Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
New DMC game! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 pm
any one else get it? i did and its pretty good, i just beat the first boss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 am
To me it was ok maybe the character design is what pissed me of, im in mission 18 right now hopefully I can finish this s**t. The DLC is not bad the first, 3, and 4 DMC's were the best games, the weapons are cool so.far still getting used to the controls. Ninja Theory never disappointed me Ensalved was a great title and so does Heavenly Sword. Tricky controls, costumes, emo Dante...I. Just cuz the style and lock on were not in it the the story is kinda interesting despite the fact that its a reboot I gave it a shot and an 8.0 .  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:00 pm
Doom_Viper_D
To me it was ok maybe the character design is what pissed me of, im in mission 18 right now hopefully I can finish this s**t. The DLC is not bad the first, 3, and 4 DMC's were the best games, the weapons are cool so.far still getting used to the controls. Ninja Theory never disappointed me Ensalved was a great title and so does Heavenly Sword. Tricky controls, costumes, emo Dante...I. Just cuz the style and lock on were not in it the the story is kinda interesting despite the fact that its a reboot I gave it a shot and an 8.0 .

ahh! im on 7 or 8 just beat the sucubus. I like it, old dante is better but I like the back story of the parents. It's interesting his brother is a good guy so far. Maybe he changes. I havent bought any dlc just what it came with for pre order. my fav is 3 or 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 am
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D

ahh! im on 7 or 8 just beat the sucubus. I like it, old dante is better but I like the back story of the parents. It's interesting his brother is a good guy so far. Maybe he changes. I havent bought any dlc just what it came with for pre order. my fav is 3 or 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NaBrFkiDo
Check this review i love this guy's reviews.
i just beat the game *spolier alert* when i tried the new skin i ws like yay old Dante but when i looked at it i was like aww come on!. They announced the old DMC3 would be available as a DLC but it's capcom oh you know what im alking about. thouhg i will be selling this game.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:29 am
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D

i just beat the game *spolier alert* when i tried the new skin i ws like yay old Dante but when i looked at it i was like aww come on!. They announced the old DMC3 would be available as a DLC but it's capcom oh you know what im alking about. thouhg i will be selling this game.

how are you selling it for? maybe i should get it for my brothers birthday (hes a dmc fan)
i dont need dmc3 as DLC becuse i still own it on ps2.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 am
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D

i just beat the game *spolier alert* when i tried the new skin i ws like yay old Dante but when i looked at it i was like aww come on!. They announced the old DMC3 would be available as a DLC but it's capcom oh you know what im talking about. thouhg i will be selling this game.

how are you selling it for? maybe i should get it for my brothers birthday (hes a dmc fan)

PS3 and it's DMC3 Dante costume but first have to.complete Vergil's Downfall.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 pm
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D

i just beat the game *spolier alert* when i tried the new skin i ws like yay old Dante but when i looked at it i was like aww come on!. They announced the old DMC3 would be available as a DLC but it's capcom oh you know what im talking about. thouhg i will be selling this game.

I meant how much  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:02 pm
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D

I meant how much

23 bucks no tax  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm
Don't like the designs, don't like Heavenly Sword because it was apparently so mediocre Sony dropped Ninja Theory as a second party (plus I hear the Sixaxis segments were annoying), and the story is one that Hideki Kamiya would probably never write in a million years... probably will not be playing DmC.

Now if you could use the DMC3 Dante skin without having to play as Dontay... then I might look past all that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:43 am
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D
Ryuna_08
Doom_Viper_D

I meant how much

23 bucks no tax

if u has it in april id get it  

Ryuna_08

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 am
Bao Sanniang
Don't like the designs, don't like Heavenly Sword because it was apparently so mediocre Sony dropped Ninja Theory as a second party (plus I hear the Sixaxis segments were annoying), and the story is one that Hideki Kamiya would probably never write in a million years... probably will not be playing DmC.

Now if you could use the DMC3 Dante skin without having to play as Dontay... then I might look past all that.

I thought heavenly sword was awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 am
Ryuna_08
Bao Sanniang

Never actually played it, just going by what I've heard.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:18 am
Bao Sanniang
Ryuna_08
Bao Sanniang

Never actually played it, just going by what I've heard.

the motion part was frustrating, but I like challenges  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm
I didn't like it. Plus they may Virgil a s**t house.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:16 pm
When I first found out about DmC, I thought its not to bad. A new look for an old game (wasn't to happy about it. If its not broke then don't fix it) wasn't all that excited. Played the demo and it had the same feel just some new stuff added. Played the game and HATED!!! it lol. There was so much not right. This one came pretty much takes a s**t on everything that ppl knew about Dante from the Devil May Cry games. They turned his mum into an angel.... Really!!!!! Sure a half demon/angel hybrid should be pretty powerful, but not in this game. Dante was so much weaker (some ppl say its bc he is still coming into his power... whatever). Through out the Devil May Cry games its know that Dante's father pretty much closed the portal to hell. In Devil May Cry 3 Virgil is trying to reopen the portal, this in its self makes DMC implausible. And they made Dante's father seem like a push over. Come on he has his own religion where ppl worship him (Seen in Devil May Cry 4)

The biggest disappointment to this game has to be Virgil.... why the Hell did they turn him into such a weakling... this game was a huge let down.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff