Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

So he certainly wasn't any Mathias he knew. Chaos watched the man leave, and though Cybil allowed herself to relax, he didn't seem to be comforted. He glanced over at her slowly and noticed her fidgeting. "Is there something wrong?" he asked gently with soft eyes. She was hiding something, that much was certain.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

shaking her head quickly, she kept her gaze down at her feet, counting the yellow-brown and black-blue makes that decorated her legs. "Nothing's wrong....." She whispered, her lower lip jutting out as she pouted in what she thought was secret.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 pm
Pure T0rture
Hey... Hey... You should draw Decius and Jeff the Killer :0

"Cybil," Chaos said. His voice was different, it still contained its warmth but held something strong enough to demand her eyes up on his face. "I know you are lying." he said, his gaze penetrating. "I am not forcing you to admit what is wrong, but you have helped me, and I feel it is only right I help you in return."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:00 am
Awesome nerd

looking up, she gave a small sigh. "He h-"

"CYBIL!!!" A loud voice called, making the girl jump and bite her lip.
"S-sorry.... I have to go.... I'll be back in a moment... If you'll stay....?" She mumbled before running to where Mathias stood, his arms crossed and an angry look in his eyes.

"What were you doing?" Mathias growled, his eyes narrowed
"I was just talking..." The child replied, shaking like a leaf.
"Did he ask you to tell him his future?" His hands fell, curling into fists
"No..." She sniffed, holding her shawl tighter.
"What did he ask then?" He grunted, one hand raised.
"Nothing, he just wanted to talk...." She shrugged, not looking at him.
"You're lying!." He hissed, his hand raising more.
"No I'm n-!!" She frowned, falling to the floor as his fist made contact with her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Meanwhile, the pub was fairly busy as always. Those that were drunk played around gleefully, those that weren't pretended to be to ignore the noises they were all used to. Each person ate and drank, talked and laughed. Except for one.
To an observer, the man dressed much better than he should've been only eyed the glass of water he was given. It looked as if he pondered taking a sip, as if his throat were parched but a touch of water would melt away at his skin. His gloved hand made a grab for the glass when something caused him to stop. He turned his head only a fragment to glance towards the doorway. A pause, then he was on his feet. The white-haired male looked to the pub, staring at each face in wonderment, and any observer would know why. Indeed, why. Why? Why did they do nothing? The child was hurt, the man was screaming, but nothing about it was done. The man turned his head to where it all came from and strode over.
A fist was raised, ready to strike the girl if she dared rise up. No, not even. The fist grew impatient and was ready to fall when a gloved hand curled around the wrist. "Sir," Chaos said with surprising tenderness, his eyes warm yet cold at the same time. "I would advise you stop."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd

"and why should i?" Mathias grunted, the scent of alcohol on his breath.

shaking slightly, Cybil hid behind Chaos, scared tears in her eyes. "p-please don't let him hurt me...."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos caught the scent and narrowed his eyes slightly. "You cannot raise a child like this." he said, fully aware that this wasn't the first time for it happening. "If you continue without making amends, I will have to call the police." His grip on the man's arm was strong and promised muscles beneath the wardrobe, but the calm eyes of its owner insisted on reasoning before violence.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"gotta br'ther thats one of them. those p'lice ain't gonna do nothin' purty boy..." Mathias grunted, his hands curling into fists again.

Cybil gave a small whimper, holding onto Chaos's pant leg tightly out of fear.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Seeing the man ready himself for a punch, Chaos released his hand. "Very well. Although I do not approve of using violence, it seems I must." He slowly turned his head and, after briefly glancing at Cybil, looked at the doorway. "They alley." he said. "We will fight in the alley if that is what it takes." He looked back at him fiercely. "If I win, you will never harm this girl or anyone else again. If you win, I've one thousand dollars in my pocket that will be yours, and I will never come back."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:06 pm
Awesome nerd

Nodding, Mathias turned and started for the door. "Hurry up!"

"No!!!" The young girl frowned, holding onto Chaos' pant leg tighter. "Please.... Don't do it....." She mumbled, terrified of what might happen.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos had taken a step towards the door when he felt excess weight on his leg. He tilted his head down and caught sight of the little girl clinging to him. His expression softening, Chaos slowly crouched down until he was eye level with her. "Do not worry about me, Cybil, only yourself." he said with a comforting smile. "I will be right back. I promise." Standing back up, he gently pushed her from him and stepped outside, where the thick darkness gladly welcomed him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Biting her lip, the child nodded, going back to her seat at the table Nd curling up in her chair.

Out in the alley way, Mathias stood ready, fists raised and his drunk gaze glued on the bandage-faced man.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:43 pm
Pure T0rture

The darkness was thicker than usual, it emphasized Chaos' glowing blue eyes. Despite the situation they were in, the man stood elegantly with his arms folded behind his back and his posture straight. "Come at me with all you've got." he said almost encouragingly, though something in the shadows was... off.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 pm
Awesome nerd

not noticing anything strange, the drunk rushed forwards, pulling back a fist as he readied to smash in pretty boy's face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Pure T0rture

As Mathias charged, Chaos closed his eyes and listened to his surroundings. The clanks of beer mugs from inside the pub, the whispers of the wind, the crunch of shoes against gravel, the unsteady footsteps of the man he was fighting. A relaxed exhaled came from the well dressed man's nose, and in blurring speed he moved to the right and narrowly dodged Mathias' fist, feeling the air it took with it. Chaos kept his eyes closed and his arms folded behind his back, looking unscathed.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff