Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
SonicX: Realm of Twilight (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Type of Rp: Anime, 1 x 1, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy (Maybe...)

Rp: Shadow x Oc ((it actually doesn't have to be Shadow...It can be knuckles, Sonic, Tails, etc.))

Rating: Pg-13, I do allow cursing (Can't believe this show gets the rating PG...they are not destined to be a kid show, but not an adult show either XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

After the whole adventure of defeating the Meta-X and saving themselves from the destruction of planets, they had returned to their old lifes....and I mean old lives like making sure the chaos emerald is protected and fighting each other in a good vs. evil battle. The only one not involved much is Shadow; a hedgehog who has been awakened yet again. His focus was more about his past than the useless battle.

During his run, he happens to see a glowing light coming from the lake. Bored as hell, he thought he might as well check it out. Once he gets there, he soon sees a robot lifting a mobian by the neck, as if chocking them. Reacting quickly, he destroys it with no problem and gets the mobian to safety when he figured out that it was a target of... 'something'.

Chula, a three-tailed fox mobian came from the future to... 'stop' something. But her time-traveling went haywire and went too far than what she intended. Landing on the lake with brusing and cuts. She can't remember much what happened next besides a robot choking her and a kind mobian whom saved her. When she wakes up, she goes to thank him and decides she wants to repay the debt. With no use in getting involved, Shadow goes up and leaves to go back to finding out about his past. But when she starts mentioning the threat of the chaos emerald and a robot who calls himself 'Emperor Sonic', Shadow does not hesitate and decides it was worth doing something.

In the search of the Chaos emeralds, these two (Or the whole gang) will travel far to find the 7 emeralds and change the future...even if one person has to go.

((like I have said before...it doesn't have to be Shadow even though the plot says so. It can be Knuckles, Sonic, whatever you want. It gotta be a male though XD. If you don't want to be Shadow...we might have to change how they meet...otherwise the plot of the story stills applies.))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS and the Guild's Rules because I really dont feel like getting in trouble for people breaking the rules.

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't go, "i followed the little b***h into the forest where i slit her ******** throught because the dumb b***h looked at me funny."

⒊ I do NOT want to be depended on swhat happens in the story! Share your ideas please! This cause my lack of motivation which results in the end of the Rp.

⒋ Please add at least a picture and some color to your post. It doesn't have to be a pretty post if it's hard for you.

⒌ No godmodding! I hate it when people act as if they are god. It's just stupid.

⒍ I swear if any of you have the nerve to post only two lines I will hunt you down and drill a screw in your head while your asleep. That's right just like Stein from Soul Eater. In other words I want a good sized paragraph.

⒎ You choose whatever Male SonicX char. you want, it DOES NOT have to be Shadow the Hedgehog

⒏ Fill out the profile layout exactly how you want it, but please have the basic information a profile would want you to answer

⒐ Pm me the profile with the title of this Rp as the subject

⒑ I am the all mighty ruler of this RP so I have the right to add rules as I see fit.

⒒ Have fun. But, not to much fun if you know what I mean~ *wink wink*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm
((You do not need a big profile since your character is from a show I KNOW! So a Bio is not neccessary. Personality is optional as well. Don't be turned off by my literate profile XD, I am making it literate since it is an OC.

BTW: You do your own layout XD, it doesn't have to be good...just the basic information.))

Shadowstream-chan
User Image
"There is no such thing as excuses."
Chula Germaine>>Four-tailed Fox>>Girl

Time-Traveler from the Future

ι ℓσvє тнιs
ɷ Swimming
ɷ Exploring
ɷ Justice
ɷ Hanging-Out/Chilling
ɷ Sleeping

םσит єvєи тяץ
➽ Her era
➽ being bored
➽ annoying people
➽ Injustice
➽ being woken up in an abrupt manner

тαℓєитs
✱ Fighting
✱ Sleeping
✱ Ventriloquist

ωнαт αм ι ℓιкє?

She is mostly a planner than a fighter, which means she is not as violent as most and uses her surroundings to her advantage. She always seems calm and will always offer a helping hand. Despite her horrible past, she is trusting and a hard-working friend to anyone. Although her major flaw, which is always challenging anybody that talks rude or decides using her for their benefit. She is loyal and puts others ahead of her indirectly and even though she rarely shows concern in her face, she will do anything to help others.

мץ sтσяץ...

She lives in the future, 500 years after Sonic and his friends. But her future is not good at all, her world is meek and is ruled by an evil force known as 'Emperor Sonic'. Her father, whom works for him, planned for a very long time to fix a time-machine so tha hopefully the future would be better. Chula decides to go there and hopefully change the future, despite that she wasn't going to live once the deed was done. But during her journey, there was a mix-up so not only did she go farther than expected, she gained amnesia and has no idea who she is and where she came from. The only thing she remembers is to change the future for the good and collect Chaos emeralds. Now she just needs to find a suitable partner.

★Shadowstream-chan

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200