Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Memories of a Legend - Blood x Olypsa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Story

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

A woman's screams ripped through the night air as rain and lightning danced to the beat of the thunder.
"My babies! They've kidnapped my daughters!" the woman screamed as all of the village men ran out of their homes. Into the cold and stormy night the men ran with maces, clubs, swords, and all sorts of other weapons made of the best iron and steel. Their hearts were set on finding this woman's daughters, but they would soon find out that the girls were out of their reach forever...

Years passed and the eldest daughter was well. Although she was kidnapped by the Gerudo, the girl learned how to live her life to her full potential. She was skilled in every aspect of being a warrior and a thief. But the day she set out on her newest job, she saw just who it was she was to steal from....
The target was a beautiful elven girl, the daughter of a wealthy merchant who sold his weapons an armor at a stall in Castle Town. A sword. A sword was to be stolen from this girl. But not any sword, mind you. It was a sword with a hilt as purple as a royal's dress robes, and a blade as white as snow. It was rumored to be able to slice through darkness with just the flick of a wrist.
Sierra had heard many a tale about her father's most recent purchase. It was said to be the Blade of Evil's Bane. The blade that the legendary Hero of Time himself wielded. Of course, Sierra didn't believe such rumors. They were all just children's tales and Sierra had no time for such trivial matters.
But if they were just rumors, then why wouldn't her father allow Sierra to touch the blade? But what about the boy that appeared to her almost every night? And this voice that appeared in her dreams... It sounded so familiar. And the birthmark on her right hand? It was part of the Hylian race symbol from the fairytales. Magic didn't exist in Dolorum. And nothing like a fairytale ever happened to the daughter of a merchant... Right?
But what about the rumors Sierra had been hearing about the desert lately? Was it true that the ancient band of Gerudo thieves was starting to rise up once more? But who was leading them? And what were their intentions? Surely they didn't plan to search for the Golden Power of legend... Did they?

Story ✧ Rules ✧ Outline ✧ Characters ✧

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Rules

-PM me all profiles
--No Godmodding
---Keep it PG-13
--Swearing is fine, but not every other word
----No Cybering
---Follow the Guilds ToS
--Follow Gaia's ToS
-Title your profiles "Memories of a Legend"

StoryRules ✧ Outline ✧ Characters ✧

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image

Outline

[align=center]
(Anime Picture's Only!)
[size=18][color=COLOR1]▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2][size=10](( Favorite Quote ))[/size][/color]
[size=18][color=COLOR1]▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘[/color][/size]

[u][size=15][color=COLOR2]You're A Bit Nosy... Aren't You?[/color][/size][/u][/align]
[align=left][size=9]They Call Me [/size][size=11][i](Full Name)[/i][/size]
[size=9]I Prefer To Be Called[/size] [size=11][i](Nicknames)[/i][/size]
[size=9]I Was Born A While Ago... [/size][size=11][i](Age)[/i][/size]
[size=9]Medically Speaking, I'm A [/size][size=11][i](Gender)[/i][/size]
[size=9]I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To[/size] [size=11][i](Sexuality)[/i][/size]
[size=9]What I'm Like? Well...[/size] [size=11][i](Personality)[/i][/size]
[size=9]In Short, I'm [/size][size=11][i](Occupation)[/i][/size]
[size=9]Just Don't Be Racist, I'm... [/size][size=11][i](Race)[/i][/size][/align]
[align=left][u][size=15][color=COLOR2]I Guess You Can Say I've Been Through A Lot...[/color][/u][/size]
[size=11][i](Bio must be more than three full sentences.)[/i][/size][/align]
[align=right][size=18]❖ [/size][color=darkgray](username)[/color][/align]

StoryRulesOutline ✧ Characters ✧

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
Characters

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
"Faith is believing when it is beyond the power reason to believe."
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

You're A Bit Nosy... Aren't You?

They Call Me Sierra
I Prefer To Be Called Serr or Serra
I Was Born A While Ago... Nineteen
Medically Speaking, I'm A Female
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Men
What I'm Like? Well... Stubborn, adventurous, loving, easy to hate, easy to love, sometimes doubtful.
In Short, I'm Merchant
Just Don't Be Racist, I'm... Hylian

I Guess You Can Say I've Been Through A Lot...
Serra was taken in by her 'father' at the age of three. Serra's father says he found her floating in a basket down the Gerudo River just outside of the city. After he found Serra, he set up shop in Castle Town and has been living there ever since. Serra has a strange three-triangle shaped birthmark on her right hand. Serra is also extremely skilled with magic and would challenge anyone to a duel. In fact, she's staring to think that Sir Therius needs to be reminded of his place as a knight, not a skirt-chaser...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
"Nothing worth fighting for is easy to keep. If it's easy to keep, it's not worth fighting for."
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Athena
I Prefer To Be Called Athena
Medically Speaking, I'm A Female
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Men and Women
What I'm Like? Well... Sneaky, Power-Hungry, Strong-Willed, and Short Tempered
In Short, I'm a Thief

User Image
▞▞▞▞▞▖▞▞▞▞▞
"I'll handle it."
▚▚▚▚▚▘▚▚▚▚▚▘

They Call Me Link Cassan Novelum
I Prefer To Be Called Snow
Medically Speaking, I'm A Male
I Find It Safe To Say That I'm Attracted To Women
In Short, I'm Minstrel

Asbloodrunscold

StoryRulesOutlineCharacters ✧

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

x"Faith is believing when it is beyond the power reason to believe."
~A Lullaby For Sierra~

S i e r r aooofxxxxH y r u l e
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Serra was breathing hard by the time she reached the drawbridge that lead to Hyrule Field. "That damn thief!" The elf's long brown locks swayed in the wind as her silver-tinted gold eyes searched the field. "How could she have escaped so quickly?! I was right on her tail!" Serra called out in distress as she placed her hands on hips.

Athena took a deep breath as she cradled the scabbard of the sword she'd just stolen against her breasts. She was half way back to Kakariko now and could already smell the sulfur from Death Mountain. It was there that she was to meet a comrade. Now... If no one got in her way, the rest of her plan could go off without a hitch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
A t h e n aooof thexxxxG e r u d o

x"Nothing worth fighting for is easy to keep. If it's easy to keep, it's not worth fighting for."
-A Ballad for Athena-

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

Link Novelum

Link's eyes scanned the town and its people endlessly as he walked through the streets. His red hood remained over his head as he moved along, his face shadowed by the hood. Link was new here despite his family being from here originally. He was simply a traveling entertainer who had just arrived here. He was a mute so he relied on his instruments to entertain the people. It was was a strange way to live but he rather enjoyed it. His attention however was drawn to a figure darting towards the drawbridge in the distance, chasing after a woman's figure. The one running after the other woman seemed to be in distress and lagging behind a little. He followed them as he was curious about the situation. He continued to follow until they reached the bridge of Hyrule field where the woman stopped allowing her fatigue to catch up with her. He walked up to her and and tapped on her shoulders. He'd try to find out what's wrong even if he couldn't speak.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items