Submit

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am
"I can't believe you did that Marie." A trainer sat on a bench in the park, ignoring the sounds of people having fun. He pushed his sunglasses up so he could rub at his eyes. "I get that you and the others love sleeping outside; but I for one would prefer to just once since we left home sleep in an actual bed." Replacing the sunglasses, the copper haired male kicked at the pack at his feet. "Because this makes a very poor substitute for a pillow you know."

The target of his speech floated in front of him. "Drea." Why was her trainer getting upset? He knew what she was like when he took her in. So what if she spilt the mug of beer on the drunk man? No one picked a fight with her trainer if she couldn't help it.

"Don't give me that Marie." The male glared at the Misdreavus. "I know you're not sorry. Just do me a favor this time. Don't toss my jacket in the water to get any grass stains out. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm
Zane walk aimlessly across the park, clipping a pokeball back to his belt after just having called Midas back. The shiny, golden arcanine had drawn too much attention, and the man wanted nothing to do with it.

He yawned, then, looking up to the sky, then around at his surroundings, bored and in desperate need of something interesting; this was a new town, afterall. Surely there might be something to catch his eye.

Or ear. The trainer's scolding caught his attention, and he turned to watch, smirking to himself. Sounded like something that might have happened a few years ago with Midas when he had been a pup. Zane had constantly found the arcanine--a growlithe at the time-- dragging his leather jacket around, trying to bring it to his master. They had had the same conversation--it seemed-- many a time, though nowadays it would have surprised him if Midas even so much as acted a little playful.

Watching from a distance, the man sat on a bench not too far away; he didn't know the guy, but for some reason--hell if he knew-- the exchange between the two brought back 'fond' memories.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items