Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Mystical Forest (1x1 FirionTheDragon) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm
The world that once was covered with trees and life, But as the ages go on the world has been loosing it's magic. Only few know of the magic way of life. As others grow away from it.
Only a tribe of warriors that practice magic live in one of the few dense Mystical Forest. Where all your dreams come true, also all your fears.

Name: Akihiko
Sexuality: Gay
(more below picture)
User Image

Akihiko look at the stars wondering, why is that he could never travel outside of the forest or go near the edges. He sighed and walked back to the tribe. "One day, just maybe one day."

(please quote me if you want a fast reply)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 am
Uke_Ducky

Armor and Weapons
-2 flintlock pistols
-musket
-rapier
-folding halberd (the axe in below pic)
User Image
Name: Geoff Silverfang
Sexuality: Bisexual (F:60/M:40)

In the forest a lone reptilian being had built a fire and was now leaning up against a tree, he had broken away from his group and entered this forest a few hours ago, but now he was lost and unsure if weather his group was aware that he was missing or not, "Stupid lizard... you got yourself lost. You disobeyed orders. You sent yourself to your grave." he muttered to himself. It was true, he disobeyed orders and had never learned how to survive alone. He had no doubt in his mind that he would be killed in his sleep.  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm
FirionTheDragon

The sun slowly fell behind the far off trees letting the night take over. Akihiko carrying the freshly picked apples for his parents. He come across the hut that trade anything they can. "Well i guess this is the place." He walked in without hesitation. "Hello? Im here to trade some apples."
The person from behind a curtain comes out with out a word and leaves some bread, Akihiko grabs the bread and leaves some apples. "Thank you" He walked out and looked up at the Full moon. As his eyes of green saw the full circle of the moon. His heart started to glow a green. Glowing through his skin and fur. Like every other full moon. As of any creatures of magic had the heart of magic. So when the full moon came their heart glowed lighting the night up.
Akihiko smile and walked to his parents hut and dropped off the bread and apples and walked to his hut in a slowly pace. Enjoying every moment of the moon. Seeing the first year that his heart glowed. He felt normal for once. Well the tribe normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 am
Uke_Ducky

As the sun came down, the reptilian being was preparing for any predators that may venture too close to his "camp." This camp was nothing more than just a fire and a makeshift bed on a high branch. He turned his gaze to the sun then back to a vine that he had tied to a branch that would set off an alarm incase of any intruders. He made one final sweep for each of his traps, confirming that they would work he climbed up the tree and onto the branch that had his bed, which was made up of mostly leaves and what clothing he could spare without feeling exposed to the harmful insects that flew around him.
The sun had finally fallen and the stars had risen. The reptilian creature couldnt sleep, he was still afraid of what might be lurking below or what could be hiding above, but the stars calmed him. Back at home he couldnt see the stars, no one could, all night lamps were lit to light the streets and it left the night sky more black than fresh coal. However, after a moment of watching the stars his eyes slowly shut and he fell into the void of slumber.  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko woke up early the next day. Eventhough he wanted to sleep in. "today day will be a warm one." He got out of bed and put his cloth on and started a fire in the middle of his hut to keep it warm for the cold morning.
His ear twitch to a sound of a rock hitting a drum. The sound ring throughout the forest making sure that any creature had a chance to live before they were hunted. "Time for hunting." Akihiko said with excitement and grabbed his bow and arrows.
He leaped out of the cloth door onto all four and ran straight into the forest like everyone else did when they hunted. Some choose more of magic way to kill while others use natural weapons. Akihiko liked using a bow since of his keen eyes and ears that could hear over miles.
Akihiko smelled the smoke from the fire that someone lite earlier. He naturally ran towards it. "I will kill it with no emotion like the elders." Even in the back of his mind, he knew he couldnt do it. When he got close enough to the smell and took his bow from his back and the arrows. Pulling the arrow back on the string he walked down stepping on the twigs.
With serveral cracks later he reached the spot where the fire was. He looked around confused. "Where did it go" Akihiko walked and stepped on one of the traps. Which tossed him into the air and finished him hanging him by the feet upside down. "What is this magic." He roared as all his arrows and his bow fell to the ground. "I will kill you if you dont let me go." Akihiko voice roared through the trees scaring the creatures near by.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm
Uke_Ducky

(lol)
The reptilian being woke with a start when a trap was set. He quickly grabbed a flintlock from his holster and looked at the area around him before noticing a near-naked beast hanging nearby. When the feline threatened to kill whoever set the traps he chuckled, but before he spoke, he quickly hid himself behind the leaves, "Doesnt seem like you can do anything from there... why should I let you down? You might kill me anyways..." he spoke coldly, trying to make himself sound more threatning than this... savage.
He took aim at the "savage", the barrel of his weapon shining in the light when it poked out from under the leaves. Incase this creature did mean harm, he wasnt going to hesitate in placing a lead ball in its skull.
(sorry, not very much I can do at the moment -.-)  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko was getting mad at the problem he was in. "Well for one your voice isnt threating and you use no magic. So your no fight against me." He smiled and chuckled. "You have no glow. no heart, no magic." He looked in the way of the voice.
"and your shiny thing wont save you out here." He looked up at the thing holding him up. He thought of something. "I want to see something, ill stya here hanging like this until night. Then i will see your true nature." He smiled and closed his eyes and waited for a response.
(its okay xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm
Uke_Ducky

The lizard chuckled once more, "I dont believe in magic, but I do have a heart and this 'shiny thing' will save me if you decide to harm me." he replied quickly. When the savage made an offer to see something at night he rose a brow in suspicion, What are you up to cat...? he thought as he brought his weapon back and moved to another position, he wasnt the best at stealth, but it was enough to sneak past enemy soldiers when he was with his group. He was now on the ground, hiding behind a bush and was even closer to the feline. He examinde the creature than moved to another position before slipping his sidearm into its holster and pulling out his rifle. He will be expecting me to be up in the trees if he escapes... he thought as he quietly pulled the hammer back, readying the weapon to fire.  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 pm
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko was know for staying out past night. He stay there swinging alittle. HE look towards the falling sun. "Well get ready for this." He smiled and closed his eyes as the moon comes out. Full as it could be, the light of it finally hit the eye lids of Akihiko. HE open them slowly, his heart started to glow green.
He looked at the tree where the voice came from. "Well get ready for this" He smiled and looked down and swinged more and bend his back.
His front paws grab the rope and cutting it.
He hit the ground with a thud but quickly got up with his bow and arrows and ran off in the direction of the tribe. "Next time ill kill you if you do that. You Fool" Akihiko roared at him as he disappeared in the distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm
Uke_Ducky

The lizard watched as the feline began to glow when the moon revealed itself, it was a fascinating sight, yet frightening. While he was distracted with the strange glow he hadnt realized that the feline had got into position to cut the rope. Onle when he heard the thud did he break out of his transe and aimed down the sights of his rifle, but by the time he had taken aim the feline had already vanished, "You wont be able to when I find you!" he shouted back, although it may not have been the best idea, maybe he would come back, but with more of his kind, Not good... he thought as he climbed back up into the tree and gathered his things so he could make camp in another tree, but as he packed everything he dropped a small object. A compass. Without realizing it he jumped down from the tree and began searching for a new place to camp.  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 am
FirionTheDragon

Akihiko got back to his hut. He walked into it looking back at the forest. "If there is one there is more....." His mind triggered, he turned toward the forest and kept thinking more of them. His glow fo his heart began to turn red from the hate building up in him. "i will find you and kill you." He grabbed some extra food and more arrows. Akihiko walked out of his hut and leaped into the forest looking for the person who had him trapped. "i will kill you with an arrow straight through the head." The roar echoed through the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 am
Uke_Ducky

The reptilian creature kept on the move, hoping to find some place to hide. In mere minutes he found a place that looked like a promising hiding area, a hole inside a large tree. That was when he heard the roar of a jaguar in the distance, Nows not the time to be picky... he thought as he made his way to the tree. He was so focused on getting to his hiding spot he didnt realize that a large root-like object was moving around the tree.
Once he reached the tree the vines snapped sideways, throwing the lizard across the jungle floor. When he looked up he realized that what was once his hiding place was now a large snake. He struggled to get back up to his feet, the snake just seemed to watch as its new prey prepared to defend itself. The lizard reached down to grab the rifle, but the moment its fingers touched the firearm the snake struck, its head hitting the ground just in front of the lizards hands. The lizard quickly grabbed the rifle and ran in the opposite direction, only to be stopped by the large serpent's coils. He turned around, pressing his back against the serpent as he prepared to fight.
(im not sure whats in the forest so i just threw something in)  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm
FirionTheDragon

(its okay, just think of creatures that arent normal creatures.)

Akihiko ran faster and faster leaving little burn marks on the ground. The hate in his heart turn the color in his eyes red. why am i hate.. themHis eyes went back to green even lighter. but he quickly thought of a reason and then back to red.
He came upon where he was last trapped. Well at least what he truly thought what was black magic. Akihiko looked around but didnt see or hear anything. "Well the brat ran.....too bad i have a great nose." His instincts took over and smelled the air, and his eyes look at the ground to look for a trail, which he did. He turn and headed to where he was,
Shortly when he got to where the creature that trapped him. "Well i see he has some fighting to do." i havent seen a snake in a long time....wait that isnt a snake that the poisonous vine tree! I have to do something. His hated took over again. ill watch he hid in the bush not knowing that the tree behind him was the same the poisonous vine tree too.
he watched as the tree behind him slowly crawled the slimy vines grabbed his legs and pulled him up in the air. "Help" He became viewable to Geoff  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am
Uke_Ducky

The lizard quickly turned to the Jaguar, by instinct he took aim at the vine and fired. A flash of fire leaving the barrel and almost instantly the metal ball struck the vine, causing a small explosion as it entered the vine. When it exit out the other end another explosion slightly larger than the entry wound appeared. Causing the vine to shake and release the feline. With no time to reload he quickly tossed his rifle down and grabbed his two flintlocks, firing at another vine that came too close. He placed the empty flintlock back in its holster and used his free hand to grab a small axe tied to his belt. The handle of this axe was no longer than a foot in length, but the blade was nearly the size of his own head, "What happened to trying to kill me?" he asked tauntingly as he brought the axe down on another vine that crept close.

(just so were clear, its not an explosive shot, im just describing how flesh normally reacts when the speed of a bullet strikes it)  

FirionTheDragon

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm
FirionTheDragon

(okay xD)
Akihiko hit the ground with a thud, As quickly as he fell he got up again. "Well this time even i wont survive it we don't get out of here. By that time his eyes turn back to green. Nothing brighter or dark, just green. Even though it wasnt night Akihiko could feel it. "Time to get out of here" He leaped out from the bushed he fell in with his bow and arrows. With the wind in his hair he slide under the lizard and went up as, if Akihiko was something ride able. "Time to leave! Hang on." He took off with the lizard on his back and not caring if he wanted to go or not.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff