Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Park {fort lauderdale, FL} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel gave a small sniff as he curled up under a tree, ignoring those who gave him funny looks. "w-why....? why did he toy with me....?" he whimpered, holding his arms tightly as he sobbed into his knees.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai ran to the park, following few feathers that he had no doubt came off Belyi's wings. He stopped as he reached the fountain at the center and tried to catch his breath. It had been so long since he had ran so far... Nikolai looked around frantically while also tempted to remove his blazer for more air. "Belyi!" he yelled out and looked around for any reactions. "Belyi!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm
Awesome nerd

a soft whimper floated his way from a tree, under which still sat the sobbing young boy. "g-go away.... Please, just go away...." he whispered between small sobs, his body shaking as he tried to keep quiet.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Hearing something, Nikolai snapped his head to where the noise came from and saw Belyi sobbing against a tree. "Belyi..." he whispered and strode over towards him. "Belyi," he started slowly when he approached him, too nervous to really think of what to say. It was weird, he had to admit, he wasn't used to being at a loss for words. "You have to understand, that-that wasn't me earlier it was-"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 pm
Awesome nerd

looking up at him through tears, the angel gave a sigh. "Don't give me that crap" he huffed, crossing his arms.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Nikolai took a step back, driven back by the glare that tore at his chest. "I..." He was at a loss for words for a moment, unable to handle such hatred and distrust towards him. "I'm telling you the truth! I wouldn't lie to you, never!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 pm
Awesome nerd

he gave a sniff and dried his eyes on his sleeve. "How am I supposed to trust you?" He whispered, his eyes falling to the floor.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

The Sin stayed still for a moment. He wasn't sure what to do, or more along the line of how to speak. "Because, I..." He clenched his forearm, not from the burning sensation but from the nerves. "I love you."
And there it was. The words were uttered. He had done it. Never in Nikolai's long life had he told anyone those words, not even to the people whose hearts he toyed with. Yes he would say phrases that would undoubtedly imply at it, but he would never say it.
He said it, and he didn't like it.
Never had the Sin felt so vulnerable, so defenseless. The word left an alien taste in his mouth and made him feel weak. He realized that this was no doubt how all the victims he had felt, vulnerable and scared. He was at he complete mercy of the boy, and he feared his response.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:13 pm
Awesome nerd

the boy instantly wrapped him in a hug, crying into his chest. "i-i... i love you too..." he whispered, still crying.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Feeling the arms around him, Nikolai lifted his gaze and caught his breath when he saw Belyi hugging him. He was stunned, scared but enthralled at the same time. This was new to him, this... love. But to hear the man that haunted his nights, the man that made his life what it was, say that he loved him... Narrowing his eyes with and smiling, Nikolai wrapped his arms around the boy. "Oh Belyi." he smiled tearfully while holding him close.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:03 pm
Awesome nerd

looking up, the angel returned the tear eyed smile and stood at his full height- just an inch shorter then Nikolai- to gently kiss the man.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Nikolai kissed Belyi back, feeling his long frozen heart thaw out to flutter. He stroked the boy's cheek and ran his fingers through his hair. "Belyi," he whispered between kisses. "I'll never let anything hurt you." He kissed him again, the throbbing pain in his arm getting stronger. He was running out of time. "I love you, don't forget that, dearie." The pain was near unbearable as soon as he uttered the word again. Nikolai broke the kiss at that point, but now it was because he could not handle the pain anymore. He painfully lifted up his right arm and rolled back his sleeve, greeted with the sight of his branding burning away. The final letter in 'SLOTH' was slowly disappearing, and with it his immortality and powers. Even now Nikolai's hair began to darken to brown, his eyes to hazel.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Awesome nerd

the boy gave a small frown, his eyes going ide as he noticed the changes. "wh-what d'you mean.....? wh-what's happening...?" he frowned, biting his lip as worried tears formed in his eyes. why.... why does he say that... like i'm never gonna see him again?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai quickly put his hand to the back of Belyi's head and forced him to rest his chin on his shoulder. "Don't look, dearie." he said with a dry chuckle. His voice had gotten a little raspy and his body a bit thinner. His brown hair began turning back to silver, only with patches of white and gray in them. The brand on his arm had diminished to just a couple letters, and the areas where the letters vanished had melted away as if acid were poured on it.
Without his Sin, Nikolai was regaining lost time, and his body took on the beating it had received when he was a prisoner in the Nazi labs.
It was a race to see whether his lost age or Nazi torture treatments would kill him first.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff