Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 pm
The sound of clinking china drifted softly from the kitchen, the rest of the house remained mostly quiet, fitting the lazy afternoon rather well.
A few pokemon laid scattered around the living room. Tank, made himself comfortable by the unlit fireplace, a slow steady flow of steam rising from the holes in his shell.
Pop, the Lopunny was slumped back in the couch, picking at the fluff on her wrists.
And Vahy'n lay curled up next to her, watching the entrance to the kitchen quietly.

It wasn't long before the clinking stopped. and the sound of bare feet could be heard walking over tile.
Rosie looked up at her friend, who she had brought into the living room and wrapped in a blanket.
"Here." She said gently, "This tea should help."

The blond, still in her sleep shorts and t-shirt, with a light, unwrapped robe over her shoulders, sat down across from her friend, and set the cup down on the table in front of her, cupping her own tea in her hands as she blew on it gently, her large blue eyes on the brunette with concern.
"Are you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm
The clinking sounds coming from her friend's kitchen only served as an irritant to her headache, for which Sera frowned at the blameless, innocent coffee table sitting in front of her. Hangovers sucked, but plenty of sleep (as well as some pain killers and coffee earlier) had mostly rid her of the persistent annoyance.

Giselle was hovering nearby idly, while Isabella lay curled up on the floor next to her Mistress's seat. The girl paid them no mind, however, nor any of Rosie's other pokemon, as she continued to frown at the table. She felt sort of weird, wearing an extra pair of her friend's pajamas, but she wasn't exactly expecting the sudden sleep over when Rosie's uncle had his niece come get her from the last club she'd gone to last night.

She made a mental note to never go there again.

"Mmffphn," the brunette grumbled unintelligibly (which might have been thanks or it might have been a curse, either one was just as likely) as she took the cup of tea from her friend. She held it up to her lips for a few moments, expression clearing slightly as she inhaled its warmth and soothing scent. "I guess so. Hangover's mostly gone now, just a headache," she replied properly, though she still didn't look exactly pleased. She didn't even have to ask if Rosie had ever had a hangover before - she already knew the answer, and that answer was an obvious 'no.'

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Kiss Kiss, who had followed Rosie back from the kitchen, hopped up onto the couch, and squeezed herself behind her trainer, flopping down and looking over at Sera.

"Thats good, I'm glad..." She tilted her head. "I'll have to tell uncle that you're doing okay, he was worried about you last night."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 pm
The brunette frowned as she blew on her tea a bit before taking an experimental sip. "Why? I was only a little drunk," Sera said as she took another sip. Actually it was a blatant lie, she had been very drunk the night before.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:50 pm
Rosie shrugged a little "I guess he sees things like this sometimes... you might have been a bit more then a little drunk though. I was a little worried too though, how did you get that drunk?"
It wasn't like they were old enough to be drinking, especially at bars...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 pm
"Mm, I guess so," Sera admitted with a soft frown over her cup of tea, her elbows resting on her knees. If he worked at a club, he probably saw drunk people all the time. Again, mental note to never go there again.

When her lie was gently brushed aside, she merely took another sip. "Probably." Pale green eyes shifted to Rosie, looking at her curiously. "I got drinks from guys that can buy them. Have you never been to a club before?" Wait, she knew that answer too: no.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:08 pm
The answer was troubling to Rosie, she got drinks from guys, at the bars. Rosie had had it drilled it into her head about bar safety, and that there worried her even more.

At the question she nodded a couple of times "Uncle owns one, I've been to his a few times." She replied. "Sera... do you know how dangers what you did could have been?" Rosie asked, very gently, not trying to scold her friend, but genuinely worried about what she had just heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 pm
He owned that bar. Now she would really never go there again ever. "Of course I do," Sera replied with a frown. "I'm not stupid." Honestly. All she wanted was to have some fun and get drunk on a shitty day, was that too much to ask? Apparently it was. She took another sip of tea, her frown remaining.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:29 am
"I know your not stupid." Rosie reassure apologetically. "I'm just worried about it, why did you go alone? And why did you want to get so drunk? At our age even- we..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 am
Sera frowned as she took another sip. "Well it's not like I had anyone to go with," she said bitterly, probably more than she meant to. "Everyone is busy on Valentine's day. It's a stupid holiday anyway," she mumbled into her cup.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:29 pm
Rosie didn't think that Sera should be going to bars at all, not at this age. but she didn't say anything. it was that other thing she said that Rosie commented on.
"Oh... were you having a rough day yesterday becasue of the holiday?" She asked, knowing more and more that people were finding that day particularly depressing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 pm
"Of course not," Sera replied defensively, frowning off to the side since she couldn't frown at Rosie. That and she had no intentions of admitting that what her friend said was entirely true. "It's just - a stupid holiday, that's all.."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 pm
Rosie knew a bit better then that, the frown was a bit of a give away. But once again, she didn't outright point it out.
"okay... its just, sometimes you know, days like that can make you starting thinking... you know put things into a bit of a perspective you didn't really notice before." Rosie said into her tea.
"Now that we're older too."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 pm
Sera didn't speak right away, mostly because Rosie had hit it spot on. It was something that had been on her mind a lot the past few days, but then again it was always something on her mind, usually floating around in the back. Not usually in the forefront of her thoughts, but always there to some degree. It always bothered her at least a little, but the past few days had been much more painful. "I guess so," she finally agreed bitterly, though with a little less stubbornness.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 pm
Blue eyes flicked up to her friend. thinking that maybe she did have something to say. Maybe if Rosie talked a bit, it would help make Sera want to talk.
"It was easier a few years ago, you think you know how your life will go, by now we're living the lives we always dreamed, maybe even thinking about someday having a family." she shrugged "or even just have someone special to give you flowers on valentines day."
She ran her thumb around the side of her tea cup as she talked. "But eventually it hits you just how different your life really did turn out. You think about it, and realize that your in a war, and you don't know what will happen the next day, let alone another year from now."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff