Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Survival of the Gods [pro]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxS u r v i v a l . o f . t h e . G o d s

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThey're strong. They're powerful. They're promiscuous. They're dying.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

Celestine Renee Lister

But my friends call me Ceilly
I am as old as the beginning, so many years old
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Goddess
According to my birth certificate, I was born on a bright day, though I celebrate my aging on June 16th.
I measure up to be many things. In my human form, a lesser and smaller form then my greatness, I tend to be 5'8'' and 127 lbs.

xxxxI'm as onld as the beginning, which was quite some time ago. I could write books on what I've seen, and series upon series of what I've done. But If I wanted you to know that you would. I'm a simple girl, my years spent in Paradise, lounging around and watching soul mates meet. In the beginning, I was so happy to be the Goddess of Love. I could control who people wanted, who they hated, all of it. It was amazing. It was fun. Then the centuries passed, and the job got so demanding. There were just so many people on the Earth! All whining about wanting love in their arranged marriages. It was terrible. I got sick of it, so I stopped. They would just have to suffer, and they did. Then times slowly began to change, and King Henry VIII came along with his lovely divorcings. That was just heaven for me. I still didn't intervene though, the humans needed to learn that if they wanted love, to find it, and if not, then they had to suck it up.
The late 20th century really got the best of me. Humans were just so needy! I ignored them though, only helping those who drew sympathy from me. I never helped the whiners, the ones who never tried and only complained, and those teen girls! Don't even get me started on those teen girls. Only a few were ever not on my hate list.
Of course, it is sad to have very few worship me now, but hey, makes my job easier.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Personality

These things make me happy!
♥Likes.(Three min. Six max.)

But I can't stand these. . .
xDislikes. .(Three min. Six max.)

My Dirty Little Secret! Secrets?
I'm pretty good at Talents
You should know. . . Extra info

-AngelusVindemia-

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Amelia Aleksandra Elizabeth

But my friends call me Amy or sometimes Alex
I am Twenty five years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm Female
According to my birth certificate, I was born on July 31st
I measure up to be 147lbs./5'7"

xxxxAmelia Elizabeth was born in Moscow, Russia in the little fishing town of Zelenogradsk, into a small family of four. She had an older sister named Natasha whom she stuck to and idolized as a child. Her mother was a librarian and her father was a struggling fisherman and they had to fight just to make ends meet. Amelia didn't seem to mind as much as she had found a love for dancing which easily distracted her. Natasha was also a dancer and was an excellent free-stylist but Amelia gravitated towards more ballroom and contemporary. Natasha had been the one to inspire her to dance but Amelia brought beyond just a hobby. All day, all Amelia did was dance and study and nothing could disturb her. Her parents didn't seem to mind because her dancing didn't interfere with her school work or duties. Amelia's dancing was very delicate and precise, and extremely passionate and real but Natasha on the other hand didn't have the same passion as Amelia and began to dance for money but not in the best of places

Amelia began to see less and less of her beloved elder sister and it came as a shock to her the day that he sister left and never came back. Amelia cried for days for her parents were unable to find Natasha. It wasn't until Amelia was seventeen and getting ready to go to college abroad that she saw her sister again, nearly six years later. Natasha had been checked into a mental institution, had had a child that was taken away by the government, and was a slave to drugs. Amelia promised that she'd become a successful dancer and then instructor so that she could make sure that young girls and boys wouldn't end up like her sister

Shortly after seeing Natasha, Amelia left for college in America and when she graduated, she decided to stay and live there, already having created roots in her new town. Amelia currently instructs a small dancing school alongside a few other teachers and is living out her passions

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Amelia is very confident in herself and won't think twice about raising her voice in disagreement. She's very fun-loving and enjoys laughter and good conversation. She's strong and steady woman and is very independent, and is not afraid to take the lead. Her passion for dance is nearly palpable and she cane easily lose herself in a dance. Strangely, for such an aggressive woman, she is very absentminded at times and often spends time just staring out a window or staring into space

These things make me happy!
♥ Dancing
Liquor
Well placed aggression
Cheesy love flicks
Animals
Rain

But I can't stand these. . .
x Ignorance
Cacophonies
People who aren't confident in themselves
Unnecessary drama

My Dirty Little Secret! Amelia is completely terrified of spiders and turn into an absolute baby if she sees one
Amelia is also a complete and utter hopeless romantic despite her aggression

I'm pretty good at Most forms of dance
Playing the piano
Gymnastics
Holding her liquor

You should know. . . Originally hailing from Russia, Amelia was only able to speak Eastern Slavic but because she wanted to go college in America, she took language courses in high school to become bi-lingual. She speaks excellent English but it is laden with an attractive Russian accent

Amelia's parents sent her off with two things; money to get settled and started on paying off her tuition bills and a little snub nosed revolver. They trusted their little girl, even more so since she came back from the life Natasha had suffered but they still feared for her. She was still female

Natasha also gave Amelia something before she left Russia; a ruby pendant for a necklace. Natasha told her that if Amelia kept it on, her big sister would always protect her no matter how far away they were from each other. They both then proceeded to giggle and poke at each other's childishness yet Amelia refuses to ever take it off

Amelia has a little white cat named Artemis and when she's at home at her little apartment, she is often sitting at her piano, that she broke her back to save up for, with him stroking his back

Toyhe-n-Cosplayer

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff