Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Doctor Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am
Pure T0rture

The other doctor seemed to cringed when the other pulled him closer. He could barely make out the scent of his warm breath. Why... Why did all of this torture him so? He couldn't stand the tension, he couldn't look his superior in the face without feeling his heartbeat accelerate. Where did these confusing feelings even come from? The promotion? The drunk kiss? Did Josef even experience the same troubles as him?
"I'm fine." Bernard lied, avoiding his colleague's gaze. He was truly sick, of that he was sure. He felt a throbbing headache trouble his thoughts, it was hard to breath coherently, and the thunder in his ribcage convinced him that his ribs would break. The hand on him, Rieux feared Mengele would feel his rapid heartbeat as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"well you don't have a fever...." he sighed, letting his hands drop. "but i'm still not sure. don't hesitate to tell me if you're feeling unwell, okay?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's... It's nothing I can't take care of." Rieux muttered, still looking away. After a silent moment, he finally risked a glance at the man with the tempting body. "Don't worry about me. You should rest." he said, ushering him onto the bed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:31 pm
Awesome nerd

"i'm fine for now." he smiled softly and then buttoned up his shirt. "besides, isn't it almost time for lunch?" he murmured, raising an eyebrow.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux blinked and looked at his wrist watch. Half past eleven. Had it been so long? The doctor nodded awkwardly, he was hoping to let his thoughts overtake him for a moment so he could rid himself of the unnecessary feelings, but he supposed he could hold it for another hour. "There's a cafe not far from here. It was one of the reasons I chose this as my home."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd

"do you have a cane or something i can use? or did the girl pack mine with my things?" Joseph asked, raising an eyebrow before he glanced at his foot. he really shouldn't be walking on it just yet, even he knew that.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm
Pure T0rture

"Umm." Rieux crouched down and dug through the bag. Let's see... Medication, reports over test subjects, clothes. Underwear. Bernard blushed furiously as his hands brushed against the soft cloth. Mengele really went through the extra mile to get such soft unerw- What's he talking about this for?! Fortunately for him, Rieux managed to find a cane hidden among the clothes, one that could bend in two for space. "Ah, here it is." he said and, coughing away his blush, handed his boss the cane.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd

"thank you" He smiled and took the cane, leaning on it rather greatly as he stood from the bed for the first time that day.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux hovered around Mengele with a concerned look on his face, ready to help if the other doctor showed any signs of wobbling.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Taking his first step, Mengele nearly fell but quickly caught himself with the cane. Taking a few after that he nodded and smiled. "After you, Bernard."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Pure T0rture

He said my name again, he mentally noted, though he wasn't quite bothered by it. It was unnecessary, but not unwanted. Quickly turning around to hide his small blush, Rieux slowly led his colleague out of the house and into the cloudy sky. Thankfully so, because his eyes wouldn't have to adjust so hard.
The town was beautiful, layered in bricks instead of cement. Rieux was familiar with the town, having walked their when the weather permitted it. The buildings were side-by-side in a friendly way, the walls that weren't covered with windows were covered in posters urging people to join the Nazi Army or to find a soldier hidden amongst them.
Bernard walked besides Mengele, mostly to make sure he was still okay walking, and would occasionally point out buildings or structures that interested him the most.
"...and the fountain stands watch for them every night." he said, finishing one of his favorite tales as he gazed at a beautiful statue of a woman with a bowl of pouring water in her slender hands. "...Ah, I'm sorry. I must be boring you.' he said with a slight chuckle as he turned to face his colleague.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"not at all, actually." mengele smiled softly as he hobbled along beside the younger man. "It's all very interesting to hear, I had no idea that this town was so full of life" he murmured, pausing in his steps for a moment so he could rest his foot. "And the fountain is quite gorgeous it'd be a shame for anything to destroy it" he murmured, letting out a sigh.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm
Pure T0rture

A small smile twitched onto Rieux's face as he leaned against the large, outer stone wall of the fountain. "I'm sure this war will leave its mark in the city in due time." he murmured almost too quiet for anyone to hear, including himself. "We may be strong, but I've a feeling that will be out downfall." Gazing at the waters for a minute, Rieux quickly turned back to the older doctor and smiled softly at him. "Umm, the cafe should only be a few steps away, really." he said and pointed off to a two story building that stood next to a giant theatre.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd
i would like Roy's opinion on my email

"I know, I'm just being careful" Joseph sighed as he glanced down at his bandaged foot for a second. "Well, lets to eat, hm?" He smiled, motioning for his coworker to lead on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm
Pure T0rture
Daisy and Carnation, I presume? Roy thinks they look cute... Although I think one of them needs a bra. >->

"Of course." Giving the other a smirk, Rieux led him to the small, cozy cafe that saw few customers due to the war. The workers smiled and greeted the young doctor, having recognized a regular when they saw one. Rieux led himself to a booth near the window and waited for Mengele to join him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff