Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
Cornhoard V: more kin than you can shake a stick at Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:18 pm
MY NAME IS CORN, how do you do? I'm an artist by trade but not by profession, a sometimes writer, and a most of the time computer gremlin. Let's hang out some time.  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:26 pm
SOMETIMES, I draw some goats. Mostly other folks', sometimes mine. Even more rarely than that, other folks draw my goats! This is a place for these drawings.

an art gallery will go here eventually  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm
THERE ARE many places around the swamp, in this guild and elsewhere, where the guiding touch of my hand is felt. Everywhere from the pairing threads to the off-topic subforum, I've left my mark. In short, here are some links out!

○▫º˚Music Share! - exactly what it says on the tin.

○▫º˚i like turtles - registry and matchmaking thread for turtoises!

○▫º˚DOUBLE-STRIPES - also known as "Corn has some serious issues okay"

○▫º˚Cornbligations? - my own pairing and plotting thread!

○▫º˚Cornquest - my own quest thread!

○▫º˚This - my first post in Matope. Ever. This is here for me, not for showing off or anything stupid like that.  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 pm
[align=center][img]uncert[/img]
[color=#nnnnnn][b][size=19]N[/size][size=17]AME[/size][/b]
[size=7][[i][/i]color=#nnnnnn[i][/i]][[i][/i]/color[i][/i]][/size][/color][size=7][color=#nnnnnn][[i][/i]color=#nnnnnn[i][/i]][[i][/i]/color[i][/i]][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]CERT[/u]:[/b][/color] [url=.gif]THIS[/url]
[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]OBTAINED[/u]:[/b][/color] storytime
[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]NOTES[/u]:[/b][/color] name origin, claims to breeding, etc

[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]DREAM[/u]:[/b][/color] Nope / [url=url]LINK[/url]
[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]NICKNAME[/u]:[/b][/color]
[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]ABOUT[/u]:[/b][/color]
[color=white][b]ABOUT:[/b][/color]Words and s**t

[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]TRIBE AFFILIATION[/u]:[/b][/color] optional field

[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]PETS[/u]:[/b][/color] n/a / [url=petcert]name[/url] the species, ♂/♀

[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]STORIES[/u]:[/b][/color]
[color=white][b][u]STORIES[/u]:[/b][/color] Nope / [url=url]Title[/url]

[color=#nnnnnn][b][u]ROLEPLAYS[/u]:[/b][/color]
[color=white][b][u]ROLEPLAYS[/u]:[/b][/color] Nope / [url=url]Title[/url] [in-progress / unfinished]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:38 pm
While huddled together on bleak, rainy nights, the eldest of the Kimeti find it most agreeable to gather the energy left to their aching bones and spin tales for the frightened foals. As lightning flashes its deadly brilliance, and thunder barks and growls challenge, the brilliant, jeweled tales spun of huddled warmth and wheezing breath spread through the sky, silencing and dimming their fear, as brave souls of days past are made to dance and sing again. As the tale ends, and the storm fades, the foals are left to doze in the loving embrace of the swamp.  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 pm
7???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:47 pm

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:50 pm
tenenennenennn  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm
elvennnn  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 pm
twelve  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:55 pm
thirteen, god damn  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm
fourteen  

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm
ok now I can stop staring anxiously at the clock and spend time between posts editing things

after dinner  
Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces