Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
This is Nerp Plot ♦ BLACK HAIR ♦ . . . and ashton. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack is: On DemandLifen is: Always Open ♦ Eldrid is: Open. ♦ Dorian is: Open. ♦ Ashton is: On Demand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:18 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Jack is a Low Priority character.
          I will play him, but due to my funk with him, he's not 100% my priority.

The man known as Jack-B-Nimble (for it's common knowledge that he has no actual name) is a newly upgraded Year 3 student who is starting to question what he wants to do with himself after he's done with Amityville. His heart is music and travel - his roots are not set, nor will they ever. He enjoys Amityville and the students, staff and locals, but he's a traveler.

He'll be spending Year 3 getting used to his skin again and just feeling out where he's going from here on end, and will need his old friends, and any new friends he makes. He's very open, and wants to befriend the newer students - he doesn't judge.

Relationship status:
                  Single, and he's very comfortable about - he has had a couple brush ins with friends during his stay, but, he's the kind of person who will have to be chased in order to be courted. He is a flirt though, and doesn't notice it.
                  (I'm personally not comfortable with mating him up with anyone recently - I had a really really bad history with someone who nearly ruined this character. If you have a good plot or reason I should throw Jack at your char, let me know.)

Plot desires:
                  I am always willing to have him meet new people. Especially if they're able to support him in any way - he's a man of connections, he's a traveler and will love to have people he can depend on when he needs a place to crash.

Jack's y3 ability is one that he's not even aware his race could do - since he was orphaned at birth. So he needs people to suddenly catch him headless. Hide and seek with his head, basically 8Ta. He needs a few experiences to actually get comfortable with the fact that his neck isn't as supporting as it used to be.

Jack needs more feline friends. Abough 3/4ths of his friends are canine. (Tomoko, Frost, Remi, Elk . . he's basically friends with the K-9 Club. ) So. Cats plz Cats!

Jack was part of the Purple Kingdom, and will remember Alternate Jack, if you guys want to rp with him.

Got Ideas? Let me know! I'm very open to lending my big cat out u wu

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Lifen is a High Priority character.
                  She is available for all rps, new peeps or old.

A newly deemed Elder Artisan of the Conquest Clan, Lifen is basically explained as a matriarch-like figure in the Clans - someone to come to when you need to talk. She is not as quiet and humbled as she was when she joined the Lost Clans, and will tell you if you're in the wrong.

She also has a pretty wicked right hook, as rp has shown.

She has a tendency of 'adopting' other members of the clans, including people potentially older than her - or students of Amityville. She'll take anyone under her wing.

Relationship status:
                  Complicated. ♥ Taken by Mengyao.

Plot desires:
                  Lifen was part of the Gold Kingdom; as the Empress, so if you need her for any post 7Kings, lemme know.

I do not have any more rp requirements for her, but I still do want to rp her, a lot. Being an original member of the Lost Clan's first wave, she is available for all new Horsemen to talk to. If you need a starting point, Lifen is available for anyone.

Need someone to adopt your character? Not afraid of ponies? Lifen's there 8D

I may need someone who is knowledgeable with daggers to help her train - she just received one from Death, and she's kind of looking at it like "do I throw it?"

Have insanity? Need someone to talk to about it? Just want to know about Insanity? Lifen's affliction is very obvious on her, and she's not shy about talking to people about it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Elly is a High Priority character.
          Y1 STUDENT YEAHHH, LET'S GO.
                  Being from a normally internal group of creatures, Eldrid is feeling a little shell-shocked from the sudden influx of different races and types that go to Amity. He's aware that other races of creatures exist, since his family has traded many many times before with other types.

He just needs to find himself in Amity.

Relationship status:
                  Single, (but there's a huge lol potential plot.)

Plot desires:
                  FRIENDS. ACQUAINTANCES. ENEMIES? TRADE PARTNERS.

RP RP RP PLOTS PLOTS.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 am

Dory is a HIGH Priority character.
          INTERMEDIATE MIST HUNTER, YES.
                  Dorian is everything your mom has told you not to be, and then-some. He's short and angry, french and smokes a fair bit. He has a small dependency on nicotine and the pain you get from tattoos, and has joined Deus for a sense of normalcy and maybe a little boost in his normally unexciting life.

Relationship status:
                  HAHAHAHAHA. WOW.

Plot desires:
                  Friendlies; Preferably male, but honestly he's still pretty fresh, so if you have a hunter, who's willing to contact this jerk and try to get through his jerkish wall, let me know.

Assistance; He needs people who will be willing to do things for him 1; he needs more english-assisting people. He's learning to read and write english (so am I, no lie --shot), and 2; can someone fix his DS? He'd love you. He'd actually attempt to swear less at/around you.

Spars; I'd like him to spar a bit - he hasn't had a good fight yet, and needs a bit of practice with Justice.

Come 2 Me Brah; I want a lot of plots Q uQ a.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 am

Ashton is a Low Priority character.
          Y1 Reaper Student.
                  Ashton is a bit of blank slate - literally. Although he has some concrete memories and personality under his belt, he's also walking in to Amityville with the barest of memories intact. He know's who he is, and that's basically it.

Elvira is, on the other hand, crazy as a fox and very haughty - watch her.

Relationship status:
                  Ashton's so new that the word relationship to him sounds funny. (But actually, he's totally with Angeline, forever. Time Kids.)

Plot desires:
                  I'll rp him idly, but I dunno man. I dunno.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:54 am
> w< woo open, teehee.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:21 pm
/defiles thread by rubbing her butt all over it  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 pm
... *sneaks in*

Hi there. I have Tavi and Spinar. I think both could have potentially interesting interactions with Elly.

So yes here is that if you'd like to meet them just let me know v n v a .... *flees*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am
NERP

Steff/Eldrid RP sometime? They hung out briefly during the field trip but

I suck at replying to things during the school year. ;A;  

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 pm
Nerp. Might I has Eldrid RP with mah dragon Tanita? SHE IS VERY NEW. But Fire Dragon with Firey Dog just seems like they'd get along. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:46 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Nerp. Might I has Eldrid RP with mah dragon Tanita? SHE IS VERY NEW. But Fire Dragon with Firey Dog just seems like they'd get along. o.o

/ o uo/
I am always willing to rp the lava dog.

I need to rebuild this sobbb.

Duke of Donut

DONARRRRRRRRR DO YOU STILL WANNA RP WITH ELDRIDDDDDDDDDD?  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 pm
Nerpin

YAY! <3 I was thinking friendify for now? SHE IS RATHER LONELY.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Nerpin

YAY! <3 I was thinking friendify for now? SHE IS RATHER LONELY.

Elly's a pretty happy dog, so unless she did some srs s**t, friendifying is perfect <3

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:54 pm
Nerpin
Elly's a pretty happy dog, so unless she did some srs s**t, friendifying is perfect <3

AWESOME PIE. Uh uh uh. Do you want to start it or shall I? -Is new to the setting and bad at openings but is PERFECTLY HAPPY TO TRY.-  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff