Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Anime, Manga & More
Naruto Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!
  :3
View Results

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm
I love Naruto 3nodding I rp Naruto a LOT. I have 2 facebook pages that are about the series, one being a certain character. So feel free to talk about Naruto with me! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:38 pm
i should start rping naruto, but i mostly do bleach  

hoenest

Darling

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm
tanqela
i should start rping naruto, but i mostly do bleach

I don't know enough about Bleach to do a Bleach rp lol I wish I did though! I'm more into Naruto and Soul Eater  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm
KaliyahHoshi

Watched all of Bleach and I'm currently up to date with Naruto Shippuden. Watched a little of Soul Eater but I just started Fairy Tail(I know, bad habit starting one when not finished others) and I am hooked, I will probably not be watching anything else for a while. sweatdrop

Unless one of my friends comes over, (rare event(only have two)) in which case we will probably end up watching a few hours worth of Soul Eater. mrgreen  

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm
Heavendove
KaliyahHoshi

Watched all of Bleach and I'm currently up to date with Naruto Shippuden. Watched a little of Soul Eater but I just started Fairy Tail(I know, bad habit starting one when not finished others) and I am hooked, I will probably not be watching anything else for a while. sweatdrop

Unless one of my friends comes over, (rare event(only have two)) in which case we will probably end up watching a few hours worth of Soul Eater. mrgreen

I can relate to starting one without finishing another. I need to rewatch Bleach...I got behind years ago and never had time to catch up. I'm almost caught up on Shippuden. Soul Eater had me hooked from Episode 1. I have never been like that with an anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm
KaliyahHoshi
Heavendove
KaliyahHoshi

I can relate to starting one without finishing another. I need to rewatch Bleach...I got behind years ago and never had time to catch up. I'm almost caught up on Shippuden. Soul Eater had me hooked from Episode 1. I have never been like that with an anime.

The only anime I have been completely hooked on were Death note and random yaoi. Though, if they are only short then I will normally watch the whole thing.

With DBZ and one piece I watched around 50 episodes then gave up because it was too slow paced and wasn't pretty or funny enough to compensate.

With Sailor Moon I found it too intense for me to be able to watch more than about three episodes in a row, which frustrated me so I stopped watching it. It is on youtube though, so I may end up watching it on my phone when I don't have computer access. Sad that anime sites do not work on mobiles emotion_8c Speaking of which, I need to find a new anime that is on youtube since I finished Maburaho.  

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:01 pm
i read manga books 13-15 and part of 1
not very much appeal here =n =  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm
Heavendove
KaliyahHoshi
Heavendove
KaliyahHoshi

The only anime I have been completely hooked on were Death note and random yaoi. Though, if they are only short then I will normally watch the whole thing.

With DBZ and one piece I watched around 50 episodes then gave up because it was too slow paced and wasn't pretty or funny enough to compensate.

With Sailor Moon I found it too intense for me to be able to watch more than about three episodes in a row, which frustrated me so I stopped watching it. It is on youtube though, so I may end up watching it on my phone when I don't have computer access. Sad that anime sites do not work on mobiles emotion_8c Speaking of which, I need to find a new anime that is on youtube since I finished Maburaho.

I tend to finish anything I start...even if it's years later xd But I have been meaning to finish Death Note. Gah, I'm terrible about getting bored with an anime. But I'll keep going back to it. I think things get less boring with age. I just want something to watch now days lol! I seriously will give ANY anime a chance as long as it has something interesting about it. Death Note's interesting factor for me was the Shinigami. And then L peaked that interest. Whole reason for watching Soul Eater was Death the Kidd but I liked Maka and Soul more. (I am slightly obsessed with scythes >.<)  

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:32 pm
Yay Naruto. Manga got pretty badass (I read it weekly) and I'm only caught up to like the first couple of eps of Shippuden (though I watched all of the original series). I remember I was in a few Naruto guilds back in the day on Gaia...but I have since left them. As for Bleach - the manga is finally starting to get good again (yay), and One Piece is pretty badass. IMHO, give it a read. When I was catching up I pretty much read it nonstop (when I could find the time). The anime is alright (I'm only about 50~ eps in), but it does kinda move slow paced.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm
Ginhi~kun
Yay Naruto. Manga got pretty badass (I read it weekly) and I'm only caught up to like the first couple of eps of Shippuden (though I watched all of the original series). I remember I was in a few Naruto guilds back in the day on Gaia...but I have since left them. As for Bleach - the manga is finally starting to get good again (yay), and One Piece is pretty badass. IMHO, give it a read. When I was catching up I pretty much read it nonstop (when I could find the time). The anime is alright (I'm only about 50~ eps in), but it does kinda move slow paced.

I really need to get back into Bleach. I am completely caught up on Naruto as well. Well...the manga. I'm way behind on the eps. I love manga. I love reading them. I've just been trying to find some new ones. I need to finish Soul Eater first though.  

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:28 pm
KaliyahHoshi

I really need to get back into Bleach. I am completely caught up on Naruto as well. Well...the manga. I'm way behind on the eps. I love manga. I love reading them. I've just been trying to find some new ones. I need to finish Soul Eater first though.
Well if you're far enough behind you won't have to suffer for an extended period of time with all the poop that was going on (in Bleach). If you're not already there, you should sign up to MyAnimeList. There's a thread for your username in the subforum toos. I really liked Soul Eater...but I never got very far. I've always been more caught up with manga than anime toos.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
User Image
Why is that Zora a ninja >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:48 pm
Ginhi~kun
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
User Image
Why is that Zora a ninja >_>
the title of it is NaRUTO
it's a pun of sorts  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 pm
Ginhi~kun
KaliyahHoshi

Well if you're far enough behind you won't have to suffer for an extended period of time with all the poop that was going on (in Bleach). If you're not already there, you should sign up to MyAnimeList. There's a thread for your username in the subforum toos. I really liked Soul Eater...but I never got very far. I've always been more caught up with manga than anime toos.

I'll definitely check it out! ^-^ Thanks!  
Anime, Manga & More

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff