Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I had this dream... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weird
  I KNOW
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:47 am
About this think called a "Horse Scorpion." It basically looked like a huge spider, with a scorpion's body, and a horse's head. All black.

It charged at me in a crematorium where a murderer was trying to burn the bodies of his victims in a microwave and my uncle was getting yelled at by the bank associates.

Q _ Q

Scorpions are terrifying.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 am
x.x
Strange.

And that creature does sound terrifying.
My brother really hates/fears scorpions.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
x.x
Strange.

And that creature does sound terrifying.
My brother really hates/fears scorpions.

I do too. ; A;
When I was a kid my room was infested with them for a period of time. They just...ugh.
I fear nothing else more than scorpions...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 pm
Citrus Novii

I do too. ; A;
When I was a kid my room was infested with them for a period of time. They just...ugh.
I fear nothing else more than scorpions...

x.x
Oh my. That sounds terrifying.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm
That dream sounds terrifying, in general. Spider and scorpions and bugs and all creepy crawlies...whenever I have a dream that involves them, I find it hard to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
That dream sounds terrifying, in general. Spider and scorpions and bugs and all creepy crawlies...whenever I have a dream that involves them, I find it hard to go back to sleep.

METOO!

; A;

When I woke up though I wasn't really scared, I was just kinda...wtf man?
Probably doesn't help that was the first dream I've had in like FOREVER. gonk

GOLDIE. HOW FREAKING ARE YOU?
I would lyke, text you, but I'm such an awkward text'r. XDD

<3

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 pm
Citrus Novii
METOO!

; A;

<3

xDDD

I rarely remember my dreams...though last night I kinda forced myself awake because I thought someone was calling out to me. Turns out it was all the dream. Like the dream wanted me to wake up. Quite odd.

I'm, uh, freaking ok? ^_^; You can totally text me if you want, awkwardness and all. DMS does it now and then...I can't remember if you even have my number though o_o But yeah! Starting to ramp up work on the novel. I can only imagine what a pain it will be to revise. Seriously, this thing is going to be...way, way, WAY too long sweatdrop If I could think of a legitimate way to split it into two parts of equal length, that'd be great, but...I guess we'll see what I can do =/

Generally, my mood right now might be best summed up by this song which I keep playing on loop. AND HOW ARE YOU, MADAME?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Citrus Novii
METOO!

; A;

<3

xDDD

I rarely remember my dreams...though last night I kinda forced myself awake because I thought someone was calling out to me. Turns out it was all the dream. Like the dream wanted me to wake up. Quite odd.

I'm, uh, freaking ok? ^_^; You can totally text me if you want, awkwardness and all. DMS does it now and then...I can't remember if you even have my number though o_o But yeah! Starting to ramp up work on the novel. I can only imagine what a pain it will be to revise. Seriously, this thing is going to be...way, way, WAY too long sweatdrop If I could think of a legitimate way to split it into two parts of equal length, that'd be great, but...I guess we'll see what I can do =/

Generally, my mood right now might be best summed up by this song which I keep playing on loop. AND HOW ARE YOU, MADAME?

It was important that you woke up at that moment I guess? XD

FREAKING GOOD!
Ohhhhhoho, I most certainly DO!
emotion_dowant

Nah, you gave it to me a while ago. I SAVED IT.
I hate it when I lose phone numbers.
I can't even count how many times I've lost just DMS' ADDRESS.

HEY MAN.
Look at authors like George RR or Brandon Sanderson.
If you haven't broached 1200 pages yet, then you're not even HALF WAY DONE.
Get writing, what you doin'? stare

o -- o
I've been linked that song before.
I'm feeling pretty upbeat right now. Lot's of family drama with my grandmother going in for surgery and stuff like that, but nothing really new or super crazy.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 am
Sounds awesome. I didnt see my first scorpian until I was in nevada. It was in the kitchen ^_^

NZ has nothing really that will poison you emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 am
Citrus Novii

FREAKING GOOD!
emotion_dowant

HEY MAN.

o -- o
I'm feeling pretty upbeat right now. Lot's of family drama with my grandmother going in for surgery and stuff like that, but nothing really new or super crazy.

Right now I think I'm somewhere around 320 pages...I keep saying that I'm only 2/3 of the way through, but at this point, I don't even know if that's true. For all I know I could be only half done. The point is that as a totally new, unheard of writer, I dunno that a publisher is gonna wanna bank on a long a** book right up front. I could be wrong though...and, of course, this is only the first book in the trilogy.

Neato song O_O We could use more New Year songs >.> So are you still the Queen of Pizza? I've officially worn your shirt in TWO whole states!  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Citrus Novii

FREAKING GOOD!
emotion_dowant

HEY MAN.

o -- o

Right now I think I'm somewhere around 320 pages...I keep saying that I'm only 2/3 of the way through, but at this point, I don't even know if that's true. For all I know I could be only half done. The point is that as a totally new, unheard of writer, I dunno that a publisher is gonna wanna bank on a long a** book right up front. I could be wrong though...and, of course, this is only the first book in the trilogy.

Neato song O_O We could use more New Year songs >.> So are you still the Queen of Pizza? I've officially worn your shirt in TWO whole states!

OMGSH I know.
I LOVE their new album. LOURVELOURVELOURVE.
Like, I'm squiggling all over the plage. whee I'm one of those HUGE fans gonk I was so excited when it came out, and so annoyed when I remembered USPS sucked balls lol

WELL, don't let that make you nervous. From a wanna be published writer, to a wanna be poetry writer here, you write until you're happy with it. Not until you think the publisher is going to be happy with it. This is your baby, your dream, not theirs.

You finish it, and then you give it to them and they'll make additions and edits as they feel are needed, and if you don't like what they say you can always self publish or go to one of the other companies. 3nodding

Besides, you NEED pages when you first write a book. It's extremely important for the reader to be able to adapt to your style, fall in love with, or love to hate your characters.

CHHHH, hell yes I am. XD
We're actually doing really well right now.
YEAH!
Texas style REPRESENT!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 am
Sagebomb
Sounds awesome. I didnt see my first scorpian until I was in nevada. It was in the kitchen ^_^

NZ has nothing really that will poison you emo

gonk
Uuuuuuughghghghghghghghg.

You're lucky. stare
We have tons of stuff, snakes, spiders, frogs, insects, SCORPIONS.

A lot of them aren't deadly, but they ALL get into houses so easily around here because of the weather.
We're in this crazy five year drought and it's been raining, so crawly stuff has been coming into my room lately. No scorpions, but a MESS of spiders. I leave most of them alone though, because my room is this add-on to the house, and I don't have basic heating or cooling so I have to keep my windows open in the summer and I'd rather have 5 spiders than 900 flies any day. gonk

Don't think I'm gross lolololol.

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 am
I don't think I've ever seen a scorpion besides on TV/in a little pet cage. They're pretty cute though, but probably not charging you. I'm also interested in why the bank people are yelling at your uncle in a crematorium >_>

Somewhat related-- I woke up one morning and went to use our downstairs bathroom (which is like a toilet, and laundry room). Doing my thing, look to my right side, and there's a dead mouse ;-;

I was like WELL HELLO THERE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 am
Citrus Novii

gonk
Uuuuuuughghghghghghghghg.

You're lucky. stare
We have tons of stuff, snakes, spiders, frogs, insects, SCORPIONS.

A lot of them aren't deadly, but they ALL get into houses so easily around here because of the weather.
We're in this crazy five year drought and it's been raining, so crawly stuff has been coming into my room lately. No scorpions, but a MESS of spiders. I leave most of them alone though, because my room is this add-on to the house, and I don't have basic heating or cooling so I have to keep my windows open in the summer and I'd rather have 5 spiders than 900 flies any day. gonk

Don't think I'm gross lolololol.

you are lucky you have have tons of stuff, snakes, spiders, frogs, insects, SCORPIONS.

I love those sorts of things. Snakes are awesome, when I was in CA we had lots of rattle snakes around us, and we often hiked kids through area where we were highly likly to come across them.

But being able to see them before they see you, or to hear them when they were around was the key. Then from a reasonable safe distance you could use the awesome educational opportunity to teach the kids about how awesome they are.

One of the leaders from seattle was pretty clueless. He couldnt really tell the difference between the crickets and the rattlers. I could understand kids doing it since they are similar in sound. But the pattern is totally different.

I loved how we also had black widows. A couple times I had to remove them from cabins to make sure noone would hurt them. (It makes me sad when people kill harmless insects and arachnids emo ).

Resident spiders XD, we have those too. There is one resident I can look at right now, she moved in a couple days ago, and has set up in a spot where a lot of flies go. (this is a pretty bad summer for flies as well). But we always encourage spiders, unless its a white tail, which is one of the few critters I will kill, because he is a invasive spider from australia that predates on native spiders.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 am
Ginhi~kun
I don't think I've ever seen a scorpion besides on TV/in a little pet cage. They're pretty cute though, but probably not charging you. I'm also interested in why the bank people are yelling at your uncle in a crematorium >_>

Somewhat related-- I woke up one morning and went to use our downstairs bathroom (which is like a toilet, and laundry room). Doing my thing, look to my right side, and there's a dead mouse ;-;

I was like WELL HELLO THERE

I can't really remember it anymore.
But, I'm pretty sure it was over debt.

I do remember when they took the head out of the microwave she like rehydrated and regrew her body and then pointed at the murderer and screamed "HEDONEIT"
We did catch the scorpion though. >:3

I don't know why but dead mice always make me feel so sad.
I think they're so cute~

YEAH I guess you guys don't really have scorpions up there.
This is weird to me. o 3o

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces