Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Bartlebee's Slave Auction Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm
The crowd jeered and shouted at the horse on stage. He wore glasses, which clashed with his black leather and masculine appearance. The horse stomped his foot and the naked and chained slaves on the stage winced and scurried off. Their master, a beautiful tiger in extravagant robes of green and gold that trailed down his legs and onto the dusty floor growled angrily at them and pulled on the chain that kept them tied together.
"Useless." He muttered, pulled them tightly forward and away from the stage. "Another day, no money. What good are you fools? I need to fatten you up." He glared at a fragile feline in his keeping who was stick thin. No wonder none of them had been purchased. They all were thin and dirty, with frightened expressions and shaking legs. He expected the cat at least to go for 50 gold, but none were had.

The horse whinnied at the crowd who's dull roar turned into a murmur. The people at the bar turned from their drinks to view the new meat on the block.
"Bartlebee." The horse announced loudly and the murmur grew into a stunned silence.
The gorgeous hell hound mounted the stage with command and elegance. In his hand was merely a rope, connected were four slaves following with excited and nervous expressions. Bartlebee shook the horses hand hard with a fanged smile.
"Hello again Methesdis. I have some fresh faces. At least 300 gold to start. They're all trained." He smirked with black lips and white teeth and handed him a bill of ownership. Methesdis gestured to the center of the stage and Bartlebee bowed his head slightly and continued onward. The slaves in tow did not fight the pull of their collars. Leading them was a young red fox with long hair, tied in a braid that fell over his chest down to his belly. He was smiling and wearing plenty of jewelry that would sell for plenty of gold itself. He was at home at the slave market and not shy at looking at the crowd or following his master. Bartlebee stroked his hair before exiting the stage and joining the other masters who were selling today.
"Bartlebee." A jackal said, approaching with aplumb. "What beautiful specimens. Why all men? You usually have such buxom women..."
"A change in flavor." The hell hound said in a deep and masculine voice. It had a strange echo that was not of this world. He smiled frighteningly at the jackal. "Men are easier to brake then women. And they go for more money. Once you tether them, men turn into boys while girls turn into women. I've had my fill of them. Let them use their education to pleasure others."
"How charitable of you Bartlebee." The jackal laughed a high pitched laugh and folded his golden robes over his arms. "I am most excited to see their talents. Will we get a show?"
"I always give a show."

Methesdis stepped forward to the edge of the stage. In a booming voice he announced, "The minimum bid is 300 gold!" A collective groan was heard from the audience. Bartlebee's slaves were never cheap. Methesdis grabbed the rabbit boy with long purple ears and pulled him to the front. The others were pulled behind him.
The rabbit lion winced. It was his first time at a slave auction like this before. He was sold to Bartlebee by his only master Joseph, who treated him much better than Bartlebee had. Joseph had treated Ninjin like a friend and lover, but when Joseph lost his estate his father forced him to sell his assets. Including his slaves. Ninjin had gone for 100 gold to Bartlebee, who took the rabbit home and trained him to be a proper slave and not a house pet. Ninjin did not like it, but it was his fate at the moment. He hoped to find a new master who would treat him fairly and let him speak and wear what he pleased unlike Bartlebee.
"The rabbit lion is Ninjin." Methesdis began reading from the bill Bartlebee had given him. " He is trained in cooking, dance, cleaning, stripping, pleasure, and academia. He can read and write, has received schooling and education prior to his enslavement at university. He is well spoken and has a high vocabulary. Is wonderful to speak with and can carry a conversation. His exotic hybrid heritage should go for more gold." Ninjin bowed slightly before being pulled to the side. Behind him was a bat, who when pulled by the horse shook he shoulder and sneered in reply. Methesdis let go and the bat fell backward slightly, the fox behind him catching him and helping him regain his footing which was difficult because of his long wings which were tied together at the ends to keep him from flying. He shook his long hair and snorted as Methesdis began to read.

"Fruit bat Akanksha from the fabulous east. He is intelligent, a pleasure to converse with, and a capable man. Akanksha has a tendency to escape, but always returns." Another groan was heard from the audience. Akanksha sneered at them and bared his fangs. He clearly did not want to go to another master. Methesdis laughed as he read. "His collar cannot be removed without the key. He is labeled a slave by Kingdoms and government, unable to buy freedom because of crimes against humanity. Oh my. The bat however will be a pleasure to any house hold who can hold his leash with a firm grip. Discount because of his feisty personality."
Akanksha growled at the discount. He knew he deserved as much as Ninjin, but what was written was true. If it weren't for the leash and the ties on his wings he would fly back home to Bartlebee's mansion without a second thought. He had no idea why Bartlebee was selling him in the first place. As far as he knew he had never caused the master any grief or worry. He was careful with their relationship, he respected and admired Bartlebee. He was angry now that he stood on the block for sale, but hoped to find a master who could offer a new lifestyle with respect and freedoms he currently did not have.

The next up was a nude fennec fox who held his shoulders and shook like a dead branch in a gust of wind. His large adorable ears fell flat against his head as Methesdis pulled him forward, a little more delicately than the others. He clearly was frightened. The fox looked over at Bartlebee pleadingly, but the hellhound replied with a smug expression and a wave of his hand.
"Habibah the fennec fox is mute, but understands english." Methesdis began. " He can whimper and whine an moan, but never speaks. This is a great asset as he cannot protest or complain about his lifestyle. He is a talented seamstress and designer. He is capable and learns very quickly. He is not defiant, but resigned to his servitude and joyful when praised. Habibah performs expertly when given directions and orders and is happy to make his master happy." Habib smiled and blushed at this remark. It was true, Habib prefered to have someone hold his reins instead of making his own decisions. He is always afraid of making mistakes, but as long as there is a master there to guide him he know he cannot go astray. He had not been with Bartlebee long or needed much training. He was a slave his whole life, and was very well trained from birth in the art of sewing and caretaking. For years before Bartlebee owned him he took care of an old spaniel that was ill and died of old age. Habib loved him, and when the Spaneils daughter sold him to Bartlebee Habib was sad to see the family go. But Bartlebee had been a kind master to him. Not to all his slaves, but him at least he always had kind hands and soft words. Habib hoped to find someone who could showcase his talents in art and give him sweet words or encouragement.

"Finally..." The last slave spoke and walked forward without prompting. Habib stepped back politely and let the red fox take the stage. The red fox smiled broadly at the crowd and popped his hip. Methesdis chuckled.
"I don't know if I should read this or let you introduce yourself." He said. The red fox bowed low to the horse in reply. "Alright then-" He began to read. "Delsin is happy to be with you, whoever you are. He is a talented dancer and stripper, and is very experienced in the bedroom. Delsin is happy to serve you and your guests with the utmost performance and easily excited. Affectionate and capable, Delsin is a perfect slave for those who are sick of argumentative and defiant servants. Delsin loves sex and and parties, he is trained in exotic dance and message. Beware! He has a sly streak and loves to pull harmless pranks. He is the best specimen among these slaves and his price should reflect as such. "
As Methesdis spoke Delsin turned around, showing off his assets and flipping his tail back and forth. The crowd cheered and jeered at him and the red fox bowed low again when the horse was done speaking. He smiled, showing all his teeth, and glanced at Bartlebee. Bartlebee smiled. Delsin did not pull the chord but walked slowly to the edge of the stage so that all the slaves could be displayed.

Methesdis gestured to Ninjin the rabbit lion.
" Bids start at 350 gold for this hybrid beauty! Who wants to start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am
In the crowd a figure dressed in a black leather jacket and large western-style hat to match. With what lighting could be spared from everyone standing in front of all the lamps, a small weapon was tied to its belt and a another larger weapon on its back as well as a large beak showed from under the hat. The figure looked up to see the slaves that were offered, to anyone that payed attention it seemed as if this figure was not at all interested, but in its mind it was very interested. It carefully examined each of the slaves as well as taking note to their strengths, each of these slaves were fascinating, but it wasnt sure which to pick. Then an idea came to mind...

When the equine offered the bid, the figure waited a moment, wanting to see who else was interested in the slave. No one offered a price. The figure stood and slowly rose its hand to show that it would accept the starting bid.
(sorry it short, not much I can do at this point)  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm
RadioWires

((sorry, wasnt sure if you wanted me to quote))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm
FirionTheDragon

(( OOC omg im so sorry i took 4evar. Im imagining 100 gold is similar to 10,000$. So saves are going for around 500K? Other people can come in. Yes please quote me. ))

"350 gold! To the man in black! Do I hear 400?"

"400!" The tyger growled. If this pile of useless meat would not give him profit he would have to invest in higher stakes.

The horse Methesdes snorted and shouted "400! 400 gold! Do I hear 450?"
Bartlebee watched contently as Ninjin squirmed on stage. Never had he gone for so much money. The stress of the purchase weighed heavily on his mind, he hoped his new master got his money's worth.  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 pm
RadioWires

((lol))
The figure quickly rose its hand again, also remaining silent. If the price went to high for this slave it would either have to move on or try something else.
(sorry, not much I can do still =/)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:34 pm
FirionTheDragon

(( Its the intro-post that has to be the longest. IDC much about length as I do content. ))

"500? Do I hear 500?" Methesdes shook the rabbit lion by the collar and untied his rope from the others. Ninjin shook lightly as he looked at the man in black, who intimidated and scared him. He looked nothing like Bartlebee, who wore his intentions on his sleeves. Ninjin thought about what he owned in his life that cost 500 gold and could only think of his tuition for school. Wasted on a lifetime of slavery.  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 pm
RadioWires

(oh ok >w< just so you know, when I can do things my posts tend to be at least 2-5 paragraphs long)
The figure didnt turn its gaze to see the crowd, instead it eyed the slave. It rose its other hand up to its hat and tipped it slightly to reveal its bright orange eyes as well as a confident smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm
FirionTheDragon

The rabbit lion audibly squeaked as the horse bellowed "SOLD! To the man in the glasses for 500gold!! Come gather your slave sir." Bartlebee looked gleeful at the amount that Ninjin had sold for. He beckoned the stranger with his eyes as another slave, a thin feline girl, took Ninjin's rope connected to his collar and lead him to the edge of the stage where the new master could collect him.

Methesdis grabbed the collar of the next slave, the bat Akanshka glared at him and bared his fangs again in defiance. With a strong tug of his large ear the slave whimpered and shrunk, becoming submissive and weak looking on the stage in the spotlight.
"This one is a pain, bidding starts at 200 gold." Methesdis whinnied.
Ninjin's rope was given to Bartlebee who stroked the rabbit lions hair.
"Show him a good time, Ninjin. " The hell hound said with a fanged smile.

(( Omg I understand. Sometimes just a line of response can provoke a page from me or visa versa. ))  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am
RadioWires

(>w< btw my character wasnt wearing glasses)
The figure stepped out of its seat and walked up to the stage. When it reached the stage it looked at the slave that had brought Ninjin out then at Ninjin. It stretched one of its scaled hands out and gently held the rabbit's chin before guiding his eyes up to its own. For whatever reason this was done for was unclear.

When the next slave was offered the figure quickly rose its hand once again. Even if this figure didnt want this slave, it wasnt going to miss out on a good sale just because this slave had a criminal record. Then it turned its gaze to the hell hound that was now speaking with the rabbit lion, "I'll make sure he is well taken care of." the figure said kindly, the voice sounded male but at the same time it seemed as if it were masked.

(i think you know what im up to by now right?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 pm
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires

Far in the corner, a small figure raised their hand. The figure's feature's were hidden underneath a black hood.
With a not-so-visible grin, he said, "650 gold!"  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm
Gammawolf99

FirionTheDragon

(( ohhhhh s**t ))

Methesdis bellowed "650! 650 Gold! Do I hear 700?" The horse neighed at the crowd. He wanted to get this done quickly. The bat flapped its wings best it could with the restraints and eyed the two men bidding for his servitude. Fools. Bastards. He shook his long hair and shot a glare at his master Bartlebee who was handing Ninjin away. Like a piece of fruit or land. Methesdis gave a tug of his collar to stop the inconvenient flapping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 pm
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires

The figure smiled, thinking to himself, 'Hmm, Akanksha and Habibah would be perfect apprentices. I can see so much potentiel from each of them...'
His smile then vanished, as he just noticed their lack of clothes. He honestly thought it wasn't right, the entire slave-trade buisness, but he felt the urge to stop thee sick cycle of being used, sold, used and, resold over and over again, even if it was for just two people.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm
RadioWires

Gammawolf99

The fiure quickly rose a hand again, "700!" it shouted. Is voice now suddenly sounding more feminine than before. This iure wasnt goin to lose this slave, but now it was afraid that it might not be able to purchase the other two if it succeeded in purchasing this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm
FirionTheDragon

Gammawolf99

(( Thanks I was waiting for you both ))

"700 gold! 700!" Methesdis bellowed, shaking the collar of the bat again. He hissed but his ears fell backward with worry. Two men fighting for his slavery meant that the expectations for his behavior would be higher. He did not know exactly what they wanted or how to behave. He dreamt of the open skies and a life without servitude, but the iron collar weighed heavy on his neck reminded him of a life in slavery.

"Do we here 750?"

In the corner, Bartlebee handed Ninjin off to the man in black.

"This one is a favorite of mine." He said, cupping the rabbit lions face in his hands. "Don't scar him too badly, he has such a precious face. Your interested in Nan? He is a handful. Much less obedient than this one. But perhaps you can whip him into shape?"  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm
FirionTheDragon
RadioWires

The figure raised his hand nonchalantly, signaling his was bringing the bid higher. Because of his upbringing, he had enough money to buy each for what he thought was appropriate for a life. But, for the sake of making it look like he wasn't a rich snob, he'll raise it by fifty more for now.
"750~!"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces