Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Questing 1x1 rps Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm
Questing 1x1s

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hi there! I'm AngelusVindemia, but please feel free to call me Angel. I've been really itching to be in 1x1's lately, so I figured why not make a nice little add and see if anyone will have me? I am really only open to doing girlxboy pairings right now, and I really wold prefer to play the female, though I can play male, just not as well, but I do like girlxgirl pairings as well, and I've never done a guyxguy before so. Oh! And I crave literacy, but I won't demand it, I like people who can post as often as possible, and I don't know if I want pm 1x1's or not, because I love the forums. On to what I like.

a*****e x b***h
            Arranged Marriage(Supernatural x Supernatural, Supernatural x Human)
            Teacher x Student
            Demon x Angel
            Human Girl x Vampire Boy(Vampire boarding school)
            Mythical/Supernatural Boarding School
            Werewolf x Human Mate(female)
            Absolutely anything with vampires/werewolves/faeries/witches/angels/demons
            Anything forbidden
            Demon Prince x Human or half-something Girl
            Demon Princess x Knight
            Stuck in a Haunted House
            Forced to live together to get along
            size=13]★ Elemental Anything

If any of this is confusing just say so, I just really want an rp. I've been craving simple 1x1s for a long time now. And I really am at a block right now besides my usual rp ideas, though I really want an a*****e x b***h and an arranged marriage 1x1 right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 pm

<3

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

<3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 pm
I'd be interested in supernatural x supernatural arranged marriage. Also the Supernatural boarding school one, and the elemental one too. If you would be interested in RPing with me.

-AngelusVindemia-

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:52 pm
Galactic_Fusion
I'd be interested in supernatural x supernatural arranged marriage. Also the Supernatural boarding school one, and the elemental one too. If you would be interested in RPing with me.

-AngelusVindemia-

Any/All would be great(: I'd love to to rp with you  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:57 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
Galactic_Fusion

-AngelusVindemia-

Cool smile which one would you like to do most?  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Galactic_Fusion
-AngelusVindemia-
Galactic_Fusion

-AngelusVindemia-

Cool smile which one would you like to do most?

I'm really partial towards the arranged marriage one, but its totally up to you!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

Hi, I'm interested in doing Demon Princess x Knight rp. BUT could the knight be half demon instead of full?  

vocalone

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:12 pm
vocalone
-AngelusVindemia-

Hi, I'm interested in doing Demon Princess x Knight rp. BUT could the knight be half demon instead of full?

If that's what you want:3 I'm open to anything(:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Yay! So, how would you like to set this up? In a thread? Pm? And if you don't mind I would like to be the knight.  

vocalone

Daily Drawl

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:39 pm
I'll play a*****e x b***h with you! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 am
-AngelusVindemia-
Questing 1x1s

Hi there! I'm AngelusVindemia, but please feel free to call me Angel. I've been really itching to be in 1x1's lately, so I figured why not make a nice little add and see if anyone will have me? I am really only open to doing girlxboy pairings right now, and I really wold prefer to play the female, though I can play male, just not as well, but I do like girlxgirl pairings as well, and I've never done a guyxguy before so. Oh! And I crave literacy, but I won't demand it, I like people who can post as often as possible, and I don't know if I want pm 1x1's or not, because I love the forums. On to what I like.

a*****e x b***h
            Teacher x Student
            Demon x Angel
            Anything forbidden
            Demon Princess x Knight
            Stuck in a Haunted House

If any of this is confusing just say so, I just really want an rp. I've been craving simple 1x1s for a long time now. And I really am at a block right now besides my usual rp ideas, though I really want an a*****e x b***h and an arranged marriage 1x1 right now.

I like pretty much all the ideas and would me more than happy to rp any and/or all of them with you. My only request is that we can rp them through PMs. Forum RPs just get so difficult to keep track of for me.  

RokuDaKing

Hunter

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:23 pm
RokuDaKing
-AngelusVindemia-
Questing 1x1s

a*****e x b***h
            Teacher x Student
            Demon x Angel
            Anything forbidden
            Demon Princess x Knight
            Stuck in a Haunted House

I like pretty much all the ideas and would me more than happy to rp any and/or all of them with you. My only request is that we can rp them through PMs. Forum RPs just get so difficult to keep track of for me.

Just pick any! i'm to indecisive lol. And yeah, that's cool, I've never done it before though, sooooooooo you'll have to tell me like if I gotta make a super pretty post and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
RokuDaKing
-AngelusVindemia-
Questing 1x1s

a*****e x b***h
            Teacher x Student
            Demon x Angel
            Anything forbidden
            Demon Princess x Knight
            Stuck in a Haunted House

Just pick any! i'm to indecisive lol. And yeah, that's cool, I've never done it before though, sooooooooo you'll have to tel me like if I gotta make a super pretty post and what not.

Sorry for the long wait, The notice got burried amongst other notices and... well.. yea lol
My choice is....
Teacher x Student!  

RokuDaKing

Hunter

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:18 pm

<3

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff