Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] Science Experiments [Midnight Sun x Fire Made Flesh] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Midnight Sun gazed thoughtfully into a small pond. The water in the pond was cool and clear, isolated from the swift-flowing stream that fed into it, far enough away that it had become a favored spot for frogs and was, in fact, filled with them. The doe had already used her hooves to create a series of deep impressions in the muck around the pond, which quickly filled with water. She herded tadpoles into them, carefully sorted by the number of legs. The ones that didn't have legs, she ate, because she could not resist a crunchy snack.

She amused herself by catching the frogs that hopped away for a while, but simple catch-and-release could not hold her attention for long. Soon there was a grotesque series of frogs skewered on the bank with long thorns from a nearby bush, each carefully sliced open to reveal a different organ: a beating heart, a liver, a spine.

Midnight Sun set down the bloodied thorn she had been using a surgical implement on her latest biology project with a loud sigh. She was running out of organs to display, and she was, in a word, bored.

Khryssie
and so began a day that would forever be spoken of by the frogs in terrified whispers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 am
Tiarana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was on the rare occasion that Flesh left his dark, dry cave. It was far too comfortable within it's stone confines for him to ever have any real need to leave. Alas, he was a vain creature as well as a proud one; he knew that physical prowess could not be maintained without work and exercise. Flesh's cloven hooves carried him surely through the swamp, a slow and leisurely walk with his slithering snake Molten always within eyesight.

He followed a path different than the usual one, simply because he wanted to. Flesh did not often variate from the norm but luckily for him, rewards were in store for his decision. Thick scales protected the dragonbuck's tender flesh from the thronbushes he pushed through carelessly, mud squelching grossly beneath his feet as he was enticed by the smell of muddy water. The sudden introduction to dissected amphibians was a welcome sight; a stubbornly thumping heart, a crunchy-looking spine- the poor victims of some curious kin's biology experiment were haphazardly skewered and stuck in the ground for all to see.

Perhaps Midnight Sun was lucky, too, that it was Flesh that pushed through the thornbushes and upon her perverted project instead of another kin.

"My, my, my," Flesh breathily growled as the lightning-struck doe was brushed with a hard shoulder, the dragonbuck sidling up right beside her. "What a productive little girl you are."  

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 pm
Some creature brushed up against her, and Midnight Sun jumped with a girlish squeal common in high schools everywhere. She turned to look at what manner of creature it had been--stopped, stared rather openly. A crocodile? A kin? Was this one of those legendary Kimeti she had heard about before?

"My, my, my," she heard it say, "what a productive little girl you are."

Something in its gravelly intonation rubbed her the wrong way. Midnight Sun gathered her composure and cast a cool gaze over the crocodile--yes, she had decided in that moment it was more crocodile than Kimeti--once more. "My, my, my, what a strange crocodile you are," she crooned in a mocking imitation of his voice. "Did the Swamp bring you here to be examined like these frogs?"

Khryssie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 am
Tiarana

The girlish squeal that erupted was a clear indication of the doe's surprise; the fact that Flesh had managed to elicit such raw emotion, and such unadulterated sound, sent a shiver down the buck's spine beneath his scales. He quite nearly purred. He wasn't even offended at the way she openly stared. Flesh was more than well aware of how shocking his appearance was to most. In fact, it was a thing to be proud of.

The buck clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, deigning a nonverbal reply where a simple sound would suffice. A crocodile he was not, and neither would he be cut open for display like the poor amphibians speared in the pond muck.

"I'd like to see you try and do that to me," the buck challenged enticingly, taking a daring step towards Midnight Sun and flicked his tail around his hindquarters to indicate a feebly kicking frog.  

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:28 pm
Her instincts were screaming at her to get away, but Midnight Sun was determined to let no kin--or talking crocodile, apparently--get the better of her. "But..." She stepped closer to him as well, and knocked a hoof against one of his scaly knees. "Mister crocodile, I think your scales are too hard to cut with any mere thorn. And these thorns aren't suitable for slicing up anything larger than a frog...well, if that is your wish, you can certainly lie down quietly here and I will slowly, painstakingly display the insides of a crocodile to the world." He didn't seem to like being called a crocodile, so naturally, she took extra care to say the word with a subtle emphasis.

Khryssie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm
tiarana

This doe had balls. Flesh like her brazen courage. Not many kin would have the guts to speak to him so challengingly, much less remain standing so close to him. Her hoof knocking against her knee sent another shiver beneath his scales, and again the dragonbuck might have purred. Just a little bit. This time Midnight Sun probably heard him, and unfortunately that might throw off her opinion of him as a crocodile. Crocodiles did not purr. Did they?

It was of no matter. Flesh lengthened his neck and leveled his head with the doe's. His eyes the same color as his scales were suddenly clear to her, peering intimately into her strangely glowing ones. "I can certainly lay down, even in all this mud," Flesh was not a buck so stuck up he would not get dirty. In fact he hardly even noticed when mud or such marred his scales. "But I cannot promise that I will be quiet." Did he wink just then? With his last few words? He very well might have, but it happened so quickly that there was no way to be positive.  

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 pm
This crocodile was growing less intimidating by the moment. In fact, Midnight Sun was starting to feel more annoyed then anything. Hey! If you say you can lie down, then do it! This posturing was hardly entertaining. Now she just wanted to see if she could get under his scales. Time for a change of tactics.

"I've changed my mind," she declared. "After all, I've cut up so many frogs already. And I don't think you're really a crocodile at all, Mr. Crocodile. What's the fun in cutting up a Kimeti with a skin condition?" The doe paused as though to think, then jumped away from him as fast as if he had spontaneously burst into flame. "What if you were cursed by the Swamp? Maybe I'll catch it too if I keep talking to you!" She hopped from hoof to hoof anxiously.

Khryssie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 pm
tiarana

The doe's sudden declaration elicited an exasperated eyeroll from the dragonbuck. this doe had not seemed so flighty at first, but now she was suddenly flip-flopping? Why? Flesh cleared his throat with a rumbling growl and shifted his cloven hooves in the thick mud, eying Midnight Sun warily. Where there had initially been intrigue and perhaps infatuation, replacements had been found in the form of skepticism and annoyance.

"Its hardly something you could catch, girl," Flesh growled at the ninny-brained dancing doe, teeth snapping as his massive jaws snapped shut around his last word. He would have pinned her to the ground simply to stop her prancing- that is, if she would stop moving long enough for him to catch her. One thing about thick scales was the resulting loss of speed and dexterity. Flesh was not the fastest kimeti in the swamp!

"Few in the Swamp are lucky enough to have been blessed with the blood of a dragon," Flesh informed Midnight Sun in another raspy growl. "But maybe if you ask nicely, I'll give you a taste."  

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm
It seemed she'd only made his opinion of her go down. Well, the kin who underestimated her was the kin who would regret it. "I'm afraid it would disagree with me," Midnight Sun said, for a moment stopping in her tracks and appearing deadly serious before once again prancing in circles around him. "The cursed Kimeti thinks he is a dragon!" Midnight Sun shouted grandly to the frogs, laughed, and bounced ever closer to the water. "What delusion! After all, what kind of dragon lives in a swamp?" At the last word, a firm splash sent water in all directions--particularly his.

Khryssie
aaaah sorry I couldn't get anything out of midnight sun for so long x_x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:25 pm
Tiarana

Scales were not particularly smooth things, so the water splashed up by the quick doe collected on the edges of each scale and dripped slowly from the highest points across Flesh's chest and shoulders. A single drop of water hung precariously off the lower edge of the dragonbuck's left nostril, but soon lost it's grip and splashed to the ground when Flesh pulled his nose into a dangerous snarl. A low, gravelly growl rolled out of his throat.

"It would most certainly not sit well with you," Flesh readily agreed with the prancing doe. Such an illustrious gift as dragon's blood would most definitely not carry well within the womb of a doe so lowly and peculiar. Correct about another fact; Midnight Sun would be pleased as punch if she knew Flesh did not live in the swamp. Not exactly, anyway. His home was made upon much drier ground, but the older buck's silence gave the doe no indication of such things. Clearly growing both frustrated and tired of her antics, the dragonbuck began to consider simply leaving her where she stood. Perhaps she could find a frog to torture, instead.  

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm
Gawd, he was such an old fogey. Midnight Sun frowned at him, frowned at the frogs, all finally mercifully expired on the bank, then frowned at the buck again. Well, if he wasn't going to do something interesting, maybe she could get him to do something boring instead. She climbed out of the water and shook herself off--close enough to splash him too, of course.

"Well, mister dragon, as you happen to know, I have a large quantity of dead frogs here. Dead frogs make excellent building materials. Perhaps it would please your majesticness to pose for a sculpture." Midnight Sun tilted her head in an almost challenging manner.

Khryssie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 pm
The old buck lifted a harsh, scaly eyebrow at the much younger doe and pondered her request for but a moment. He could hardly allow her to believe that he gave any real consideration to such a foolish notion. Pose? As Flesh drew in a deep breath and raised his head to loom over the female imposingly, it was about as much of an intentional pose for her whim as he'd allow.

He moved towards Midnight Sun, his tail whipping behind him like a lash with the sound of raspy, grating scales. Perhaps it was an accident, but more likely it was intentional that one of Flesh's cloven hooves landed heavily on a pitifully twisted and tortured frog corpse. *POP!* and a spray of viscera and body fluids exploded with enough momentum to splatter at about knee-height on anything close enough. Flesh hardly seemed to notice the blood dripping down the shins on both his front legs.

"I don't see how a couple bloated frogs could do me justice," he hissed, dragging out the lat syllable of his last word until his nose quite nearly touched the doe's. Her almost-challenge had elicited a fiery response from the buck, and his eyes narrowed as they held her's and returned the challenge.

Tiarana
BLAH. Resurrecting this from the dead if you don't mind, sorry for the horribleness of this post hahaha

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:54 pm
"Perfect," Midnight Sun smirked at him, and her tongue flicked out at his nose. "Hold that pose." She stepped back to gather parts from the frogs - a leg here, an eyeball there - flicking bits of the burst frog delicately from her legs as she did so.

Khryssie
heck yeah let's do this
sorry I don't have much to respond with, I'm a terrible RPer as always :B

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:53 pm
Not surprisingly, the doe wasn't swayed from her artful inclination. Flesh wached with obvious exasperation as she carefully picked through the parts of her medium. Literally.

Only because he thought it might move the situation along faster than challenging her or arguing, Flesh obliged and held his pose- not happily, or quietly though. A noise that sounded like a merger between an old man clearing his phlegm-y throat and the coarse, predatory growl of some huge feline was the "growl" offered in the doe's general direction whenever she passed close enough.

Tiarana

vilegloom

Vampire

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:32 pm
Midnight Sun assembled her sculpture with exaggerated care, moving slowly and pretending to be choosy about her building materials and the effort required to assemble them. To her surprise, the old dragon held quite still the entire time, until she found that she really was running out of building materials and creative ways stick them onto the pile.

"It's done," she announced with a self-satisfied smirk, stepping back from the thing with a cheerful click of her heels so that Flesh had a perfect view.

Midnight Sun, of course, had no artistic ability whatsoever. What she revealed was a pile of skin and organs and frogflesh held together with bones and sticks that - maybe, in a certain light - could be described as...a pile of frog guts with two eyeballs stuck right on top. A froggy heart slid off the pile with a plop.

"I did quite well, don't you think? Really captures your noble visage."

Khryssie

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas