Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
:> Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  woop
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 pm
/raspberry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 pm
-tackle-  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:29 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
-tackle-

/takesitlikeaman

>:3
Yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm
How is novii? Awesome?  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
How is novii? Awesome?

GOOD STUFF IS HAPPENING TO ME.

Let's go over broads and then when I -finallygetaroundto- send you a letter you'll get all the juicy bits. o;

BUSINESS: We've doubled our profits from last year. I mean, it's January and we're not in the negatives today. That's INSANITY! We can actually support THREE employees at the same time!

HOME: Grandmother's been in and out of the hospital like, frequently. It wasn't that long ago she fell and hit her head. Her liver disease is really bad, and it's not going to get better. BUT she got put on a new medicine, which has helped with her confusion AND we're getting a home health nurse so it should take some of the edge off me. 3nodding

AAAAAAND SELF? Just started a keto diet.
I LOVE it.

/squiggles everywhere.

I drank like....a lot of tea today.
The caffeine is getting to me.
I'm all twitchy.

EDITS: Tell me about YOU.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm
Yay for good stuffs!

I am okay, still in debt still poor, but I'm not too upset with life at the moment.

And ima get a 3DS next month!  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Yay for good stuffs!

I am okay, still in debt still poor, but I'm not too upset with life at the moment.

And ima get a 3DS next month!

YAY! I have a DS...somewhere.
I unno, I never really got into them.
And by them I mean Pokemon.

/preparestobeshot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 pm
The ds systems need more epic rpgs xD  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
The ds systems need more epic rpgs xD

Chances are I'd be super into them then.

I like the ability of being totally immersed into a game.
Of course, this coming from "Miss I have binders devoted to my nerdy creating universes" probably not surprising.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 am
*blush* Have you been away a while?

*feels bad if you have* Im so used to all my family coming and going for extended times that if they do leave and come back, it dosent really seem like it. Because no matter where you are, you always have a home here, and even when you are away, you are always in my heart.

I know its sappy but I feel this way about all my main family.

Business wise. Thats awesome to hear, hopefully your employees are being good, and working well with you.

Home. Im glad things are getting better there...familys be crazy.

Diet...Um...why are you on a epileptic diet? sweatdrop Are you using it like a modified atkins? Quite curious about this, if you dont mind me asking.

Caffine is great...tea is okay XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 am
Sagebomb
*blush* Have you been away a while?

*feels bad if you have* Im so used to all my family coming and going for extended times that if they do leave and come back, it dosent really seem like it. Because no matter where you are, you always have a home here, and even when you are away, you are always in my heart.

I know its sappy but I feel this way about all my main family.

Business wise. Thats awesome to hear, hopefully your employees are being good, and working well with you.

Home. Im glad things are getting better there...familys be crazy.

Diet...Um...why are you on a epileptic diet? sweatdrop Are you using it like a modified atkins? Quite curious about this, if you dont mind me asking.

Caffine is great...tea is okay XD

Awww, it's not sappy. c:
Okay, totally is. But not like...the overly sweet kind.
<3 <3

Ugh, it's SO nice. Business and house wise, 3nodding
Still freaking EXHAUSTING as hell, being like...a full time mom and working all of the time, but I think I've got it pretty balanced now.

Lol it's not an epileptic diet! I'm just weird. XD
Believe it or not, Keto actually reduces epileptic seizures. 3nodding

Well, when the stuff happened with my grandmother I kind of stopped eating for a little while, and then you know, when I finally did start eating again I kinda just ballooned. So, I just basically cut all a massive majority of carbohydrates/sugars out of my diet and replaced it with high protein, fiber, and fat.
Since I made the switch I have felt SO MUCH BETTER. Like, I feel like myself it's really weird. I have tons of energy, sleeping better, and my self esteem is up because of the other stuff.

Chh, tea is WONDERFUL.
/selfacclaimedteasnob
I tried to understand coffee...but I'm a "coffee with my cream" kinda person.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 am
Citrus Novii

Awww, it's not sappy. c:
<3 <3

Still freaking EXHAUSTING as hell, being like...a full time mom and working all of the time, but I think I've got it pretty balanced now.

Well, when the stuff happened with my grandmother I kind of stopped eating for a little while, and then you know, when I finally did start eating again I kinda just ballooned. So, I just basically cut all a massive majority of carbohydrates/sugars out of my diet and replaced it with high protein, fiber, and fat.
Since I made the switch I have felt SO MUCH BETTER. Like, I feel like myself it's really weird. I have tons of energy, sleeping better, and my self esteem is up because of the other stuff.

Chh, tea is WONDERFUL.
/selfacclaimedteasnob

XD cool cool

Yeah its good to see things going well for you ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet

Unless you are talking about a different diet, then it was primarily designed for the control of sezuires in children due to the ketones allowing for a much more positive balance of brain chemicals and what not...aka reducing the chance of electrical misfires in the brain (which basically is the start of a seizure)...(remember I have epilepsy XD, but its not controlled with diet or meds)

"The classic therapeutic ketogenic diet was developed for treatment of paediatric epilepsy in the 1920s"

So yeah I would hope it reduces seizures...because thats why it was designed XD

I wonder if the feeling better stuff is partially due to better brain chemistry which is what the diet focuses on?

Coffee is amazing, and depending on where its grown has a massive variety of tastes, and then different roasts of the same bean give different flavour....ahh coffee smithing is a true craft of crafts.

tea is just boiled leaves *shrugs*  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am
emo I really wish I liked tea...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:50 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Awww, it's not sappy. c:
<3 <3

Chh, tea is WONDERFUL.
/selfacclaimedteasnob

XD cool cool

Yeah its good to see things going well for you ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet

Unless you are talking about a different diet, then it was primarily designed for the control of sezuires in children due to the ketones allowing for a much more positive balance of brain chemicals and what not...aka reducing the chance of electrical misfires in the brain (which basically is the start of a seizure)...(remember I have epilepsy XD, but its not controlled with diet or meds)

"The classic therapeutic ketogenic diet was developed for treatment of paediatric epilepsy in the 1920s"

So yeah I would hope it reduces seizures...because thats why it was designed XD

I wonder if the feeling better stuff is partially due to better brain chemistry which is what the diet focuses on?

Coffee is amazing, and depending on where its grown has a massive variety of tastes, and then different roasts of the same bean give different flavour....ahh coffee smithing is a true craft of crafts.

tea is just boiled leaves *shrugs*

See I knew about the seizure thing from some research I did about it, but I didn't know that was it's whole purpose originally.
Maybe I'm a ceiliac and just didn't realize it lol or maybe it is all it's cracked up to be, I unno.

I did NOT know that about you. o:
Is it hard living with that? Well okay, stupid question.
Like, eh you usually figure out what I'm trying to ask. xP Hopes to that it comes through again.

Chhhh, and coffee is just roasted beans when you put it that way. talk2hand
Tea can be redone in just as many ways as coffee for a wide range of flavors and experiences, and there are so many different KINDS from Rooibus to chocolate chai, to White, to Jasmine, to chamomile, to Peppermint emotion_kirakira

I've never met a tea leaf I didn't like.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
emo I really wish I liked tea...

emotion_jawdrop

You cray cray guuurrrrl.
Or just a Massachusetts.
My boyfriend lives in Mass, and he told me once that you guys have like...coffee wired into your bloodstreams. lol

It's why you all talk so fast. emotion_donotwant

<3 Mass, such a pretty state.

/spazzes  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out