Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
-Insert cricket noises- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:45 am
Everyone die because of my horrible grammarization? >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 am
SoujiAtsumi
Everyone die because of my horrible grammarization? >.>

probably something like that.  

cptflint

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm
I knew it <.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:15 pm
I blame Christmas.  

cptflint

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 am
Yeaaaah that usually does it .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 am
ok holidays are over. let's hear some excuses please at the very least. Let me know you guys check in once in a while... you know?  

cptflint

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 am
What he said =O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm
Ya know, there's something humorous about the two of you talking about Grammar. XD

Anyway, I think I'm back for the most part.
......Hopefully.

If you want something to blame, blame general assholism at work, needing to be vented out by the WHOLESOME SLAUGHTER OF COUNTLESS PEOPLE ON XBOX LIVE to vent.

Ahh, but then I remember this place...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm
I blame 12 hour shifts, exhaustion, and my inability to give a ******** about anything besides dinner and sleep at the end of the day. then my days off are spent cleaning house, followed by more sleeping, and trying to recover for the next hellish 12 hour shift.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:31 pm
Randomly Gone Insane
I blame 12 hour shifts, exhaustion, and my inability to give a ******** about anything besides dinner and sleep at the end of the day. then my days off are spent cleaning house, followed by more sleeping, and trying to recover for the next hellish 12 hour shift.

where and why the ******** are you working 12 hour shifts? that's insane. I've had plenty of days like that during cherries and I still managed a post before immediately passing out, laptop in lap.  

cptflint

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm
granted there is lots of caffeine involved most of the time and there are a few days where a post doesn't happen but no more then one day. Also if you working 12 hours then why haven't you moved out?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am
I'm working at the same place I can. Technically, I'm not suppose to work so long, but when you don't have money for a car (or a license) and your ride home has to work 12 hours, well...
And I refuse to force to myself to stay awake for a post. It isn't very fair to you guys, I know. But I have to get up at 7:30 in the morning just to start the day. On days like that, I'm eating dinner between 9:30PM and 10PM. And have to be in bed at 11 at the latest, just so I can function the next day.
So, if staying alive means I have to delay a quality post for days to weeks, then so be it. I refuse to take a s**t on this role play. I've put too much work and planning in to it to treat it like crap.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 am
still no license after all the s**t you've done for them? that's unacceptable and they know it. Clearly they want you around to do all the s**t they don't want to so if it were me I'd refuse to do ANYTHING aside from go to work until they helped you get a license. It's literally the easiest thing in the world. My dad pretty much forced mine on me when I was 18 cause he knew how important it would be living two towns away from everything I wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 am
It's a 50-50 thing. I haven't exactly been fighting to get it.
Their making serious pushes to get it though. Yesterday Dad kept looking at used cars that I could buy, once I have the money. Kinda ticked me off actually because he's acting like we could do it right now when we can't.
But I am getting a license eventually, so there's no need to get riled up. It'll come, I just need money and time.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:07 pm
that's good I'm glad to hear it. I hope you get it soon. I'd go ******** insane if I couldn't drive.  
Role Player's Paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff