Submit

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 pm
I want to post more, but I am in university right now. Art university. And you know what? I have had it up to HERE -hand at neck- with animation! I can do it on paper just fine. Yes, really, I can. But on a digital board where the over lapping is just ridiculous makes me dizzy! And FLASH keeps stopping every. Few. SECONDS. Just to autosave!

crying

Does anyone here have experience with animation? The project I've been complaining about is the 2-Legged Walk. I don't need help really, it's just... I know what I'm doing now. It's just doing it. Over and over and over and over...

Anyone else suffer a similar fate?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm
No, Shadow, but I did want to learn how to. I am good with drawing people, but I stink at poses. Maybe that digital board you are talking about is just what I need to learn how.

Flash really shouldn't even be anyone's main graphics thing because on my computer, I always have problems with it freezing up. Someone should complain to the company that their program stinks!

Shockwave flash is faulty, plain and simple.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 am
I've never been good at people. I was better at drawing vicious chibis. And I've always drawn by hand because I could never afford a drawing tablet. So, when the teacher makes it mandatory that you use one...yeah.

As for the company that made Flash, they don't understand it either. They've done lots of upgrades to try and fix it, but it's still there. So, the reason it's faulty may be that it's alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 pm
Rather interesting. Tell me, how good are you at drawing maps, Shadow? You see, Dee would love for someone to draw her up a map of the Renaissance Galaxy and then post it in the Maps subforum or even on the opening page so everyone knows what is where.

The details are simple enough. Planet Hamster is the main planet and its divided into quadrants. North quadrant is Hamster City. East on earth's compass is Harvest gardens. South is Southtown. And West is the Orochi lands. The west is important because all of the other planets in the Galaxy are connected to it by a mystical cloud.

Then, coming up with the atlas of the guild would be pretty neat and really fun to do.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm
I don't draw maps. At all. And that's not what I meant. I meant that for people having trouble with art programs or homework to post their troubles here. I am in no way an expect. If anything, I'm the one struggling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:04 am
Love to draw and paint here. You should share some of your work smile  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100