Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd

pouting, the child fixed her hair before chasing Chrisoto out of the mansion, grabbing his hand before he was too far away. "Uncle! Uncle wait!" She mumbled, pulling on him in an attempt to get him to either pick her up or come down to her level.

Watching Cybil with a grin, iris glanced over to chaos. "You alright?" She mumbled, noting that he still seemed on edge.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:30 am
Pure T0rture

Chrisoto had walked a good few feet away from the mansion and was halfway towards the large entrance gates when he heard a small voice calling out to him. Turning his head to see who it was, he noticed Cybil run all the way towards him and tug at his hand, though she was far too small to even make him budge. "What's wrong, Cybil? Why aren't you inside? You'll catch a cold if you stay here any longer." he said.

Chaos stared at the doorway with half-lidded eyes behind his mask. He wanted to get her back and stop her from running off into the frosty winds, but he knew she'd be too stubborn to listen. He sighed through his nose before hearing Iris. "I don't do well with family reunions." he murmured lowly before turning to face her. "My apologies. I'm not setting a good example for Cybil at this rate. Sometimes it's just difficult to forgive." he said and set a gloved hand on the right side of his masquerade mask as he closed his eyes. "Ironic, isn't it? I try to act so mild-mannered, yet here I am, still harboring a grudge against my only family." he chuckled bitterly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:31 am
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

"I'll be fine." The child sighed, a pout on her face. "But I need to tell you some thing!" She sighed, still pulling on his hand.

"..... I completely understand.... " Iris mumbled, chewing on her cheek. "But it might be a good idea to try and forgive him..... For Cybil's sake....." She breathed, wrapping an arm around her midsection.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:07 pm
Pure T0rture

"What is it?" Chrisoto asked, contemplating walking back into the mansion for her sake.

"You've no idea how long I've been pondering that idea." Chaos sighed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:26 pm
Awesome nerd

"don't take what daddy says too personally. he still loves you. also, Auntie is still out there, so keep looking." she grinned, practically aglow with mischievousness.

"i'm sure its been a long time..." she nodded, her eyes briefly flickering to the door.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:50 am
Awesome nerd

bump?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers