Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Newb...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like spiders?
  nooooooo
  Sorta..I guess...Nope.
  Yeah...no.
View Results

AliannaXOX

Fashionable Flatterer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am
Well, my boyfriend is deathly afraid of spiders and snakes, so a few days before Christmas break ended I found some rubber spiders in the dollar store and hide them in his car.

Now his car is filthy, from him and all his friends trash, so I asked him to clean it out before school started. One of our mutual friends was hanging out with him and helping him clean his car out and was recording his reaction.

Best Christmas present I've ever given (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm
Nice.  

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:54 pm
LOLOLOLOL  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 pm
I love spiders, and have worked with snakes. Sadly no live snakes are allowed in NZ. But when I worked in NJ we had a few, and more recently in OH we had a couple.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are some spider toys I could lend you XD

http://i47.tinypic.com/nzrm04.jpg is a bad pic of me working with snakes.

^_^ I have only been biten twice. Not bad since Ive worked with quite a few of them. And one of them was a harmless Lampropeltis triangulum that I had annoyed.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cynical Cyanide Overdose

Toxic Seraph

13,975 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:29 pm
Snakes are amazing! I used to know a guy who owned a few boas over the years. I was so jealous.
My favorite snake is either this cute little b*****d, this one that looks like a basilisk(but isn't), or this, which I've held one of before. It was really calm and docile, actually.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am
ShowsMeDeath
Snakes are amazing! I used to know a guy who owned a few boas over the years. I was so jealous.
My favorite snake is either this cute little b*****d, this one that looks like a basilisk(but isn't), or this, which I've held one of before. It was really calm and docile, actually.

The second two are cool, though it makes me sad that people explictly exploit abino genes in animals, and heavily interbreed the the small genepools of these animals. Leading to frequent and constant health issues. To me exploiting rare non-benifical genes and throwing aside animal health just for the sakes of looks (much like how they do with white tigers) is not much different then the act of things like seal clubbing.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cynical Cyanide Overdose

Toxic Seraph

13,975 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 am
Sagebomb
ShowsMeDeath

The second two are cool, though it makes me sad that people explictly exploit abino genes in animals, and heavily interbreed the the small genepools of these animals. Leading to frequent and constant health issues. To me exploiting rare non-benifical genes and throwing aside animal health just for the sakes of looks (much like how they do with white tigers) is not much different then the act of things like seal clubbing.

alrighty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 am
ShowsMeDeath

alrighty.

^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kipiekie

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
I'm scared of spiders I the house.... Touching me.... One was on me... It was big and Harry and I think it was a wolf spider... Sooooooooo yeah  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 pm
Spiders are pretty cute. And helpful. We are friends.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas