Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 am
With his eeveelutions in their pokéballs, a nearly unusual occurrence. Jeremy walked at a brisk pace down a shady street in Camphoreon city.
He paused, across the way from what he thought to be his destination, and checked a small notebook he'd written the name of the place in.
Satisfied, the man placed his notebook back into an inside pocket of the long blue coat (neither new nor too old and battered) he wore open despite the chill of February air.

His hat left his head, to be held near his chest in his left hand. as he entered the cafe, blue eyes taking measure of the unfamiliar venue and seeking out the man he'd been told to meet.
He'd been assured that he'd recognise this individual.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 pm
Said man was relaxing with a hot cup of tea in a corner booth. He was donned in his trademark fur-lined parka and was watching people with an intensive gaze. The info broker appraised the blue-clad newcomer when he walked through the door, casting him a cheerful smile accompanied by a merry wave.

It was hard to tell if he did this with just about anyone who walked to the door or if he had found some way of distinguishing the stranger as his potential new client. Either way, he was certainly doing his best to seem friendly.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 pm
Well.
The clothes matched and the man was waving at him. Jeremy did have to wonder if he waved at everyone. Almost cautiously, he raised his hand in offer of a wave returned as he approached the corner booth.

"Izaya Orihara?" He asked, politely enough, but clearly somewhat bemused by the man's rather jovial initial greeting.
He really did not think he could be wrong though, and so, was soon sitting down, hat placed on the table to one side.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:51 pm
"The one and only," the dark-haired man confirmed with a grin. "One of my sources mentioned that he'd referred me to you. I'm flattered you had the confidence in me to show up!"

He waited until the young man sat down before leaning forward across the table, gesturing at a tea kettle and an empty cup beside his own. "So, you must be Jeremy-kun, if I was told right. Care for some tea?"

Clasping his hands together, he confessed, "I'm afraid I've been rather busy with a large client I've been doing some work for, so it's been a while since I've met with anyone new. It's really exciting, actually. You seem like an intriguing sort of person."

His smile broadened. "What is it that I might be able to do for you?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 pm
"My request is an odd one." Jeremy replied, as if that would explain everything about his confidence in the information broker.
There wasn't quite a shrug physically, but the words carried a tone that might have conveyed one verbally.

"Kun?" The man raised an eyebrow, apparently considering the word for a moment, before nodding. "Right... Yes. Please. Tea would be good."

He listened to Izaya and then, cautiously, continued.
"Well. I hope my request doesn't disappoint then." Jeremy drummed a couple of fingers on the table, then sat back, as if weighing up his own request before voicing it.
"I am looking for information regarding a certain creature... haunting... Ambergris."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 am
Izaya mentally mused at Jeremy's serious demeanor. He kind of reminded the grunt of Faleen or Frost; his social ineptitude was almost palpable. No 'hello there', no 'nice to meet you'...not even anything to indicate the contrary. The fellow had yet to even show a smile. Maybe he didn't get out much. What fun this will be~

Continuing to smile as he poured the man some tea, the informant replied with a slow nod to indicate he was listening. "A creature, mm? Before I can give you information on this thing, I'm going to need some from you first," Izaya clarified. "I presume you're referring to a specific pokemon?" He chuckled lightly. "Not a legendary, I hope."

Passing the other tea cup to Jeremy, he gingerly sipped his own steaming cup. "Never been to Ambergris. What's it like there? Do many people know of this monster?" He peered closely at the older fellow, as if trying to determine just how serious he was about this thing. "Is it a creature of myth, or do you have evidence it exists?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items