Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:27 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab The elf watched with what could only be described as confused curiosity, like a train wreck in slow motion if the train were painted pink with stars and stripes across its face and was screaming obscenities as it did so. Confused as he was he watched with rapt attention, unable to look away nor pay attention when the door was cracked open a hair to allow for a smoldering red eye to watch the spectacle. Gyrating hips, screaming words that made no sense, the stranger and the Elf were completely lost in the act as Chet showcased a hit from his era. It was an incredible dandy, something that the Elf cherished for the vulgar lyrics and words that it tought him, and the other because it made no sense.
tab At last, the gyrating stopped and the door snicked shut a moment later. The Elf didn't know what to say at first even when asked, for how could someone explain what it was like to watch such a travesty? Yet in its insanity, it was also beautiful, moving even, in a way the shelf elf simply wasn't equipped to grasp mentally.
tab At last, the Elf whispered in awe with a dropped jaw a response. "Beautiful." What did Chet expect, poetry? He just mentally threatened to battering ram the Elf, and while the elf was no psychic Chet just had a "i'm-going-to-battering-ram-you" kind of face! Sighing, there came a whisper of noise behind him, and the elf turned slightly to look at the closed door before back to Chet with a smirk. "You've made them think you're some crazy white spirit. They say they are boys, and cannot make decisions without their women. That said, what you want, eh? They'll listen."

malavaes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

"What I want? I wanna take this world with my own hands. I wanna find the things that have been forgotten and the things that will be found. I want to see things that will only exist for a minute and then 'poof' disappear just like that from existence. No one would ever know it happened except for me. I want to kill creatures that plague this world. Creatures that I've never seen before. I want them to fear me and I want them to follow me. I want to be the destroyer and I want to be a conqueror. But most importantly I want to explore this new world. The place I came from was very dull. Things were too tame and the people lacked there lacked the energy to keep me motivated.
                                                          For the past couple of years I've filled my body with every kind of drug possible in order to escape that boredom and it was never enough. Now I can see that I no longer need any of that. This world can give me the high I've always wanted. There is never a dull moment around here." While Chet continued on with his mon- "Shut the ******** up I'm in the middle of something.
                                                          Anyways at the moment, I can't handle everything the world throws at me on my own." Flashbacks of the hideous undead monster from before resurfaced in his mind. "So I'm gonna need a lil bit of help. I got this s**t stain elf with me and so far he's been pretty useful. You guys look like you can do much more than translate though. So why don't you guys come out so we can properly meet." His tone was calm and collected. It was almost like a completely different person was talking. Chet had a way with words when he wasn't trying to be obnoxious that was true. The fact of the matter was he sensed potential in those beings. They seemed innocent enough for him to use yet powerful enough to be useful. "Join me and we can all do great things. I'm sure you guys are all sick and tired of being stuck in here. I know I'd be."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:58 pm
tab There was stunned silence from the other end as the elf, who was at the same time upset at being a shitstain and shocked that Chet wasn't an imbecile with every breath he took, finally turned and translated that all about as fast as he could. Oh, there would be hell to pay for this. Literally. Like, fire and brimstone, scorched earth retaliation! NO one dissed the elf man and lived! Not the fan man, and not a psychopath who doesn't respect hip hop! Wait, where did that last part come from?
tab Slowly the steel door screeched as it opened, and a glowing red eye looked out through the crack and whispered in its strange language to the Elf who was staring at him with the sickly syrupy expression of honesty that was just so much bullshit. FInally the elf nodded and turned to look at Chet with an incredulous expression. "They say the others aren't around, the ones who tell them what to do, but they will go with you if you can promise to keep them safe when their strength fails them. They say they craft things, and make things, and work metal and fire together. It's been...two years since the others left, and so they hope you won't leave them to die, either."

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:45 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet's face was stone solid with conviction. Anyone looking at him would be absolutely convinced the boy had the best intentions in store for the little creatures. Why he was practically glowing idealism. Yet his mind was a different story.

I'm gonna have to get this ******** suits. But I don't think this new world has any midget tailors. Hmmmm Chet itched his chin thinking about the prospect. "Elfman!" He announced eccentrically. "You said they make things out of metal and fire. Does and would this include suits?" He asked in all seriousnes.

They could use some nice shades too. I can't be walkin' around with some lame lookin midgets they gotta have that pazaz yknow. No wonder the other ******** left them behind.

Chet approached the crack in the door slowly and crouched to be at eye level with the glowing red eyes. "You guys are gonna be in the care of the one and only Chet Oni. When God shows you a miracle you grab onto it guys c'mon don't be dense come on out."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:46 pm
tab Red eyes stared at him with uncertainty before shifting slightly to behind Chet, where the elf repeated the question in its tongue. It's eyes narrowed for several moments before it responded to the elf, who immediately threw back its head and laughed uproariously. Rolling back and forth in midair as the song of his people rolled from him, the Elfman finally sat back and realized he was levitating. This had the unfortunately effect of causing him to plummet to the ground with a scream that ended mightily with a thud from the unrepentant earth. That done he wiped his brow and swore under his breath before bending down to wipe his knees as he explained, manicured eyebrows knitting together like needles as he did so. "They don't even know what a suit it, but I'm telling ya, if its made of metal, maybe. They also said your breath smells bad but that you smell of something sickly sweet, something that reeks of a weed that grows around here. Thought you'd like to know that."
tab That said the elf turned his head back to the creatures and spoke some more before smirking and explaining even as they opened the door, revealing the same creature as before. "His name is Hootsyook, and he's the eldest of his siblings. He said to speak to him if you want them to do anything, but that you wouldn't like their parents if you met them.

malavaes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:26 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet absorbed all of the information and nodded in silence. "Mhm mhm. So you're telling me this dude is the head hancho? K gotcha. Tell em we're gonna roll out. We got s**t to see and things to kill. Go on tell em." Chet ordered while trying to decipher what the elfman meant by the weed comment. What the ******** is wrong with this guy? Why would I be interested in weeds? Now if it was weed that'd be a different story. Oh man I'd kill for a dab right about now. I wonder if they got drugs anymore. Ah man, that'd be sad as s**t. I guess I could make them again and turn into a drug cartel GOD. Oh s**t oh s**t ideas ideas ideaaaaas. Looking at Chet you'd see him smiling and nodding at seemingly nothing. "Mr. Hootsyook I'm gonna call you Hoots."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:56 pm
tab The creature, Hootsyook, didn't blink as it watched Chet turn his back and begin talking to himself. Or thinking to himself loudly, which ended up having the same black quote effect that the creature failed to understand. Instead of following him, or moving forward, he looked towards the Elf with a blank expression before speaking in its strange language.
tab The Elf shook its head, explaining that Chet was indeed a god of his gender and badassery. And while the creatures had no way of understanding what that even meant, only that the tones made it seem like it was something to be honored, the Elf made sure to explain that doing exactly what he told them to do would grant them all sorts of benefits.
tab The creature nodded heavily before looking to the others and muttering to them marching orders. As Chet would turn back it would be to find a sea of red eyes watching him, each belonging in the face of a steel helmet where only the eyes could be made out. The figures all varied in size and shape, but each was armored in some manner made in the shape of plate. WIthin, it was obvious some sort of firelight lit the halls, though even with that there was quite a large amount of darkness within, making it seem like they could see in the dark.
tab Hootsyook bowed to Chet, the claw hands pressed together in supplication while it crouched. The voice that came forth was calm, careful, or as close to that as it could sound given its strange language. The Elf explained, however. "Yo, Chetman. Hooks said that their home is open to you, at least until their parents are home."
tab

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet took a big gulp of fresh air and rested his hands on his hips. Things were looking up for our young little drug addict. "Hey narrator man you better show me some ********' respect cause I'm a god damn gang leader now and you will refer to me as such." Chet announced to the wind. Yet it seemed as if he forgot that I control his fate and every action and that if I so choose he will walk into a flaming pit of hot lava. "Suck my d**k!" Anyways the boy was now in the possession of not only a group of highly talented beings but what most would consider being the perfect fort. What would he do with such a place? "I always wanted a farm," Chet announced. Yet something deep down inside of his very being nudged him towards fortifying the place. "Mmm nope this looks like a dope a** farm to me." He continued to my absolute dismay.

"Elfman we're gonna give these lil guys names. Oh s**t they prob already have names like Hooks over there. Now I'm a nice guy and I can't ******** with people I don't know so I want everyone to tell me their names and a lil about themselves before we set off on our lil adventure. I want goals, dreams, hobbies, favorite drugs etc. Also how would you rate me in the good looking scale. 1 to 10 don't need to be shy." He continued rambling on about meaningless details to add to each of the creatures profiles. "But the most important piece of information of all. Nicknames. I don't ******** with real names we're a squad now I want nicknames. Like for example, this dude over here is Elfman. I know right dank as s**t. And ya boi Hooks over here. Yeah, I know it could be you as well. I myself don't have a nickname cause Chet is cool enough on its own." Honestly, I don't understand what they see in this blubbering idiot...

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 pm
tab The Elf was speaking himself ragged, with a voice that was now more rasp than speech from the sheer amount of translation he was doing. Still, even as he finished, it became obvious that the twenty or so children that were not watching with rapt fascination didn't understand some of the terms he used. This was likely do to there being no real translation for some of the words, nothing at least that they'd understand, since such words didn't exist to begin with. That said, he tried his best to explain, and some seemed to be getting it, but it was Hooks who suddenly spoke up with authority before gesturing back into the home from when they came. Immediately they all about faced and moved inwards, each bearing a small flame in their hands like little flame hearts.
tab They led him deeper within the complex, which was revealed, from the rather upkept appearance, to be some sort of Dojo. It had multiple floors, that was certain, though how many was hard to say with the vaulted ceilings. Still, what maybe grabbed Chet's notice would be the large crystal in the center of the dojo around which was arranged a significantly large amount of candles and steel beams that had been twisted into the shape of a nest. It was to this that the group flocked to sitting, each upon a different beam or layer, with only Hootsyook still standing beside it to speak to the Elf. He started speaking then, and the Elf translated again. "He said that they are named for what they do. But they said they would wait to give them until we they know what you know about their god."
tab Yet even as they spoke and translated the creatures began to make loud, anxious whistling noises, and Hootsyook raised a hand and pointed at the crystal, which was even now spreading cracks as the figure within slightly twitched.

malavaes

magcookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 pm
User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Former Priestess :: E-Rank ll Shōton

As the eyes were drawn towards the elaborate crystal structure the already spreading cracks sped up thanks to the stirring occupant. In almost an instant the crystal was covered in a spiderweb of cracks, splinters and dust falling free from the structure. Like the sound of glass being dropped onto the pavement the crystal shattered completely, fogging the top of the room with a diamond dust. The small frame of the crystalline looked to hover in place before gravity pushed down on it. Liliya's body moved on its own as her body started falling towards the ground, twisting at its core it positioned itself stomach first. Her hands curled into paws as they and her feet connected with the surface. A quick and fluid movement saved her from hitting the ground like a body bag. It was like watching a cat fall off of a table with how graceful the follow up was. Consciousness began to stir as her back began arching to the tired muscles stretched out, as her body rested into a sitting position a long mew like yawn escaped her lips. Arms stretched upwards now free from holding up her body, free to finally begin to limber out. "Utro..What time is it- Wha?!" She began to call out before abruptly stopping, her nerves spiked with the unfamiliar scents and sounds of the room she was in. Amber eyes jolted open as her pupils squeezed into a pair of slits. They danced around the room's occupants gathering as much information as they could before the usually meek girl let her survival instincts kick in. Her body lifted into a crouched position as if to run before she placed her hands onto the floor once more. Her chakra started to flow sporadically as she attempted to cover herself in a crystal dome. Alas her body was not what she was used to, chakra not fully realizable anymore. Instead of a protective dome all she managed to create was a small patch of crystals around her hand. With plan A being a total flop she began to implement plan B. Her left hand slowly and carefully pulled her short sword from its sheath, holding the blade close to her as she waited for movement. 'This isn't the monastery. Nor are these any priests... or pilgrims. Calm yourself Liliya, don't be reckless see how they react first.' She thought, amber eyes settling on the most leader like person in the room, slit like pupils thinning so much it was like they didn't exist in her eyes. However vividly painful memories started filling her mind. This wasn't the first time she had been kidnapped and the negative emotions filling her chest began clouding her mind. Her face a mask of panicked anger. If anyone was using their ears they could hear a low hiss like growl radiating from her.

Chakra Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [100 //100]

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Liliya's Theme NieR: Automata - Weight of the World

malavaes

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:29 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

I want some baby back baby back baby back ribs. I want my baby back baby back baby back ribs. This is what ran the mind of Chet Oni while he was led through the Obsidian Dojo by his new family of things and Elf companion. He could not care less about what they were talking about and was wondering why they hadn't left already to go look for things to either kick or discover. His thoughts stopped wandering but he still didn't pay any attention to the ongoing conversation to look at his hands. They felt odd. The more he stared he could swear something was moving beneath his skin. What in the s**t? He thought to himself as something white began to make its way out of his skin. "Uh guys..." He mumbled to himself before reaching the worship room. The boy forgot about the fact that something was quite literately making its way out of his body. "Ah son of a ******** b***h!" He announced the moment he saw the crystal. He'd recognize them anywhere after the whole ordeal from days before. "EVERYONE STAND BACK!" Chet shouted before pulling back his arbalest. He waited for the crystal to crack and see what kind of person would come out. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He shouted the moment the girl began talking. Chet was having a very serious case of deja vu. "Do these crystals just make cutsy lookin kids for free?! Am I a cutsy lookin' kid?" He asked himself suddenly feeling very existential.

If Chet had paid attention to the words of Elfman he would have realized that this girl was what the people he was taking under his wing worshipped. But he didn't and now he might cause a sort of small war within the dojo due to his ignorant. "I ain't ignant." Chet stated while putting down the arbalest. He hoped to one day be able to use it against someone that actually deserved it. "Oh wait I shot that stupid dancin' ******** from before ok ok."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 pm
tab "Oh, snap!" screeched the shelf elf as it saw the hawt catgirl come busting out of the crystal, only to grab her blade a moment later. "Daaaaamn, Chetman! You got yourself a niko! Niko-niko-noi~" he exclaimed, his hands forming the symbol for "I love you", mimicking its favorite catgirl anime. Something to do with pop idols, if he remembered right. Either way, it kept its eye on the girl with a sort of sick fascination before blanching entirely after staring at her chest. "Nevermind, Chetdude, my man. You could probably use her as a dining table, though. You could use her as a cutting board for sure!"
tab The others, however, were not in a joking mood. In fact, they were frozen in place, in shock, small rivulets of red water running down their cheeks as they stare at what remains of their household god. They do not move, and Hootsyook is silence, his four hands clasping and releasing, clasping and releasing in uncertainty as to what to do.
tab Not so the elf man. "s**t, I think she pissed them off!"
tab

malavaes

magcookie

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Former Priestess :: E-Rank ll Shōton

Liliya's almost feral eyes bore holes into the young man as he lowered the weapon he had pointed at her from the moment she had awoken. He had an... odd way of speaking that seemed to rub the priestess the wrong way, like he had been dropped on his head as a child. Whats worse is his little groupy was a lecherous to a shameless degree. Talking about a woman's chest like she wasn't standing not but a few feet away. Doing her best to ignore the animosity that seemed to be drowning her she decided it was time to make her move. The metal ones surrounding her looked stunned for the time being and the idiot pair in front of her seemed too casual to care. The groupy decided to speak up to this "Chet-Man" announcing how Liliya had angered them. Spotting the don't resting behind Chet-man she took her chances fleeing. She slid her shortsword back into its sheath like she was surrendering to Chet-man's superior numbers, latching it tight before placing her hands onto the floor. Thigh muscles tightened as her body bent low to the ground into a sprinters position before breaking into a mad spring on all fours, compacting her body enough to slide right under Chet-man's legs and out the door behind him. 'Faster. Faster. Faster.' Was all that was going through her mind as her claws drug across the stone ground in the hallway, legs lifting into the air to catch her against the wall before pushing off with a jump of sorts with her now corrected positioning. Truly like watching a cat run across a well polished kitchen floor.

The hallways that mazed the building were dimly lit like cloudy night, nothing her eyes couldn't handle but what alarmed her was how run down the building was. Something bad was happening to her, the air was far too warm and the architecture foreign. It was highly improbable that she was still in Snow, or anywhere near her monastery. Had one of the refugees turned violent? Had she been taken by surprise? Why was it whenever she tried to think back on the day before her mind was nothing but a blank page? Frustration and fear brought stinging tears against her cheeks as she finally broke free of the maze, leaping off the threshold like it was burning before landing back on her legs and dashing like a regular person. The first thing she dreaded was the distinct lacking of any snow what so ever, she might have been taken south back towards Water. "Did the.. d...octor finally fin..d me..?" She whispered between ragged breaths. Her body was far less fit than she remember, it felt like she was still struggling with her childhood's weakened muscles. Her lungs burned as she got further and further away from the building, she didn't dare look back to see if she was begin followed. She wanted to be back home, the outside world was a terribly frightening place. She wished her instincts were in control of her as she ran through the overgrown fauna, her frail mind beginning to crack under the metric ton of pressure being hefted on top of it. The wailing of the wind carried tragic sounds of death with it. She would keep running and running until her legs gave out or she was forced to the round. Her eyes gazing longingly at the nightmarish forest far off ahead of her, no one would dare step foot in something so sinister right?

[attempt at exiting towards Hellwrought Forest]
[-10 stamina]
[ooc: Legend says to this day she keeps running. Taking off a couple stamina for rp purposes]

Chakra Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [090 //100]

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Liliya's Theme NieR: Automata - Weight of the World

Lanfaer

malavaes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:57 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet's lazy eyes frowned at the way the little neko child looked at him. Was there something on his face that she disliked he thought. Maybe it was the giant weapon he had aimed at her the boy could only wonder. Yet he did not like the way she glared at him. Like a rabid animal! He listened to Elfman go off on what they would do to her and felt quite disgusted to be honest. "What in the ******** is wrong with you man damn." To make someone like Chet concerned was truly a feat. "If anything I'd use her as a neat lil hoodie hehe." I can't compliment the blubbering idiot for one second. He shames me with every breath he takes. I am rooting for the neko child at this point I don't want to imagine what the two would do to her. "Man, what the ******** is wrong with you too? I'm not a god damn psycho." Chet announced to the world. "Man ******** you I'm not crazy." He continued.

Looking around the boy realized the shock the neko child had put them all in. They still were getting warmed up to him. He had to make them trust him but how? Beating the girl that broke their crystal God sensless was as good of a start as any. Yet before he had any time to think of something the girl already planned her own escape. Oh, pardon me. It seems she was attempting to attack Chet! "What the s**t basket?" He mumbled lifting up his right leg to send a blow to the neko child's face. His shoe catching fire for some odd reason and his speed increasing. (10 agility) "Woah."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:56 pm
tab "And so it came to pass that as the flaming food thundered down from on high that the rushing feline did juke to the side, causing Chetdude's mighty and righteous foot to miss and slam into the earth with such force that it resounded like a gong within the complex. The screaming of rage from witnesses that followed was such that heaven itself shouted at them to shut up and turned over to get back to sleep! The feline temptress rushed off into the darkness, bolting on all fours with her hindquarters waving around like it did not care, entrancing some of the younger males and ensnaring their wills with the sway of the booty! Beware, mortals, the power of the booty! For it is mighty, voluptuous, and scrum diddly umptious!"
tab The Elf intoned this upon the shelf he suddenly found himself upon, his expression rather serious to match the words of his speech. Suddenly his eyes opened wide, and his mouth wider, as he realized his mistake! It would not be the first. Nay, for it was not even the second time, but the millionth and two times!
tab The ensemble of followers wailed and gnashed their teeth and clapped their hands in a frenzy, tears upon their helmeted faces as they collected pieces of their fallen god. The Elf looked to Chet with some semblance of worry, however, as he saw the glint in ol' chetman's face. "Chetdude, be careful! IF you fight this for them you'll always be doin' it! Teach them to fight, make them a mob posse, and they'll be better for it!"
tab The elf looked after the girl, true, but it was something else that caught his attention. Something...unpleasant, for he went slightly green at the image. A voice in the distance, where snow fell from the sky, became evident a moment later in his head, and he knew that someone, somewhere, had freed the bird brained spirit. And he wasn't happy about it.

malavaes

________ Well of Brilliance ► Ancient Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces