Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
All Skyrim DLC Coming To PS3 Next Month.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm
http://www.gamespot.com/news/all-skyrim-dlc-coming-to-ps3-next-month-6402635

About time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 pm
I managed to get my hands on both Dawnguard and Hearthfire. To be honest, I'm incredibly disappointed.

With Dawnguard basically you got Vampires vs Vampire Hunters. So far I managed to beat the story line siding with the vampires and just found the entire add on a disappointment. I felt like I was ripped off.

The Vampire side literally offers NOTHING you couldn't get by siding with the Vampire Hunters and they even get MORE things for you then vampires, you even get more vampire themed clothing that way. This alone felt like a powerful middle finger to players. "Go Vampire Hunter or you ain't getting crap!"

OH and that Serena girl...good god she was annoying! (The following is made white to void spoilers.) "Ok so basically you get this vampire ally who gets a overwhelming amount of Character Development and really does give like romantic tension between you and her. You can actually grow closer to her then the wife/husband you can get where you do some small favor for them and bam, marriage-able. This one girl gets so much development that it looked like she was gonna be like the perfect wife. Then she rejects you, I remember reaching that scene and screamed out loud "C*** Tease! No I'm sorry but your a waste of bloody space!" Then try to play the rest of the Dawnguard quest line without her. Also constantly repeating the dumbass questions she has for fight quotes drove me nuts.

Personally I thought Dawnguard was just unsatisfying in so many levels I'd rate it 3/10, the only cool thing it had was a vampire themed shout, vampire form, and a handful of spells, crossbows were awesome but yeah...everything else sucked to me. There was other stuff but it wasn't noteworthy. (in my opinion) I wont bother y'all about Hearthfire details, I'll just say that one was good xD  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items