Hey there. Have no life and am active on gaia? Like romance/arranged marriage RPs? Looking for a female partner to RP with? Well then keep reading!

What I like and am looking for:
~I only play as female, so I am looking for a male (or someone to play a male)
~Active people that can post everyday and more than once a day. I undersand, however, that people get busy. Just let me know how active you can be if you cannot post at least once a day. And if something comes up to where you can't post for awhile, just let me know.
~Semi-Lit to Literate people
~At least two paragraphs, I tend to be a mirror poster. Write a huge post and so will I
~Anime Pictures only
~Third person
~Thread RPs only (I will change this thread here from a searching to the role-play. )
~Using time skips to get past the naughty things. Yes I like romance...but no need for the naughty things
~Arranged marriage/romance/drama. It won't be JUST about romance. Needs to have drama and twists.

As far as the story/plot goes I have no real idea. However I want there to be the arranged marriage theme behind it. I would like an interesting pairing. Vampire and Human is out of the question however...thanks to the whole Twilight fad...I am now tired of that pairing. But demon and angel, or anything else of the sort. Something we could talk about.

Why 1x1? Because I find that in a thread setting where there are others, it may be harder to post as often as I like. Sometimes something happens and three or more people get into the conversation and then you are left waiting for days for someone to post. 1x1 allows me more freedom to develop my character and focus on one person who will post.

PM me if you wish to pair up with me.