Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hong Kong Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liambiam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:36 pm
Who here likes Hong Kong? I went there for a few holidays. Can't really remember much though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:48 pm
Last time, I was in Hong Kong was way back in '94 of... dare I say it... last millenium. I don't think I'll be returning there though, I think all of my family fled... err I mean emigrated to the states before '97 for one reason or another. razz

I'm sure much has changed since then... anyone care to share a more recent foray overseas or back home?  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Ruxender

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:36 am
i always stay at my hometown.never been oversea.poor guy crying
but i watch alot TVB movie lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:48 am
Raymond_G
i always stay at my hometown.never been oversea.poor guy crying
but i watch alot TVB movie lol

you mean you live in Hong Kong too? surprised  

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:50 am
tamcharles
Last time, I was in Hong Kong was way back in '94 of... dare I say it... last millenium. I don't think I'll be returning there though, I think all of my family fled... err I mean emigrated to the states before '97 for one reason or another. razz

I'm sure much has changed since then... anyone care to share a more recent foray overseas or back home?

I'm still living in Hong Kong, so feel free to ask me any questions about it... from politics to recent environmental changes etc i'll try my best to answer wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:27 am
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
tamcharles

I'm still living in Hong Kong, so feel free to ask me any questions about it... from politics to recent environmental changes etc i'll try my best to answer wink

How's the new airport doing? It was still being built last time I visited.  

Liambiam

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:11 pm
Liambiam
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
tamcharles

How's the new airport doing? It was still being built last time I visited.

lol it started working long ago... personally ive used it for like more than 5 times already whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:28 pm
The last time I was was in Hong Kong was around 10 years ago, visiting relatives.

I want to go back again just to see how everything is with the place(s) and how my relatives are. Maybe buy some cheap laptops. razz But surely, to meet a friend. wink

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:04 pm
wiim
The last time I was was in Hong Kong was around 10 years ago, visiting relatives.

I want to go back again just to see how everything is with the place(s) and how my relatives are. Maybe buy some cheap laptops. razz But surely, to meet a friend. wink

Yeah it's sooo weird... when we buy laptops here, we dont have warranty for it... but when you guys buy it and bring it back to Canada, you'll have warranty from the original company! poor us sweatdrop

eek you dont mean me do you... redface

PS. ahhhhhhhhhh the HK disneyland is opening soon! biggrin wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:34 am
Cool~~hong kong is great place to be.
i never been there b4, but my cousin was working with cathay pacific...everytime he back frm HK, sure brought back alot of stuff frm there, food, book, movies clothes...
he had a house in kowloon... smile
how i wish to be at HK...  

kenzshinji

Hanniekins

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:22 am
i heart HK!! can't wait to go back this summer... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:24 am
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
wiim

Yeah it's sooo weird... when we buy laptops here, we dont have warranty for it... but when you guys buy it and bring it back to Canada, you'll have warranty from the original company! poor us sweatdrop

eek you dont mean me do you... redface

PS. ahhhhhhhhhh the HK disneyland is opening soon! biggrin wink
2006!!o.o  

Hanniekins

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

g r e e n [t e a]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:10 pm
Last time I went to Hong Kong was last summer. I crave the shopping but hate the walking XD I love the way we can use those little cards to buy stuff like food, bus rides, and vending machines. I wish they had them here. So much more convienient than having to bring around a fat wallet everyday.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:47 pm
KamiKitty Sushi
Last time I went to Hong Kong was last summer. I crave the shopping but hate the walking XD I love the way we can use those little cards to buy stuff like food, bus rides, and vending machines. I wish they had them here. So much more convienient than having to bring around a fat wallet everyday.
3nodding i got one~ xp  

Hanniekins

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hayashi Jun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:04 pm
KamiKitty Sushi

oh I love the octopus card.....  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces