Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰
We've got the fire who's got the matches
Take a look around at the sea of masks
Come one come all welcome to the grand ball
Where the strong run for cover and the weak stand tall

I'm not one to scatter ashes
But there's some things that melt the plastic
Try and dig down deeper if you can

I'm not afraid
I'm not ashamed
I'm not to blame
Welcome to the masquerade
I'm not ashamed
I'm not afraid
I'm not okay

We've got the power who's got the action
Break it down til there's nothing but a mere fraction
Out of the fire rise from the ashes
Reject your doubt and release the passion
Let's get on it believe if you want it
Step into the realm where the real ones flaunt it
Come back rewind another time on it
Reach out take that but now step on it

I'm not the one to scatter ashes

I'm not afraid
I'm not ashamed
I'm not to blame
I'm not ashamed
I'm not afraid
I'm not okay

I'm not afraid
I'm not ashamed
I'm not to blame
I'm not ashamed
I'm not afraid
I'm not okay

I'm not one to scatter ashes

I'm not afraid
I'm not ashamed
I'm not to blame
I'm not ashamed
I'm not afraid
I'm not okay

┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:25 pm

┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰ ┰

Monday, 1:15pm, Monopolist of War and Medical industries was successfully assassinated by a high caliber bullet through the heart.
6:00pm, A grand ceremony were held for the chivalrous man with no family to attend.
Thursday, 10:00pm, The reading of his will proceeded at location of his home.
10:10pm, The unknown living heir to his billion dollar fortune is reviled...

To a twenty two year old, the world was his mechanic shop, his art studio, Papa Johns, Wal-Mart, and occasionally the movies. Nothing any farther than five miles from his loft above his shop. Upon receiving a letter, he left Northern California to drive all the way to the East Coast as he apparently had a family member he wasn't aware of that he had nor that he died. He left home planning to just stay there for the week and maybe see New York while over there.
What he didn't expect was his inheritance.
The man who turned out to have sired him gave him his entire empire and all the money earned from it, with a price. While many sons inherit something simple, a car perhaps. With Vincent's gift though, he was given the responsibility of becoming a crusader against darkness as Ryder. The ex-Marine butler who was to help take care of him became his trainer. For months he will take on the brutal attack of training. With that came the life of a billionaire that he couldn't just ignore either. During the day, he appeared in a high money suit. At night he pulled on his leather armor and fought crime. In the morning his personal nurse came to fix him up so his wounds vanished for a few hours.
In only a month though, his body was slowly crashing already. The combination of hard training tearing apart his muscles, the demanding day life, and crooks bullets getting big enough to break his armor, he was being destroyed. Usually when he had free time, he spent the entire time sleeping when he should be eating.
Now a new villain has risen up to become the lord of the dark world. The same man who assassinated his father: Jax, a heavy built man with the strength to crush a car in his hands, has a habit of lighting himself on fire, and is smart enough to hack into a computer with his mind through only just touching it.

How will Ryder, a mortal human, withstand a god-like madman? And can he keep his secret from a woman who he is falling in love with?

┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸ ┸

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll the broken pieces left unglued
xxx Should never find their way
xxxxxxx into the hands of x( x s o m e o n e x )x like you !

The room was still pitch black when the door creaked open and the aroma of breakfast filled the room. It seemed to wake up the room and explode into a brighter outlook after Damian broke the shield of the curtains to let the sun shine through the large windows.

Vincent yelped in pain at the sudden bright light and covered his head with the blankets for a few moments before kicking them back completely. He sat up with his black hair astray and his green eyes already piercing with his rage. He began to demand why the butler had woken him up when a silver platter was placed next to him full of breakfast foods. Some that Vincent probably hadn’t eaten since he was in high school as normally he fed himself on cereal and pizza or not at all.

It’s breakfast, eat up. Have you decided if you are staying or not?” Damian asked obviously eager to hear the answer and wanting it to be yes.

I don’t know yet. I might. I think I will, but all my things are on the other side of the country,” he responded wondering what the butler’s plans were to get that back. Vincent expected him to surprise him that his father had a helicopter and just carry the whole loft back to him.

It’s already being shipped back. It’s all packaged, organized, and I’m just awaiting arrival. Probably three or four days,” Damian grinned at the awestruck, new master. He just stood there and kept smiling before opening up the windows to reveal a balcony that let in the cool air from the storm the night before. The cold breezes helped to freshen up the room but made Vincent shiver and wrap himself further in his jacket, but the scent was relaxing.

How did you know where I lived?” he asked grabbing a piece of bacon and nibbled at the corner. He loved the feeling of the fatty meat melting in his mouth, it tasted like a piece of heaven and the taste only got better with each new bite.

Damian smiled at how much he was enjoying his breakfast before answering him, “I sent you the summons to your house. How do you think I found your house to grab your things?

Vincent gave a soft glare at the butler for giving such an obvious answer to his stupid question. Soon he just ignored the man and focused on eating his early breakfast before exploring the house. Hopefully, Damian would just leave him alone for the day and let him do his own thing. Once more he was reminded that the future was not only his own as Damian spoke again.

I can either give you a tour of the house or put you straight into lessons. It’ll be your choice, but both will be done today,” he said firmly with his personality completely flipping from a happy tone to a demanding.

I like to explore on my own but--” Vincent started protesting while he got up and pulled his coat off, but Damian was quick to silence him.

Then come with me, you have much to learn,” Damian interrupted and then left the room expecting Vincent to just fall in after him.

The young master stood there dumbstruck on what just happened. He was very much use to living on his own and doing as he pleased, now someone just told him what to do and without a chance of a rebuttal. He tossed his coat on his messed up bed and slipped his heavy boots on before running after Damian who was already all the way down the marble staircase. He ran his fingers through his hair on the way and touched down on the ground level.
Damian lead him around a corner and through a pair of huge doors that looked like they could hold back anything that would try to destroy them. The oak door gave way by the butler’s silver key and the door’s well oiled hinges gave a hushed whine. The brave butler stepped into the black abyss of the room and flicked on a switch making the entire room roar to life.

Small engines could be heard everywhere as covers pulled back from a large skylight that let the glowing sun’s cast break over the gym floor. Florescent bulbs hummed to life and flickered on one by one from the door all the way to the other end of the gym. The place shone brightly, it was clear that it was either constantly used or constantly cleaned. Either way, it captured Vincent’s full attention.

Do you train Olympians here or just have this as a house?” Vincent asked stepping in and looking around more. In the room, a large boxing ring sat on the close end of the gym while gymnastic equipment was on the other end. Weights lined the walls and a track circled the entire room. He was eager to play with the newfound toys, but Damian grabbed his collar and pulled him back when he stepped forward.

It was your father’s training room. He used it until he died, even in his old age. He constantly won every fight we ever had, even if I was younger than him,” Damian explained keeping Vincent back by him. Eventually he let him go and both entered the room and he stepped to the side pulling off his coat and unbuttoning his white shirt to replace it with a long sleeve and his dress pants with sweats. He didn’t put back on his shoes but he stepped into the ring pulling on black boxing gloves.

Vincent was playing with one of the wooden katanas when he noticed his keeper in the boxing ring and looking like he planned to fight. He had no clue who he was fighting or why he was doing that, but it was answered when he was urged into the ring by Damian waving him in.

The man looked a lot bigger now than when Vincent last saw him in his butler tux. Even though he knew the man had to be at least forty, he didn’t look the age at all. His body was toned and he had a medium build. It was obvious that he was a fighter and exercised just as much as someone half his age. It made Vincent nervous.

Very cautiously, Vincent stepped into the ring and picked up the red gloves before sliding it over his hands and strapped it tightly to his wrists. He put his hands up with a very unsure look on his face, but it was wiped completely off when the Damian took a fast, hard swing straight at his head. His response was to raise his arm to a few inches away from his head and block the attack with his forearm. As soon as he did, the second hand of the butler’s took a hard shot at Vincent’s solar plexus.

Unfortunately the young fighter was to preoccupied with looking for his next attack that the shot hit cleanly and he sunk down gasping for air. He wasn’t spared on the ground as he got kicked in the face hard enough to blind him. Vincent cried out and covered his hurt nose with his gloves and blocked his face with his arms. Again a hit filled the man with pain and he sunk down further onto the mat.

Give me a damn second!” Vincent roared getting up and making a wide, blind arc with his clenched fist that Damian easily side stepped. The man might be old enough to be his father, but the forty year old was quicker and smarter than the nineteen.

Just as Vincent seemed to be getting back onto his feet, his was hit hard again and dropped like a stone in a pond. He kept fighting to get his feet under him and stay up, but Damian constantly knocked him down, and each time, the way he did was different. Every time he was knocked down, Damian would bring up a new fighting style to show Vincent how to be defeated once more.

After five minutes of this, the hits eventually stopped. Damian walked to the side and watched Vincent while getting a drink of water from a school-like water fountain as if the young man would jump him or suddenly pull out something he had never seen before. Right now though, Vincent was busy trying to keep himself steady and figure out what just happened.

You can take a beating, I’ll give you that. As far as fighting though, I don’t think you could to save your life,” Damian spoke with a heavy sigh of irritation. This was going to take a lot more work than what he wanted to spend his days doing, again. At least Mr. Moritz had been in the military and already had training, his son was starting from scratch.

You have no idea. I don’t normally fight against martial arts experts,” Vincent gasped feeling like a bruised piece of fruit instead of a human being. His loose shirt thankfully covered most of those already forming bruises, but the black eye that was already swelling would be a bit more noticeable.

My dear boy, I believe you would die if you fought any thugs,” Damian shook his head walking back over to the ring. “Now get up and on your feet. It’s time for round two. I’m going to keep at this until one of us has a KO, now get your center of balance. I’ll let you start,” he smiled sliding his gloves back on over his cracked hands.

Damian, I don’t normally fight; I’m a mechanic, not a boxer!” Vincent complained still leaning against the ropes of the ring.

Stop bitching, get up, and fight,” Damian said in a sudden rage and swung hard at Vincent. It seemed panic was the only saving grace for the prey as he suddenly dropped down and threw his shoulder into the predator's gut knocking the wind out of him. He stepped back quickly and put his hands up now serious about this. He wasn’t going to get hit again. There wasn’t a choice to avoid this. He was either to be knocked out or knock out someone else.

Vincent sidestepped the next kick with almost grace and leaned into a fast, hard swing. His attack was completely blocked by the other man’s crossed arms so he tried a right hook that let him feel all of his right ribs holler in pain. It left his side completely open and Damian planned to once more use his weakness to his advantage.

He pushed Vincent’s momentum off to the side of him and then shot his knee straight into his bruised ribs. The plan worked perfectly as usual and Vincent found the mat to be his bed once more. It was obvious to him that he was writhing in pain, but he had to learn to tough through it, even if he didn’t know what “it” was.

Why are you doing this to me?” Vincent gasped trying to get up again, but his face was smashed into the soft mat by Damian’s heel to the back of his head.

Because you need to learn to become tougher. After we are done, I’ll explain some things to you and you can meet your nurse,” Damian smiled.

Vincent looked over at the edge of the mat and pushed off the ground as fast as he could suddenly putting himself into standing up completely. He dove for the edge on his stomach sliding off the boxing ring and straight onto the hard floor. He groaned finding it harder to get off the wooden floor than the foam. At the rate he was going, he figured he would need a priest before the end of the hour, not a nurse.

I declare a TKO,” Vincent moaned while standing up once more to lumber over to the drinking fountain and maybe get some of the blood from his busted lip out of his mouth, or at least the taste.

Satisfying enough,” Damian said with a shrug. “After all, this is your first day here. You lasted almost six minutes. I’ll be sure to take a note on that.

Vincent looked back over at the man in disbelief at what he was hearing. To him it didn't matter how long he lasted, he just cared that he hurt, a lot. He pushed off the fountain and walked out the gym door intent on bathing now. He could get some of the blood off of him and take another nap, but his collar was grabbed and he started being led off in another direction, one that was still in the gym.

You wanted to know what you signed up for, correct?” Damian asked without warning while he walked over to the katana rack.

Right now I mainly want to know why you just kicked my a** and I didn’t do anything,” Vincent responded crossing his arms on his upon his chest the best he could with bruised ribs.

Since it’s the same reason, I think your answer is yes.

Damian stepped in front of the wall and put his hand straight on it in what seemed to be a random placement. After a few moments, a light hum could be heard before a click. Then small motors started and the wall sucked itself into another section. He stepped straight into the pitch black room with Vincent close behind.

He followed after Damian even closer after the light completely vanished from the room and the wall hissed and ground against itself closing the door once more. He jumped from the harsh sounds and then yelped as he fell over something heavy and it fell on him.

Nice footwork,” Damian laughed clicking on the light that showed the jet black crotch rocket that his master had fallen over so gracefully. That didn’t seem to be the most interesting thing though at the moment to him.

Vincent’s eyes were scanning every inch of the room taking in the vicious sight of all the very sharp knives, polished guns, and many other weapons he didn’t think that been around since the dark ages. “What is this room?” he asked finally getting off the bamboo floor and righting the motorcycle. He walked around the room with boots clicking on the hard floor and echoing worse than they had in the hallways. He didn’t mind though, his focus was on the many new and odd things to look at.

He picked up one of the only two guns that weren’t put away and looked dirty unlike the rest that held a high sheen. The handgun felt much more heavy than what he believed a gun of it’s size could be, and it was colder than he thought it could get in the warm room too. He tried to pull the clip out, but there was none. He cocked the gun back before making it click and telling him it wasn’t loaded.

Damian walked up behind him seeing him analyzing one of the guns before picking up the second. He grabbed a few of the odd shaped bullets next to him and loaded it down the barrel with each bullet clicking when it hit as far as it could until the count totaled to three.

This isn’t a Desert Eagle, it’s a handgun made from Metal Storm. It was a prototype that your father actually made from one of their designs. He was going to suggest it, but he never got the chance to as he was killed on the way to that meeting,” Damian explained before raising the gun at a vest that was hung on the wall. He squeezed the trigger once and three bullets exploded out after a small arc. By the time the gun recoiled, the bullets had crumpled, and were just about to fall to the ground. The wielder let the gun lay back into his shoulder with a soft smirk on his face. He held the gun out to the nervous man before continuing to explain.

The gun fires by electric pulses, this sets off the bullets to launch down the barrel. It’s also faster than a normal hammer, and it can fire three bullets right after another. The gun loads down the barrel instead of a clip so it’s a bit harder to load, but practice will make it as easy to load as any other clip. The armor I shot is going to be what goes under your coat. It’s dragon scales. It is made out of hundreds plates that overlap itself forming multiple layers. It’ll protect you from both knives and any kind of guns that the have around here,” he informed him with a smile. “I doubt any fatalities will come to you.

Well, that’s neat. I mean it--Wait a minute!” Vincent demanded putting down the gun on the table roughly with a loud clang. “What the hell would I be doing that I would get shot at and possibly killed?

Oh that’s right, you are from the west. Ryder, ever heard of him?” Damian asked leaning against the workbench.

Yeah, only three times though. I was asked to draw some art for a guy over here about him. He sent me a picture, but it was really dark, I didn’t know what it was really,” Vincent said with that suspicious excitement look on his face, one that would match a kid’s who knew a grand secret was about to be revealed to him.

Do I have to spell it out for you?” Damian asked sounding impatient but Vincent just leaned forward more, waiting. “Your father was Ryder!” he yelled getting rather close to the younger man’s face.

No ******** way. I don’t believe you. That’s not even possible. Superheros are in comic books,” Vincent said now grinning from ear to ear. It was clear that he was excited and hoped it wasn’t a joke and what the butler said was true. “My father was a rogue who fought crime by night and ruled the day by cash?

You make him sound like a romance character,” Damian said shaking his head. “But yes, that is exactly what your father did. The only way you get your fortune is if you follow up that legacy.

Um, as flattering as that sounds, I can’t fight as you’ve learned, and I can’t shoot a gun, and I am still skeptical about this idea of Ryder truly existing,” he said walking over to the bike to sit on it’s seat. It was the only thing in the room he knew anything about and he was going to stick with it. When he looked over the bike, Damian’s voice faded into the background as he seemed to go into lecturing him that what his father did was very real. To him, it was all sounding too much like Batman, too much like it was a plot pulled out of a comic book.

Do you think I would make up such a story? I’m forty-seven, do you think someone who wasn’t training someone else to be a weapon, would be this big? At my age?” he asked putting his hands on his hips and now glaring at Vincent.

I don’t know, Bruce Willis is a pretty big guy though,” he said with a shrug. He continued his analyzing of the Ducati beneath him instead of worrying about what Damian was rambling on about. He knew this bike was a fantastic model, an expensive one, that was something he was sure of. One much more than what his own cost.

Are you even listening to me?” Damian demanded suddenly bringing Vincent back into the real world. He walked over to a case that held something the butler thought was more valuable than all of the artifacts in the house. Damian leaned down and flicked open the box’s lock before pulling out a coal black helmet that had scratches and gouges from one of the last nights that the original fighter wore it.

Your father wore this helmet! Every night he risked his life to protect a city that had a warrant for Ryder’s arrest. What must I do to convince you that what I tell you is the truth?” he asked with anger dripping from his voice. He threw the helmet at Vincent across the room for the ignorant son to catch it.

Vincent wrapped his hands around the helmet when he caught it and pulled it into his chest. He pushed it away to look over it and let his eyes trace over the old scratches that had been waxed over and polished or painted to try and let the helmet look less worn. He looked inside the helmet and pushed some of the padding away as if there was something hidden in the helmet, which was exactly what he hoped.

His mother always told him stories about his father, but his father was a fighter, a warrior in all the stories, one without a name. One that his mother refused to give to him. If the stories were true, he would find his answers in this helmet.

And he did.

His fingers gripped the paper tightly and pulled at the corner until the entire paper came free from a slit in the padding. Vincent carelessly dropped the helmet on the floor and felt much higher interest in the paper. He unfolded the paper with quick hands and a second paper was freed from inside the first one’s folds.

Damian’s attention had been grabbed by the appearance of something he had never seen before in his life. He stepped towards Vincent wanting to see what was on the paper just as much as him.

The old paper crinkled in Vincent’s grip but the violet ink showed itself boldly against the yellowed paper as it danced across the paper in cursive. At the bottom of the paper, it was signed--obviously by a woman. One that Vincent knew better than anyone else in the world.

'Ryder,'” Vincent began reading from the top of the page. “‘I miss you. I have for a while now. With art school going on and your life in the dark doesn’t really leave me much time to see you anymore. Your life is always in danger and last time we were together, they came after me. If they found out who you were, more than you and I would be in danger.

‘I’m moving to California, somewhere far away where your enemies can’t find me and our child will be safe. I love you. Don’t forget that, ever. Maybe when he’s old enough, I’ll come find you again.

‘Rachel Hughes',” Vincent finished and let the silence just engulf the room as he tried to take in the letter. He raised the second piece of paper off the floor just to find a drawing, one that his mother had drawn before he existed. It was one of the main reasons he started being a comic book artist.

The paper held a detailed sketch of a man in a leather coat, black jeans, boots, and well armed. His face was covered by a helmet only to add to his mysterious personality in the dark rooftops.

After a few minutes of silence, Damian coughed making Vincent at least break out of his shock and look up at his butler. “Is that enough evidence to prove the man who claims to be your father is genuine and Ryder is real?” he asked in a soft voice as he wasn’t sure how Vincent would react to the sudden noise.

Yeah, I guess I can’t get a much better explanation than that,” he whispered back. He folded the papers back upon each other and slipped it back into the slit. He stood up with the helmet in his hand and looked at Damian strait in the eyes before stating something that he had been impatiently waiting for: “I accept my father’s terms.

-----

Wait a minute. No one said anything about going to the doctors. I am healthy, I don’t need to go have some quack stare at me to tell me that I am so. No doctor appointments or check ups,” Vincent stated very firmly stopping just inside the gym from Ryder’s equipment room.

Sir, I have seen people that are more visibly healthy after getting mauled by a bear, than you do right now. That and I can’t possibly start pushing you without knowing what your body’s limits are. If I shatter you now, any possibility of progress would be impossible. And I did say something. I said you were going to see a nurse while you were drooling on the mat,” Damian argued closing the door behind him.

Vincent just stared at Damian dumbstruck on his opinion of why he needed a doctor to look him over. “What is this then?” he demanded abruptly as he gestured to his still darkening black eye and the cut on his nose. “I think this counts as pushing too hard,” he huffed.

Damian shook his head at the so far disappointing son of his late and original master not entirely sure how he was going to turn this kid into a fierce warrior of the streets. Sure he was tough, but he had no skills. None. “Mr. Hughes, I think it would be in your best interest to get a doctor to look at you and take the precautions against you fully developing your cold. Also making sure your ribs are not broken, is vital to making any immediate progress,” he tried to explain in a calmer voice.

Vincent stopped in mid sniffle and glared at him. All he got was another huff and Vincent mock saluting Damian. Before he could be lectured anymore, Vincent took off out of the gym and up the stairs, rather well for someone who was almost knocked out. That at least could make the older man smile for his constant showing of physical durability--when he wanted to try at least.

At the top of the stairs to his room, Vincent stopped to catch his racing breath when he suddenly noticed that he was looking at more than just his set of feet.

The other feet were covered by suede leather heels with belts decorating the soft grey boots. He slowly looked up from the feet to see a set of muscular legs decorated by ripped up, stone wash jeans and a sparrow rose belt buckle. Then a black and white striped sweater covered her arms and torso he could tell was tone as a professional athlete even through the shirt. To top it off, she had loosely curling blonde hair, lips of a sinner, and ice blue eyes of an angel.

I'M IN THE DARK...xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ARABELLE AY ' DEARUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

……………………………………………………………………

(( I wrote a little essay for you too ^^ ))

Belle got up early that morning, whacking her alarm clock with an annoyed huff. "I don't wana." she grumbled groggily, looking at the clock that read 7:00 AM. She didn't want to get up so early, since she had been working late last night, but it was a part of her routine that she simply couldn't ignore. Climbing out of bed, she walked over to her dresser, rubbing her eyes gently. She rummaged through her clothing and pulled out a pair of under armour leggings, an under armour long-sleeved shirt, and a t-shirt to wear over top. It was winter, she wasn't just going to go for a run outside in shorts. She got dressed quickly and slipped on a pair of socks, followed by her running sneakers. After tying back her messy bed-head hair in a hair tie, she did her warm-up routine, which consisted of sit-ups, crunches, and push-ups. Once this was done and she could feel her heart rate picking up a bit, she grabbed her ipod and was out the door of her apartment, off to take her morning run.

Sarabelle ran three miles, her normal distance, before returning back to her apartment. Her cheeks were stinging a bit from the chilly winter morning and her muscles were slightly achy, but it was a good kind of ache. After locking her door behind her and putting her ipod away, Belle climbed into the shower to rinse away the sweat and chill that clung to her. While in the shower, she thought about what she had in store for the day. New job, rich guy who get's beat up a lot, Vincent I believe his name was, butler's name was Damian. Shouldn't be too bad, as long as the guy's nice. If not I might not be able to keep the job. she thought to herself as she washed her long dirty blonde hair in the shower. She let those thoughts fade, knowing it would be fine, as the suds washed out of her hair. She sang quietly as she finished her shower and stepped out about ten minutes later. Grabbing a towel, she dried herself off a bit before just wrapping her body in one towel and her hair in another.

She walked back in her room and got dressed in a nice, but casual outfit, leaving the towel on her head as she wandered to her kitchen to get some breakfast. She ate a bagel with cream cheese and a banana for breakfast, sipping on some apple juice as she ate. She took her time eating breakfast, as she didn't like to rush eating, and checked her e-mail with her laptop that she'd left sitting on the kitchen table the night before. She was working on a college course that was supposed to give her an edge with nursing or whatever and had been working on classwork before her shift. Once she finished eating, she glanced at the clock to see she had about half an hour left to finish getting ready and get over to her new employer's home. First printing out directions from her laptop, she closed it when she was done and grabbed the directions from the printer, placing them on the kitchen table so she wouldn't forget them. She then made her way upstairs and washed her face, brushed her teeth, and let her now only slightly damp hair out of the towel. She brushed her hair out and blow dried it a bit so it wouldn't be too much of a mess before putting a little bit of light make-up on that consisted of some mascara and a small amount of black eyeliner. She then walked back into her room and slipped on a pair of suede leather heels that she always called her most comfortable pair of heels. Glancing in the mirror to make sure she looked acceptable for work, she tucked a curl behind her ear and said "That'll work, better than showing up in scrubs." she said out loud, grinning a bit. She had considered wearing scrubs at one point, but decided that wasn't something that in-home nurses did. Deciding she was ready to go, she grabbed her purse that had everything she needed in it, from phone to keys and then headed into the kitchen, grabbing the directions to his home. With everything she needed in hand, she headed out her front door just in time, locking it behind her.

- - - - - - - - - - -

She had been welcomed into the house by Damian, who said he would have to go get Vincent. She was feeling way out of place in this house... well, more like mansion. It actually made her feel slightly nervous at first, but she got over it quickly, realizing it was just a home, nothing to be nervous about. Damian had showed her to Vincent's room, where she'd be taking care of him, and gone off to find him. She was now left alone in his room, waiting patiently. "This place is absolutely gorgeous." she muttered under her breath as she walked around his room, looking out of the window and around the room, taking it all in. She eventually moved out into the hallway outside his room, looking at the artwork that hung there as she waited. As she was doing this however, she was almost knocked over by a tall, very bruised, dark-haired man with the most captivating green eyes she had ever seen. She put her hands in front of her to make sure she wasn't going to get trampled, but let them relax by her side when he looked up at her. "You must be Vincent," she began, looking at him carefully, taking in how battered he looked with a concerned look in her eyes. "I'm Sarabelle, or just Belle... the nurse your butler, Damian, hired." she said, introducing herself and offering him her hand to shake.

Once the introductions were out of the way, she bit her lip a bit and said "You look like you just got hit by a train though. You want to lay down so I can get a better look at your injuries?" She smiled genuinely at him, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear as she walked over to his bed with him, where she motioned for him to lay down. She wanted to dive right into her work, especially seeing the state he was in right now. Damian had said that he got injured frequently due to sparring and such, but this just seemed like someone had come up to him and beat the s**t out of him. Once she got him to lay down, she walked over to a table across the room to grab the med-kit Damian had supplied her with. She had looked through it earlier when she first arrived, and it was stocked with so many different medical supplies, it was a bit crazy. It was like Damian was expecting her to have to put Vincent's pieces back together very often. "Okay, so from what I can see, your nose looks broken, and you've got a busted lip. Where else does it hurt?" she said, standing next to the bed and looking over him, waiting for his response. From the way he had been walking, she was expecting some type of rib injury as well, but she was going to need to inspect it further and have him remove his shirt for her to be able to make the correct diagnosis.

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am

Vincent looked up at her and took her hand shaking it weakly then nodded. "Nice to meet you, Miss Belle," he told her still trying to catch his breath. He swallowed hard and stood up right the best he could walking with a bit of a limb to his bedroom nodding and agreeing with what she told him to do. He pushed his door open slowly and then dropped onto his bed as soon as he could reach it. He snuggled into it for a moment before rolling over onto his back watching Belle walk around on the room. He closed his eyes listening to her talk and nodded gently agreeing still with her. This wasn't the first time he broke his nose, he was very good at setting it which was the only reason it didn't like it had been.

"Everything hurts at this point. My forearms, knee, my head is killing me, my collar bone, and my ribs hurts extremely bad," he told her quietly. He coughed a few times covering it with his elbow but it made it hurt even worse. "And I have a cold," he added laughing a little bit. After being so beaten up, he still did have a sense of humor, but only with someone other than Damian.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ARABELLE AY ' DEARUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle nodded as he described his injuries, taking in where he said he was hurting, which pretty much sounded like everywhere. Frowning slightly, she said gently "Alright then, do you mind taking off your shirt so I can get a better look at your ribs?" Some guys were weird about taking their shirt off for her, which always annoyed her. It wasn't like she was asking them to strip down for her own pleasure, she just needed to check them out and make sure everything was alright. Once he removed his shirt, she inspected his already quickly bruising ribs. Did someone take a sledgehammer to your ribs or something?" she though to herself seeing the immediate bruising that decorated his ribs. "Okay, I'm just going to feel the major bones along your ribs to make sure nothings broken." she said gently. She then ran her hands along his ribcage, feeling for broken bones very carefully as to not hurt him the best that she could. "Looks like nothings broken, but you got pretty close, definitely bruised ribs though."

She then turned her attention to his forearms, which were bruised up, and checked them, making sure nothing was broken there either. "Bruised forearms as well. And you said your knee was hurting too, right?" she added, glancing at him a bit quizzically. She was just so curious how someone could let themselves get this beat up. When he confirmed that his knee was bothering him too, she checked his knee as well, her hands checking the knee socket gently to check if anything had been misplaced. "And your knee is going to be sore for about a week, but it should heal on it's own with rest, ice, and pain meds." she said, smiling gently as she finished checking him over. "So, to sum it up, bruised ribs, broken nose, bruised forearms, knee injury, and miscellaneous other bruising, plus a black eye." she said under her breath, scribbling the injuries down on a notepad as she figured out what to give him and how much.

After a few minutes of rummaging through her med kit and pulling out the pain medicine in the required doses, as well as scribbling what was necessary on the bottles, she turned back to him, handing him two pill bottles. "Okay, so these will last you a week," she began, pointing to the first bottle, "And you take one twice a day, when you wake up and before you go to sleep, they're pretty powerful painkillers." she finished before moving to the next bottle. Pointing at it, she said "And you just take this once a day, while your eating a meal would be best, especially around lunch time. And there's instructions written on both bottles if you forget." She smiled at him and walked over to her med kit, closing it up before returning to his bedside. "But the most important thing is that you get a lot of rest and make sure you ice your knee and ribs." she finished, watching him with a gentle smile and waiting for him to soak all that information in.

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 pm

He sat up with the help of an arm as his core was hurting him to much to even simply sit up for her. He slowly pealed away his sweaty t-shirt from his gently toned, small muscles on his stomach and very dark ribs. Slowly he put it down then laid back down on the bed hurting much worse from the little movement after taking off his shirt. He sighed closing his eyes with her cold fingers on his ribs feeling amazing until she put pressure on them. Immediately he hissed clenching his hand in the sheets but trying to keep from freaking out too much. Her stopping was a huge relief and he visibly relaxed. He nodded again hearing what she said. "Yeah, I noticed," he muttered not trying to be mean to her, but it wasn't comfortable.

The rest of the check up she gave him wasn't too painful. It was more irritating that she was touching bruises than painful as it was enough to make him twitch in pain. He was happy when she was done, more than thrilled. He wanted to roll over on his stomach and sleep, but he feared hurting himself worse if he did so. He looked over at her listening to her diagnosis of his injured body hating it very much knowing that most of his injuries were due to his "loving" butler. "That doesn't sound good," he muttered. He rubbed his head starting to get up and stand to go get a bath, but getting to his feet, he almost fell down. He grabbed the bed post tightly as she finished up telling him what he needed to do to ensure his injuries healed correctly. "I'll be sure to take those and ice everything when needed," he told her holding his head feeling like he was about to lose his delicious breakfast. He groaned then slowly stood up straight nodding very slowly to keep his headache at bay. "Leave it on the nightstand; thank you for coming in, Miss Belle," Vincent told her holding out the hand that he had been using to hold his head.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Belle nodded slightly when he said "Ya, I noticed", knowing that he had to be in a great deal of pain. She'd probably be very cranky if she were in his position, so she wasn't going to take anything he said personally. Especially since she knew she was the one who was causing him more pain. Not on purpose obviously, but it was part of the job. When he said her diagnosis didn't sound good, she couldn't help but grin a little bit. "Well, that's what happens when you push yourself too hard." she joked. According to Damian, Vincent was the one who was always pushing himself when it came to sparring, so she only meant this comment as a joke. She obviously didn't know the real cause of his injuries.

When he got to his feet suddenly, Belle watched him cautiously, moving forward a little bit as if to catch him when he stumbled, but he caught himself before she had to intervene. "And maybe stay in bed, get some sleep." she added, smiling gently at him. When he slowly raised himself up to stand in front of her, she took his hand and shook it gently. "It was a pleasure to meet you too, and rest up, I'll be back well, pretty much every day to check up on you, maybe every other day if you're healing nicely." she said with a genuine smile, taking his hand to shake it. She put his medicine down on the nightstand and waved a goodbye before exiting his room and making her way down the hall. She then realized that she couldn't remember how she got here or how to get to the staircase that led her downstairs, and then out the door. Walking back to the hallway with a light blush on her cheeks, she asked a bit embarrassingly "Um, sorry, but I really don't remember how to get out of here. You don't have to get up or anything, but some directions would be nice."

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 pm

"I'm gonna take a bath, ice up, and nap," Vincent agreed watching her leave after shaking her hand. He started undressing on his walk to the bathroom after he left and quickly pulled his jeans back over his boxers when he heard her talk. "Um, fallow the hall straight until you see a stair case to your left. Go down those and walk straight out the doors. Don't turn unless it is to climb down the stair case," he told her walking over to the bathroom slipping his thumbs into the lip of his underwear. "I'll see you tomorrow, miss."

When she left, he completely undressed and ran a hot bath while Damian ran downstairs to fetch ice for the beaten master. He sunk into the bathtub after mixing a relaxing oil into the water soothing his aching muscles and bruises. He rested his head back against the lip of the tub that he hung a towel in. He sighed falling asleep for a short nap in the bath tub. After his fifteen minute nap, he was slow to get out and wrap himself in a robe that had a note on it from Damian. He didn't even notice it. He pulled on the robe and walked to his bed to lay down on his back and dry swallow one of the pills he was to take. It wasn't long until he fell asleep again and for the rest of the day.

He woke up still in his robe and hurting worse than he had before he had gone to bed. He slowly sat up groaning and popping in another pill since it was about six in the morning. He slowly got up to dress himself in clothes Damian left folded at the end of his bed. Vincent walked to the kitchen searching for ice and food. He sat at the table taping ice to his ribs and his knee while he slowly ate a bowl of cereal he had found in the cabinet.

Vincent fell asleep once more at the table after finishing his food. Damian fallowed after with a set of boxing gloves and slammed them into the table waking him instantly after his short nap. "We have training to do," he told his master firmly.

"What? You heard Belle, I can't do anything for a couple of days!" Vincent shouted back holding his head in his hands trying to counter the painful throbbing of his ear. He rubbed his black eye and slowly got up getting ready to fight again.

"Excuses make you weak. You have no leisure when it comes to this anymore," Damian told him suddenly driving his knee into his diaphragm. Immediately Vincent dropped struggling to breath. He coughed hard slowly getting up again putting his weight on mostly one leg from favoring his knee. Immediately again he struck knocked him in the ribs breaking them easily. He dropped again howling in pain and covering his side with broken ribs. Once more, Vincent tried to stand, but Damian threw a strike at his already broken nose.

He side stepped the fist catching it around Damian's wrist and threw his forehead into the butler's nose. The butler stumbled back surprised and was met by a flurry of fists into his liver then threw his knee into his chin and finished with him throwing him into the wall by his shirt.

Vincent dropped on the ground dropping to his knees for a moment then staggering quite far to read a clock. He noticed it was getting close to the time in the morning that Belle was going to be there. He quickly tried to run up the stairs but ended up tripping most of the way. He broke into his room pulling on underwear and jeans and dropped down onto his bed looking over at the pills then the clock. He had missed most of when he was suppose to take something, so he took another one for his daily pain, but didn't take his painkiller to take with food as he didn't feel like he could eat.

Damian however ran downstairs to quickly meet Sarabelle while holding up a white hancerchife to his nose to catch the blood before more dripped onto his suit. He opened the door and smiled politely from behind the cloth. "Welcome back, Miss O'Dear," he told her inviting her in and stepping off to the side.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Belle wasn't really phased by the fact that she'd seen most of Vincent's boxers, since he was pulling his pants up. He was her patient, and although he was very attractive, it still didn't really affect her. "Okay, thanks!" she said before disappearing again and following his instructions as she found her way out of the house. She'd have to remember to pay more attention whenever she was shown to a new room in this place, or she'd be getting lost constantly. Once she was out the door, she made her way to her little blue car that she'd parked in the large driveway of his home, heading back home to get ready for her shift at the hospital. She had about half an hour at home to get changed and relax for a moment, but then she was off to work again. And she had a long shift tonight, ten hours. She was going to be there until 10 tonight, since her shift started at 12.

When she got to work, she talked to a couple of the other nurses who were her friends about her new job. She was feeling a little nervous about it, so she had told them about her job. They were all asking about what the mansion looked like and the new heir. She told them it was huge and he was nice and everything like that, but she had to get to work before she could gossip much. They kept teasing her about how they'd heard he was apparently extremely attractive every time they saw her throughout her shift, but Belle just joked back every time. Work weren't pretty well, no major issues and pretty much just the normal routine, but for a hospital, it was pretty stressful. People died, came in with horrible stories about how they got hurt, and even more. It was a very taxing job, but she couldn't see herself doing anything else. When work was done that night, she talked to a few of her friends on the overnight shift, then headed home, knowing she had to get up early in the morning to head over to Vincent's.

When she got home from work, she worked on her college class a little bit, finishing up some homework that was do a couple days from now so she'd have some more free time. She then headed upstairs and went to sleep around 11:30. At 7:00 AM the next morning, the same daily grind started all over again and she followed her daily routine of being cranky that she had to wake up, doing her workout and run, showering, eating breakfast and checking her e-mail, and now heading over to Vincent's to check up on him. Once her car was parked in his driveway, she walked to the door and knocked, waiting for the response. When Damian, the butler, came to the door, holding a bloodied tissue to his nose, she frowned a bit, asking "You alright?" Once she got an answer from Damian that she was satisfied with, she walked upstairs to Vince's room. She walked over to where Vincent was lying on the bed and said "G'morning, how are you feeling?" She was pretty sure he had been sparring again, since Damian had a bloody nose when he had answered the door. But she wouldn't accuse him of anything yet.

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:58 am

Damian nodded. "Yes, I'm quite alright, dear. Vincent was a little fiery this morning," he joked with a smile. He pulled the cloth away and sniffed lightly content that his bleeding had stopped. He cleaned off the blood from his upper lip then dropped the hankerchif into the laundry shoot. He let her pass up to Vincent's room watching her leave with a coy smile on her face. She was smart and very good at her job. He wondered how long it was going to be until she started accusing one of the two men of being crazy or masochists.

Vincent wasn't feeling as cheery and was just content to lay on his back with a pillow covering his face while he growled and swore and complained to himself knowing no one was there to hear him. When he heard the door open, he got quieter unsure if it was Damian or Belle. He lifted his pillow ever so slightly off his face to see her female clothes. "Morning, I'm not feeling very hot right now, I think I'll just stick to that for now," he muttered still talking into the pillow a bit before pulling it off his face. He slowly started sitting up groaning as he did and holding his out of place ribs that were broken bad enough that any person could tell they were broken. He held his side and hunched over trying to spare his body the pain. Even his diaphragm had clearly suffered. It was bright red still from the strike and his breathing was very unsteady making his body quiver with each exhale.

He looked up at her waiting for an answer or a scolding that wasn't properly placed. He had been sleeping all day and was only going to do more of that today with ice when he had been attacked by his own care taker.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Belle stood beside the bed where Vincent lay, her eyes scanning over him before they focused on his ribs. He was mumbling his response into the pillow he held over his face and when he would remove it, he would find Belle looking down at him with her arms crossed over her chest and a scolding look in her eyes. "I told you to rest, not continue sparring." she said gently, adding "And now your rib's broken instead of just bruised. That's going to take so much longer to heal now. And you might need to go to the hospital." She just kind of watched him then, noticing how red his diaphragm looked as well. She knew sometimes the diaphragm could rupture if it was hit hard enough, but it looked like it was just red from the force he had been hit with. The redness would fade soon and be replaced by a bruise. One more bruise to add to his collection.

"Diaphragm looks alright though, it'll be bruised, but I don't think you managed to rupture it. she said lightly, making it sound like it was his fault that he was injured worse than before. It could be because she was slightly annoyed he hadn't followed her rules to rest. How as she supposed to help him heal if he wouldn't agree to rest?

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Vincent looked down at the ground hearing her words about the hospital and nodded. He wasn't surprised he was blame, wouldn't be any more surprised if Damian had said something when he let Belle in. He tried to take in a deep breath to relax, but his side started screaming just as soon as he did. He grumbled under his breath. "It hurts to breath, but I think that's from my ribs broken and bruised. Whether you believe it or not, I didn't mean to do this. However, I will go to the hospital if I need to. I won't argue over that," he agreed. He started coughing heavily making his chest and ribs hurt even worse than before. He started swearing under his breath again when he finally stopped and relaxed. He laid back against the bed then he started laughing a little bit.

"I took my pain killers though," smiling and raising one fist as if it were a victory declaration.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Belle watched as Vincent tried to take in a deep breath, only to see a look of pain spread across his face. She sighed gently, feeling badly for him despite the fact that she was a bit annoyed he hadn't followed her rules. She didn't like seeing people in pain, even though she saw it everyday. She simply didn't react to it much anymore, even though it still bothered her. Listening to what he said about it hurting to breathe, than this not being his fault, she nodded gently, wondering what he meant by that. Wasn't it his choice to spar? "Ya, that's just from the broken ribs, but a blow to a diaphragm can cause breathing to hurt for a little bit as well. It's probably a combination of the two, but the pain in your diaphragm should stop soon, it'll heal fast." she explained, weighing the options or whether she'd rather take care of his ribs herself or make him go to the hospital.

As she thought it over, she realized that although the hospital might be able to do slightly more for him than she could, either way he needed his ribs wrapped up. And she could do that just as well as the hospital could. "I think you can stay out of the hospital this time, I know how to wrap your ribs so that they can heal properly, so I'll just do that for you." she said simply, walking over to her med kit. "But what do you mean you didn't mean to do this? Wasn't it your choice to spar?" she asked as she fiddled with her med kit, digging out what she would need to fix him up. Glancing back at him when he declared that he had taken his pain killers, she just laughed gently, a smile spreading across her lips seeing the victorious way that he spoke. Returning to his bedside with all the materials she needed to wrap up his ribs, she placed them on the table beside his bed. She then looked down at him with a gentle and curious smile, waiting for his response to her question about sparring being his choice.

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Vincent closed his eyes wishing to fall asleep instead of being reminded or more medical treatment. Never in his life had he liked doctors, never. Only once was he appreciative of them and that was because without one he wouldn't have survived. He took a deep breath trying to ignore the stabbing pain in his body, but he was once more cut short and forced to let it out a lot sooner than he wanted. He hated the feeling of it, but he had broken ribs before--this wasn't new to him at all--and he remembered someone telling him not constricting his breathing was going to ensure that it healed a lot faster.

He opened his eyes hearing something being put on the table and her silence realizing she really did want an answer. Slowly he sat up again to see the wraps on the table and her curious face staring back at him. "Its this training I have... it's for... a martial arts training thing I have. I told Damian to make sure I got back into shape since I haven't done it since high school, and he was just ensuring that I didn't. He forgot about the 'no training' thing," Vincent lied. Horribly. He still continued on as if it was completely normal to the best of his abilities figuring that would sell the lie, even if his body language couldn't. At least he hoped.

"So you are going to wrap my ribs? I don't have to do physical therapy for it, do I?" he asked trying to jump past the previous conversation and put it back on track to her tending to him. It was much easier to talk and not worry about how he was feeling at least mentally. Physical abuse he was very much use to since he got hurt a lot being a mechanic and loving mountain snowboarding.

Action

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff