Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Park {fort lauderdale, FL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 pm
Pure T0rture

The purple fog that was the host-less Sin hissed at her. "If that's the case then isn't that bad?" he inquired. "If I remember right, that darling boy's past life was straight as an arrow... Ah, what does it matter? Nikolai won't be coming back. Which reminds me.... Why am I in here, dearie?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm
Awesome nerd

"because, you silly sin." she murmured, turning and walking away from the scene. "Nikolai is coming back. i've seen it." she hummed, holding onto a small tarrot card with sloth's emblem on it.
"he's going to have a small surprise waiting for him when he returns though...." she chuckled softly, taking one final look back to where the angel was now walking away from the two bruised and beaten men.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Pure T0rture

"What?" the Sin gasped, the fog shrinking in surprise. "Oh dearie, that's the best news I've heard all day! When is he coming back? Soon, I do hope. Ah, but I could always use a nap...." He paused. "How exactly is he coming back, darling?" When it came to resurrections Sloth had been around to see, it was usually the Devil that worked it out, him and, well, Him. The kings of Heaven and Hell. Speaking of which, if Nikolai was dead than who was the new king of Hell?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 pm
Awesome nerd

"mmm.... Belyi's going to have to find that little girl who healed him." she grinned, holding back from laughing at sloth's little burst of energy.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 pm
Pure T0rture

"Go help him!" Sloth snapped. "I want my body back!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

she shook her head. "sorry, but i can't. i'm not actually allowed to mess with their relationship." she sighed, sitting under a tree.

Belyi on the other hand, gave a sigh as he walked out of the park, still holding Nikolai's tie in one hand.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ugh! Typical." Sloth groaned. "Can't you at least, oh I don't know, do one of those mystical things, dearie? You know, a peculiar gust of wind - A sign! Yes, those! Give him a sign, dearie."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd
Pure T0rture

Twenty minutes passed of Sloth pestering Cybil to get his body back, but once the twentieth minute passed he realized she wasn't listening, and he was doing too much work for his own good. With a drawn out sigh he gave up and stayed in one spot gloomily. It was as he stood and observed that he noticed the change in Belyi. That wasn't the shy, innocent boy from last time. "Dear me, has he changed or is that just me?" he asked the prophetess.
sweetie, we already have nikki revived. remember? look in the other park.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 pm
Pure T0rture