Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet's eyes widened at the impact his foot had caused against the floor. His intention had never been to cave the poor neko's skull in but apparently he didn't know his own strength anymore. "Woah." He mumbled in amazement as the flames on his shoe died down. The neko had gotten away it seemed. She was quite agile it seemed. Yet Chet could tell his speed would outmatch her if he gave chase. But why would he want to do such a thing. Surely the girl had no fault and was only a pawn to circumstance! "You're only saying that cause she's a loli neko you freak." Oh, my word! I'll have you know I find such things disgusting! But of course you would know about something so vile! Anyways Chet had a choice to make. Listen to Elfman and let the poor neko lady go and let the armored beings learn how to overcome trials and tribulations...Or take the Chet route. "Yeah, I'm feelin a decent to strong Chet route there, boss." Looking back on his new makeshift family the boy announced, "I shall return with the head of the heathen that dared destroy your sacred idol! As a sign of friendship and that no one ******** with my squad!" Toya announced at the top of his lungs only to whisper after to Elfman, "tell em what I said I forgot they don't speak our language. As a matter of fact...What do we speak?" Chet, you know better than to ask such questions. Run after the girl now and stop being silly. "D'ok." Sneakers flaming, grin on his face the boy was off to find the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 am
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

"Now don't look at me like that. Your sacrifice will be for the greater good. I will command my several future wives to sing songs of you to my future children when I take over these godforsaken lands. Give me your power. I can sense the evil within it. How many children have you left fatherless over the years? Do wives weep at their loss caused by your sick lust for blood? Atone for your sins by making me a GOD!" Chet was holding a rather large feral cat by the front paws in front of himself. The animal was covered in scars tuffs of its fur was missing. It's left eye was gone as well. Chet didn't want to go back empty-handed to the dojo. He needed something to fool the armored creatures. The cat simply growled and attacked his face with its rear paws. "YOU MOTHER ******** to the dojo, Chet would be wearing a nice little fur hood with two dangling cat ears. "What's up guys?! Ya boi did it!"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:58 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab As Chet returned to the Chetcave he would hear muffled screams that sounded relatively familiar from within the building. Even as he donned the cat ears and booted the door in with a thunderous footstep, he would find that within Hootsyook was wielding the Shelf Elf like a bat and swinging him against what must have been a sandbag at some point. He was just wailing at it like a madman, silently judging with every swing the best place to make contact. The Elf was covered in broozes in an almost cartoonish fashion, with several teeth missing and puffy eyes that wept in time with his whine. As Chet entered the creature hesitated, looking at him with wide eyes, before absent mindedly swinging again. Around him the others all brandished sticks as if waiting their turn to beat the little cretin themselves. Whatever the elf had done it was clear they were rather angry, and in fact, Chet would feel a wall of heat coming from them, as if they'd become little walking furnaces in the time he'd been gone. Their armor had a slight glow to it from all the heat, in fact!

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:52 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet looked at the scene and several questions went through his mind. The whole ordeal looked really painful for Elfman and for a second the boy even wanted to join his new family to beat him just for the fun of it but he was Chet's only means of communication with them. "Ah s**t." He grumbled while walking towards Hooks. "No! Bad Hooks!" Chet growled before taking Elfman away from him. "******** is wrong with you guys! Elfman is F A M I L Y!" Chet scolded before dropping Elfman on the ground like a sack of potatoes. "You guys need to beat up people that disrespect us! Not us! We're us dudes! Elfman tell them this...Oh right..." Chet looked at his pulped companion and sighed. He took off the cat hood and showed it to his family in order to make them forget whatever had happened while he was gone. "I HAVE SLAIN THE BEAST MY BROTHERS AND MAYBE SISTERS! HERE IS HER SKIN!" Chet shouted before tossing it at hooks.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:35 pm
tab Hootsyook allowed Chet to pull him away, but the look in his eyes was anything but kind at the elf. Even as Chet took the man away it became apparent that there was something hot about the Hoots. No, not in the way you would think! Gross! The air sizzled with the sheer amount of heat that poured from him, so much that Elfman would be left with the strange hand print burned into his clothes from heat alone. Yet even as Chet berated him and the others, even as the cat hood was shown, there was anger upon the gaze that lingered on the elf. Yet as Chet brandished the cat there came a strange, cackling click from outside. It was this alone that caused one of the smaller ones who had sidled up to the door to close it to get some sort of warning before he was clasped between two halves of a torso and slammed into the steel door, screaming.
tab It seemed the bugs were back, and they were hungry for that which satisfied their hunger.
tab Outside there came a multitude of clicks as feet landed on the Dojo, but what Chet would know is that there were about seven or so people outside that wanted him dead. Though in this case "people" was a loose term to use.

malavaes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 pm
malavaes
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

The way Hooks looked at Chet would not go unoticed by the boy. He wondered if the Hookmeister would eventually become a problem for him and his future endeavors. But before he had any time to think about the implications of what had happened to Elfman, one of the members of Chet's new group recieved a good thrashing against the doors of the dojo. Chet was not happy about that. His body returning to normal once again he looked at the monsters invading his new home with the same anger that Hooks had in his own eyes. Chet swore to protect them and here he was failing right from the start. He could simply not allow it. He turned back to his short group of friends and began his speech. "ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! OUTSIDE IS A SMALL ARMY OF UNDEAD INSECT ******** THAT THINK THEY CAN STORM UP ON OUR HOME AND KICK a** WELL WE'VE GOT SOME NEWS FOR THEM! THE a** KICKERS IN THIS PLACE ARE US! NOW I WANT YOU GUYS TO CHANNEL ALL THAT HATE YOU GUYS WERE THROWING AT ELFMAN OVER HERE OVER TO THEM! THEY HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN AND WE DO NOT FORGIVE THOSE THAT HURT OUR FAMILY! THIS IS THE MOMENT WHERE YOU STOP COWERING BEHIND DOORS AND KILL THOSE THAT ******** WITH YOU!" Chet would turn around and pick up his arbalest. "I WANNA SEE BLOOD PAINT THE GROUND WHEN WE'RE DONE!"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:48 pm
tab Perhaps it was the theatrics, or the screaming of their friend, or even the collective desire to not be killed, but the group seemed to understand the intention Chet had and, oddly, welcomed it with a fury that might surprise Chet. Hootsyook looked at the others and barked words that oddly sounded like orders, before turning to Chet and nodding. Raising one of his hand-claws and bringing them together before him in a raised fist of solidarity the metal of the armor ran like liquid and somehow traveled up Hootsyook's arms. It rippled and swelled outwards, lengthening and narrowing, until it formed into three long claws that solidified into some sort of black steel-looking material. Around the others did the same, replicating his action, some growing shields and maces while others grew wicked sickles that glistened and writhed in the fires of their candles. One of them howled and hurled its arm forward like it was going to throw something, and the black steel that flew from its limb morphed into a spinning hatchet that buried itself in the skull of the fade that had its brother in its jaws.
tab As Hootsyook moved to stand beside chet the group split into four smaller ones, each moving to a side of the building. The group that took the front door snagged their fallen brother that seemed to be bleeding something that looked like dust and dragged him towards where the crystal had been, leaving three at the door to defend it. One had formed its arms together into an enormous club that it swung as something tried to come through the door, making a sickening crunch as it thudded into it. Around the room the windows rattled as things slammed against them, and Hooty turned a glowing eye to Chet before gesturing to the others with one raised claw and then pointing at him. They were Chet's to command.

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:04 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

"So then I say something ridiculous...Wack the monsters with the meat stick...I swear to God who writes this dribble in the first place? I swear sometimes I feel like I'm not respected at all as the grand actor that I am you know?" Why of course Chet. We should all bow down to your wonderful acting chops as if you weren't a C rate actor. "How dare you! I bet you're the one that comes up with this garbage!" Anyways. Back to the story.

"Oh damn." Chet mumble in his surprise. The little creatures were like trained ANBU operatives. Looking down at Elfman he whispered, "I think we struck gold here bruh." Then he remembered the gold had beaten the living hell out of Elfman. Chet watched the creatures move out at Hooks orders in a dance of black flesh and carnage. It appeared they were awaiting some sort of order on his part. "L Oh L guys don't wait on me. LETS ******** MURDER THESE CLOWNS. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!" Chet rushed at the first monster he could get to and wacked at it with his meat stick. He picked up Elfman and placed him on his shoulder before beginning his run. "BITE THEIR ******** EYES OUT, ELFMAN!"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:24 pm
_______________The Narrator Screams... ||
tab While the Shelf Elf would have loved to have begun biting someone the poor creature just gaped its ruined mouth at Chet and screamed in garbled "pain" in what sounded like some cthulian nightmare on acid trying to sing opera. Still, while the Elf held on for dear life and it began to regenerate the others were not so silent nor reserved in their action. The children howled with a fury borne of the depths of Hell and charged, the Fades attempting to tear them limb from limb biting into their armor and having difficulty finding purchase. Instead the steel screamed at the touch and regrew as spikes, holding the creatures in place as the children tore into them. Savage though it was, there were still losses. Hootsyook cradled one of its brothers on its knees, several Fade around him torn nearly in half already turning into inky darkness and evaporating in the heat of their own evil. Yet still it knelt still, unmoving, until it rose its face to look towards Chet, watching the creatures coming after him, and something in his eyes spelled death. It was simply a matter of figuring out who it was he was targeting.
tab Yet Chat had problems of his own. As the others fought, one of the insectoid looking beasts skittered towards him on all fours and gurgled up black blood and sickly green fire that lunged from its face just as it flung itself into the air. Coming down, it attempted to grapple him whilst still belching the noxious fire. (D - ranked Fire attack, C - ranked Grapple Maneuver)
tab

malavaes

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:07 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

"OOOOOOOOOOH Y'ALL DONE ******** UP NOW! YA BOY GOT HIS FORMAT BACK! HALF OF MY POWER COMES FROM IT NOW I'M COMIN AT YOU FREAKS FULL FORCE!" Chet would shout in the midst of battle. The thrill of it all came back to him. His smile could be seen by anyone watching him from a distance. "AHAHA!" He shouted while using the club to wack away at the beasts. One by one they lunged at him only for him to avoid them with his unreal acrobatic abilities. His body was his greatest weapon and to top it all off extremely flexible. After awakening, he realized his body felt significantly different. Chet fought his whole life yet now it felt like his body had been programmed to fight. And he didn't feel weak from the absence of alcohol in his system. Did the crystal make him stronger? While he contemplated all of this a new contender approached him. "What the ********?" He asked with a scowl before lifting his arm to brace the green flames. "Mother ********!" He shouted feeling rage boil up from within. Before the monster could grapple him, Chet flipped into the air with a perfect split. His shoes catching on fire as he spun himself around. "Sonic boom!" He shouted before aiming the kick directly at where he assumed was the monster's face. Then he realized Elfman was on his shoulder during the whole ordeal. "Oh s**t you ok there, Elfman?"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:32 pm
tab The fades would shake in their boots, quiver in terror at the awesome display of Chetdom unleashed upon their poor, innocent senses were it not for the fact that the puppeteer forgot to code his format correctly, thus reducing the effectiveness of his inspirational power up. Hell, even the wailing, operatic elf on his shelf of a shoulder ceased his wailing to give the Chetman a look of disapproval before remembering an instant later that his face was incredibly messed up and returned to his attempts at gargling opera. Perhaps it was this incredibly bad tune that caused the fade to pause in his attempts to dodge the coming kick and was thus struck a fatal blow across the creature's face. Chest. Thing. Whatever it was shattered and squelched in one go in such a way that Elfman had to nod in sympathy for his ******** up face and the memory of what caused it. And, honestly, if he could have spoken, he'd've known just what to say.
tab Worth. Everything.
tab Still, after the creature's skull and ribs popped like a zit the Elf grabbed Chet's face and turned it mightily towards where Hootsyook had one of the creatures gnawing on his arm, and there was some sort of yellow white sand pouring from the wound as Hootsyook screamed in pain. Others around turned and tried to come to his aid, but all were trapped fighting their own misfit forces. There were fewer fades coming through the doors now, and the windows, and the Elf was clearly trying to get Chet to see something. Finally in a rage the elf ripped its hat off, exposing a single, solitary red ahoge with bald skin around it before tossing the hat towards where a pair of trench knives rested on the ground. Or rather, they looked like the kind of thing you'd assume was a trench knife but the back end had larger and longer hooks that looked blunt on the outside and jagged on the inside. Maybe like it was made for ripping.

malavaes

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

"BOOYAH!" Chet shouted as the kick landed and popped the creature's head. The guts that scatted all over his clothing reminded Chet of the time he fought intergalactic molemen and was held hostage by some sort of alien lady that was taking his blood day by day. Luckily the curse mark managed to break him free from whatever spell she had put him under. "Ah s**t my shoe." He grumbled licking his thumb and trying to remove some of the goo before Elfman grabbed his head and aimed it towards Hooks. "Oh, s**t...Um...It's...Gerald? No, no Hooks yeah I gotta-" Before he could finish a dramatic flash of light appeared above Chet's head. "What in the actual f-" Large letters would appear above him together with the flashing light. They read "Level UP?" In his hand appeared a brochure of sorts explaining to him the following changes made to his person and what he could now accomplish after 'leveling up'. "Oh s**t sweet. I get a class? I bet I got something bad a** like taijutsu or berserker. Maybe even like a mage warlord y'know I ******** with them heavy." Above his head, the following class appeared. "S O L D I ER!" A new brochure appeared explaining to him the fundamentals of the soldier class and how it was meant to be a mix between taijutsu and bukijutsu and be good over all in physical styles. The point of it all was to overcome your opponent any way you can. "WHAT THE ******** s**t IS GOIN' ON HERE I AIN'T NO SOLDIER! HEY NARRATOR YOU ******** SOMETHING UP!" Ah, sadly there are powers at work, Chet that even I have no control over. Now suck it all up and go help Hooks, please. "At leastyou fixed my ******** format."

Before Chet moved to save Hooks, Elfman presented him with new weapons. "We'll paint me blue and call me Sally." Chet said as he bent over to pick up the weapons. Twirling them around in his hands he grinned at their wicked design. "Ooooh yeah. I'm borrowing these, Elfman." Chet stated before looking down at his shoes. "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXIMUM EFFORT!" Shoes ablaze, Chet dashed towards Hooks and his aggressor with a trail of fire following him. Hopefully, Elfman would hold on tight. Jumping in the air, Chet would extend his arms with the blads pointed outwards and spin his body rapidly. "I saw an Inuzuka do this once, Elfman don't worry! HAHAHAHHA!!"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 pm
tab The screaming Hootsyook was releasing was replaced by something akin to the sound of fire as it sears flesh from bone before its face contorted, the steel helmet warping, melting, and reshaping into something...else. Yet the change was halted midchange as the two blades sliced the creature's head clean off, releasing foul, fetid blood that caused the dojo to fill with a stench that might well have caused others to lose their lunch. Or, would have, had the Elf been thrown across the room at the rapid rotation and slammed into what looked to be a filthy, old spittoon and fell inside with a scream. It was followed by the sounds of sickness, and the pot crumpled a moment later as candy cane colored insides spilled out around the convulsing Elf who lay in the middle of the gunk. The pitiful creature released what sounded like a sqeak if a rat had drank twelve gallons of helium and had been spanked. Pitiful really, but the green cast of his candy spattered face showed that it wasn't intentional or a joke, but something brought on by too much chaos. Instead, he raised a quivering, shaking hand and clenched his hand into a thumbs up before falling down in a heaving, tired mess.
tab Oh. Yeah. The Fades. Heh...right...
tab The creature fell to the ground, what was left of it, and lay still before it turned into black and fell away. Hootsyook held up a hand as the white sand rose into the air and back into its arm, and around them the others slowly rose, now numbering eight in all, having lost a couple during the battle who did not move. The remaining eight gathered together, with Hootsyook at their head. The others were silent as they stared at Hootsyook who stared at Chet as the other bodies slowly dissipated and the feeling of aggression that Chet felt previously fell away. Instead it was replaced by silence, no sensation at all, before the eight that remained each held their hands forward and the metal morphed into a pair of single, normal, arms and hands. All but the Hoots got to their knees with one hand to breast, a sort of salute, and bowed their head before Hoots simply nodded once at Chet and slammed his fist against his own chest.

malavaes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:12 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Panting with a look of excitement on his young face, Chet lifted his blades into the air and cheered. "Woop! Did we win?" He asked looking around at the mess that had been left behind by the creatures that tormented him since he had first opened his eyes in the new world of his. "Oh s**t..." He mumbled putting his arms down slowly. While the little people were all converging and saluting Hooks who in turn saluted Chet himself the boy felt lost. For the first time since he had awakened he felt truly lost. Death was a serious thing for Chet even if he never took his life seriously whenever it came to the lives of others he always made sure he wasn't playing his usual games. Like before with the child known as Xion he decided to retreat for her own safety instead of going forward. The dead little ones only left a sour taste in his mouth. This was no victory to him. "They were fam too..." He mumbled letting the blades drop. He ignored the others that were alive and knelt down besides one of the dead little ones. His head dropped and he could vividly remember the people he let die due to his foolishness. Every time lives were placed on his shoulder he let them perish. Just the same as with Kokoro.

Memories of the chunnin exam. A wild Chet terrorized a town for information with no luck in finding the whereabouts of the island. In his drunken haze he attacked a small child and a few other people including another participant of the exam. His fight against the twins and the hyuuga also didn't help his image at all. After everything was over due to an invasion at the time of the exam one of Chet's friends found him. Hey man! Kokoro's gone bruh! She saw the exams live and ran away with all her s**t. Said she couldn't handle it anymore. That was his first mistake. Letting her go. Then he found her dead corpse in a strip club a year later.

"It was my ********' fault man. She was so ********' perfect and I was supposed to protect her. Stupid ********' b***h...A strip club man. She let herself die in a ********' shithole like that..." Tears rolled down his cheeks on to the corpse of the little person. "Now look at you little ******** all salutin' and s**t. I'm just bad news man. You guys died cause I brought these ******** back with me. You were all safe hiding. I ain't worth s**t on my word...I don't even know their names and their dead. I didn't even get to give em nicknames..." Chet wiped at his tears and slowly picked up the little one in his arms and slung him gently over his shoulder. He'd do the same with the rest until his arms could barely handle the weight. "Elfman. Tell them I'm gonna bury them. They're family they deserve to be buried in their ********' home."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:29 pm
tab Elfman, where he lay, looked rather more ready to die than help, but at Chet's serious tone and the movements of his body seemed to send a signal to the possessed toy that there was definitely a time for his antics and this wasn't one of them. Instead he sat up, held open his mouth, and heaved like he was taking the world's gnarliest, titanic s**t. A moment later all of his teeth fired out like little torpedoes, instantly replaced by brand new ones that were healthy, whole, and sparkled like a newborns buttocks. The instant that was clear he blew his nose sloppily into a handkerchief he pulled seemingly from a nearby rock before nodding, and beginning to explain. The others listened intently, and for a moment there looked to be some concern or issue before Hootsyook stepped forward and placed a hand on Chet's shoulder. The metal mask splits, melting, becoming more...human in appearance, if it were possible. A mouth, with eyeholes that glow with that same inner light, and what looks like a tongue of liquid steel forming words hesitantly, haltingly. "I...under...stand..." The voice was the forge as the flames stoked to life. It was the hammer on anvil as fresh steel molded before the blows of the smith. It was the heat rising to a fevered pitch, burning away impurity.
tab And it was in Japanese, the language Chet spoke!
tab It was foreign, and clearly a struggle, but he tried anyway. Taking a deep breath, a hissing rattle, he tried again. "Death...not...end..." It was clear the vocabulary was going to be limited to whatever Chet previously, and while the struggle still definitely remained, it was clear that Hootsyook was trying desperately. Behind him, the Elf held up a finger. "He understands, but death isn't the end, is what he says!" Helpful as always, good ol' Elfman was, and Hootsyook didn't look. Not this time. But the mouth clenched shut in anger.

malavaes

________ Well of Brilliance ► Ancient Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces