all right. I hope you have better luck with finding someone to rp with you this time. I seem to remember our last attempt with this didn't turn out to well.

Probably not, since most of them who rped this are one-liners.. *sigh* and the guilds are all inactive...so it will be hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:29 pm
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Probably not, since most of them who rped this are one-liners.. *sigh* and the guilds are all inactive...so it will be hard.

I'm sorry. I'd try again, but I don't think I'd do any better this time than I did last time we tried it.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:31 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I'm sorry. I'd try again, but I don't think I'd do any better this time than I did last time we tried it.

I got plenty of ideas coming up, so if your having trouble I got it XD. I do kind of wish you don't do one-liners. I don't wanna pressure you but it's because...well...I don't have much creativity as I used to...but it's because I am trying to apply to colleges.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:35 pm
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I got plenty of ideas coming up, so if your having trouble I got it XD. I do kind of wish you don't do one-liners. I don't wanna pressure you but it's because...well...I don't have much creativity as I used to...but it's because I am trying to apply to colleges.

I try not to do one-liners. I'm getting better at that now.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:37 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Lol Ok good, but what I find to be helping is if we talk about it through Im messenging Gaia has gotten, so we can help each other if we don't know what to do. So I'll friend request you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 pm
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Lol Ok good, but what I find to be helping is if we talk about it through Im messenging Gaia has gotten, so we can help each other if we don't know what to do. So I'll friend request you.

Okay. The IMs aren't working for me at the moment. I'm not sure why, but I get the notification about the message, but then I can't see it to open it. PMs are still okay for me, though, and I answer as quickly as I can.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Okay. The IMs aren't working for me at the moment. I'm not sure why, but I get the notification about the message, but then I can't see it to open it. PMs are still okay for me, though, and I answer as quickly as I can.

Don't stress yourself XD, but we at least got that out of the way =3.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff