Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Let's brainstorm a role play!! (Looking for Female Rpers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleric in a Box

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 am
Hey,

I was wondering if there is any lady out there who would like to brainstorm a RP with me.

I am not a huge fan of forum style RPs. I like doing it on a instant messager such as Yahoo, MSN, Skype or even Steam.

I am pretty open when it comes to ideas so please. Hit me up with a message or post right here.

I am dieing for a role play, and if you like long term then you are going to love me! :p

Can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading. ^^

P.S: I am just looking for a RP and friends who will RP. Not a relationship (Just for your information)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm
Cleric in a Box
Hey,

I was wondering if there is any lady out there who would like to brainstorm a RP with me.

I am not a huge fan of forum style RPs. I like doing it on a instant messager such as Yahoo, MSN, Skype or even Steam.

I am pretty open when it comes to ideas so please. Hit me up with a message or post right here.

I am dieing for a role play, and if you like long term then you are going to love me! :p

Can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading. ^^

P.S: I am just looking for a RP and friends who will RP. Not a relationship (Just for your information)

I am open to brainstorm with you ^.^ I am always looking for an RP  

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fluffy_the_Spy

Versatile Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm
I'm open to it. I've actually never RP'ed with other people or on a forum, so I'm out of my element.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games