Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Song of Memories (Azo and Celeste) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:43 pm
The Song Of Memories
Create your own world

Created from the world, changed by the seasons. This game was not that popular with the folks in the city of dreams. It wasn't very interesting because it had no sound, no challenges no choices. But one day it all changed in one month. A group organization bought the program and changed the world into something new. It was called The Song Of Memories. It was a virtual world where players can dive into the world, choose how they look like, live like and be like. The possibility was endless and it became the first rate on the market. Kids, Teens Adults started to pay attention to the game that was once boring became interesting, thousands of players began to dive into this world and started to enjoy it everyday. Nowadays this game became so popular it became an anime. It was on the papers, the Magazines and even on the popular chat. Many who listened, saw or lined in, all became part of this world. Not knowing what the Organization had planned for this day.

The Game known as The Song of Memories is a MMO Game where players can join and have fun, find challenges and even competitive gaming. It also listed how many guilds were displayed as well how many players who battled the bosses on each level. But what made the game more interesting it allowed you to live your life, choose your classes and be able to dual wield on certain advancements. Plus you could do other things like cook, Marriage, had a child, do the adventures that were programmed into the game, as well events. But what made this game so interesting is that the organization created a self A.I which allowed it to observe the world on its own. But the problem was, was it alright to let the A.I move freely on its own?

Today you are a new player, after lining up to get a copy of the most popular game. You suddenly dive into the world, there you meet a Program A.I that gives you the choice of race. After that you are given the choice of name and gender. From there the doors are open. It's time to enter the world.

Credit goes to Dot hack sign and Sword art Online  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:07 pm
Information Directory

City of Beginnings

Town Center: You begin in this area, there are boards with quests along with guild applications. There are a few stores mostly a market and a bakery, you can also find black smiths, Magic shops and the Grand Library. The Town center is also surrounded by buildings which can be bought or rented out. Plus this is the best spot to find parties and friends.

Level 1: Which is the City of Beginnings, each level has it's own value as well level of players. Level 1 is for new players that just started. Take the North steps you can be led to Level 2 where the City of Values is located.

The City of Beginnings is heavily watched by the programmers. Also watched by the Admins who keep law of this world. If you need any specific detail on how to play the game, just send them a message. You will soon get a message back with a Positive answer.

Level 2: The City of Values, here you can find the most popular weapons, armor, scrolls and even the best food on the market. You can also find guilds that were well known for there heroics as well there legends. Plus you can find the Hall of Valor where you find the legendary Heroes who made it far and fought the boss of memories. Duraga. Plus this place is very popular because you can train beasts and even dragons.

Level 3: The Trial, is the first level dungeon which goes up to level 4 - 100. Each level tests players of there skills and wits. You earn treasures after facing a boss. From there you can meet other parties and join them to create a group which allows you to earn more experience points as well rank which advances you to dual wield advancements faster. Once reaching level 100, you face the Legendary Boss Duraga, with 15 bars of armor and health, you will need as much players to face him. Because from the guide of heroes, Only those who advanced were able to defeat him.

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm
This RP is reserved for Azorius Beat and Celeste Selone

Follow the T.O.S
Be Respectful towards each other
If you make mistakes it's alright, we have spell correct xD.
Please understand I have work so It will take time for me to respond.
No Cybering
No Killing without Permission
No God Modding
No Spamming or advertising unless its in your signature.

To join this rp which has been reserved.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 pm
[b]Image of yourself:[/b]
[b]First & Last Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Gamer Name:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b] (3 sentences or more)
[b]What music you like?: [/b](Link and name)
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]User ID: [/b]

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
First & Last Name: Tasha Splendor

Hobbies:
Likes: Reading, Cooking, The Song of Memories, Science, Chemistry, Hollywood Undead, ATB, Magic.
Dislikes: Doesn't like others yelling at each other, Doesn't like getting into fights. Hates Spicy food and doesn't like insects period.

Gamer Name: Brisk
Skills: Dual Mastery, Deciphering, Alchemy, Staff fighting, Cooking.
Abilities: Light based Magic mostly Binding and Healing, Dark Base magic mostly like Element destructive spells, Time Base magic mostly like Teleportation and Arcane Magic.
Power: Elements & Time
Weapons: Wooden Oak Staff

Biography: Tasha is a 17 year old girl living a great life, studying for her exams, finding a career. And mostly being in game called The Song of Memories, at first her friends talked her into it, to try and feel the world. She was given a headset and once she dove into the game she saw an amazing scenery. Everything around her was marvelous she became a player, with her friends shes been at places, places to where you can find the best spots to find low level and high level monsters with better chances to drop items. She also has her own place which she will need to pay her monthly 5,000 gold pieces. Which isn't that much when you sell items at a haggling price.
What music you like?: ATB Ectasy
Other: She likes to carry a bag of useful items to help along her way in her travels.
User ID: Azorius Beat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First & Last Name: Erick Axel

Hobbies: Pakour, Snowboarding, Challenging his mind, Bike riding, Playing in his band(Guitar)
Likes: Listening to music, Song of Memories, Addicted to sweets, Anime, Computer technology, Science, Mix martial arts, Gymnastics
Dislikes: Bitter foods, being irritated when trying to relax, losing, heavy metal rock, being disrespected, being talked to like a child.

Gamer Name: Dynamis
Skills: Duel Mastery, Blacksmithing, Close quarter combat, Battle healing, Searching, Tracking, Fishing, Night vision, Skill connect, Equipment Appraisal.
Abilities: Dynamis focus around close combat, his physical conditioning is superb and nearly unmatched, known to switch between bladed and blunt weapons. The energy he is known to emit is capable of being converted into electrical currents which both take a big part in his combat skills.
Power: Energy Manipulation, Electricity(Lightning) Manipulation.
Weapons: Twin Short Swords, Gauntlet and Greaves.

Biography: Erick is an nineteen year old male who has graduated from high school but currently living with his grandparents to help them out with business. His grandparents raised him to be the man he was to, including how to defend himself since his grandfather was a mix martial art instructor or rather he use to be before retiring. Erick was always a wiz with computers and could almost always be found on his laptop surfing web or playing online games which he was a big fan off. He also became one of the beta testers for the new Sons of Memories and fell in love with it sorta speak, with many friends old and new Erick found a new life in the game where he spent most of his time in dungeons and climbing the towers or forging and appraising weaoins to the money he need to sustain. He has become known as the Crimson Hammer.
What music you like?: Three Days Grace - Riot
Other: Erick's inventory has been expanded to hold more items and lessen the weight of the bag.
User ID: Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am
Dungeon level 45
Group party:
Brisk, Valis, Normandy, Fox and Tristet

"So, Normandy you got some extra potions on you?" as Valis shown signs of her health it was just below 23 hp. "Yeah here, it's the last one." as Normandy reached down into his bag he whipped out a potion towards Valis. While catching the bottle Valis was kinda shocked. "Really? the last bottle, where is the rest?" Normandy just pointed towards Brisk. "What?" "Your the only one that hasn't used her potions since level 1." as Normandy complained. "Well I don't use them since I focus on Healing, remember? I use Mana potions to regain mana I don't need Health potions, it's a waste to use them. Plus I want my healing level to rank up more, the more I use i~" "Yeah yeah yeah, the more you use it the more powerful it becomes we got ya, anyway hand over the potions we front lines will need them the most." as Normandy handed his hand out. Brisk just shook her head and grabbed the items out her bag and gave each one 5 bottles of health potions and kept 15 for herself for later. "So are we ready?" "Maybe, we could use more help? It's a level 45 boss Brisk, I don't think your magic will aid us, if only we had a good tank in this group." "Well why don't we look for one on the community page, like for instance this player Crimson Hammer?" the party was shocked just by the name. "Crimson Hammer!" and looked at each other. "Nah, hes too famous to join with us." "You think? He defeated so many bosses he's famous for soloing." "I hear that he defeated every monster on each level and became so strong." Brisk started to send a message him typing away ^^You think you could aid us? Were in a tight bind with a level 45 monster, you can have the treasure for the reward. If you do please pm me back. Thanks, oh and here is the teleport key to our area 990074783 and thank you.^^  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Dynamis

Within a weaponsmith shop located on the second level, the City of Values to be more exact; one could hear the sound of rustling both metal and otherwise from behind the locked doors of the shop. Inside the shop was the owner of said shop Dynamis or as many people has come to call him, the Crimson Hammer and female player name Katherine who decided to attack Dynamis yet not to do harm but rather to try and take advantage of him sensually. Dynamis didn't allow such thing though and pried the woman away from him before pinning her down on his work bench. "For the last time I will not give you what you want so take your weapon and pay me my coin." He stated just as he would release her and straighten his smithing attire. "Throwing yourself at someone is hardly attractive and I have no time to waste on this." He added shortly after, only to witness the female stand from his work bench with a grin on her lips and tossing him the earned coin he deserved. The female player was a long term customer of his and have been a party partner a few times but he held no interest in the woman sensually or at least not in this point in time or while sober. "Well your no fun love, all work and no play doesn't suit you at all. So maybe next time I will sway your mind." Katherine would reply before taking her leave, while Dynamis simply smirked at her and shook his head as he would go to clean up the area. While making sure his work station was cleared, Dynamis went to check on any other orders that he may have had yet there was none and having had the shop open for a total of five hours he decided it was about time he continue where he left off in the dungeons but which dungeon or tower he was not sure yet but before he could decide he then received notice of a message. "So someone needs my help huh?" He questioned just after reading the message. "Brisk.... Sounds like a womans name." He added while opening his menu and checked Brisk profile. "I suppose I can help her, especially since she's being kind enough to offer me the prize treasure." He continued speaking to himself while he finally decided and began to reply to the message. ^^Well since you asked so nicely.... I will aid you and your party.... But under another condition.... You allow me to add you and take you out sometime?^^ The message definitely sounded as if he was a carefree individual and just as it would imply he was hitting on her an teasing. It didn't matter that he didn't know Brisk and besides Katherine was right, he wasn't an all to serious person to begin with. Opening his menu once more Dynamis went to his inventory and scrolled through it using his finger. "She did say level forty-five so...Ah!" He spoke to himself trying to decide what items to use and went with his crimson armor and twin blades before using the teleport key to vanish from his locked shop and into the dungeon.

Group: None
Current Weapon(s): Smithing Hammer -> Twin blades(in pic)
Current Armor(s): Crimson Armor(in pic)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:12 am
Dungeon Level 45
Group Party:

In battle Normandy was taking up the front lines with his broad sword, he started to swing with all his body weight as she slashed through one of the bosses minions. Valis was in the back with his bow as he pulled back and fired as it nailed one of the minions head, you could see the head rolling on the ground as blood trails were spread around the floor. Fox was pretty much attacking from the left side keeping the minions away as well Tristet taking a few blows keeping Brisk from taking too much damage. Brisk was casting her double spells with fire and water she started to create a fog base as it shrouded them from there vision. "Alright move to A and B we want to get his notice, Normandy and Tristet take point and make sure those minions are out of the way. I'm going to cast a Time spell and try to give you all some time to deal additional damage." just as she started enchanting she noticed a ! on her screen, she looked inside to see that he accepted to aid her and her friends. But as she read a bit more she noticed the last sentence. She used her left hand and typed away still casting half her spell to keep the minions away from Fox. ^^ Alright I'll go on a date with you, so get your butt over here and finish this thing off I don't think I have enough mana left to keep this up. I can cast a Time spell to give you maximum speed and strength output but that's all I can do for now. ^^

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Dynamis

Having used the teleport key as soon as he finished changing his equipment, Dynamis had appeared not at the exact location of Brisk and her party but rather at the beginning which he cursed a bit hoping that they weren't monster food already. The crimson hammer held a smirk on his lips as there were several monsters down the path leading to where Brisk was so he immediately dashed forward and engaged in combat, pivoting his footing rapidly as he spun. "Crimson Vortex!" He called out, a fury of red energy surrounding him as he spun using this AoE skill that allowed him to slice through a total of four monsters before he collected what was dropped and dashed of deeper into the dungeon. While killing what decided to get in his path, Dynamis finally noticed the notification mark and opened his menu to check the message, once reading it over the teen would smile at the acceptance of his dinner proposal. In the mean time he had been defeating monsters and collecting items on his way down but given the information of have very little mana left he decided he would skip the rest and raced down the pathway to the boss and his minions which he was sure they were at. As he would draw ever closer he could hear the clashing of weapons as well as a few players, he didn't know if t was the party he was looking for but once he saw Brisk, he knew it was, he wouldn't be forgetting the face so soon. Noticing some of her friends in trouble Dynamis sprung into action, using his tracking and night vision skills in unison he blew pass Brisk entering her fog and proceeded to deal the multiple blows to the already wounded monsters but being nice he decided to leave enough health for them to collect the experience by not using skills. "Sorry if I'm a little late..." He called out within the body of fog looking towards the others yet looking over his shoulder he could see the rather large boss stand up ready for combat and he became a bit serious. "Listen up.... This boss has a lot of attack power but it also has moderate defense and HP. Brisk continue with what you have planned, the rest of you I want to keep the beast busy by getting in and getting out, I'm not sure what lvl your all on but if you don't have high def then I suggest you not get hit and have potions at the ready. I'll take care of the rest..." He instructed with an almost crimson gleam of excitement in his eyes, his stance changing while his blades wer being held in a reverse grip.

Current Weapon(s): Twin blades(in pic)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm
Dungeon level 45
Group:

Just having herself feel the stench and smell almost coming towards her, She re routed her fog spell to cover the whole area. Just in time she was able to drink a mana potion giving her full mp. Valis, Normandy, Fox and Tristet were doing there best to regain lost damage and mana. Hearing a voice she noticed a man talking about ideas and strategies. "About time, alright everyone take your positions do as the Crimson Hammer said, I'll keep up with each and everyone's stats. Normandy I'm going to cast your weapon with Hydras fury." "Whats hydra fury again?" "It's a augmentation spell that allows you to deal 4 times the damage you deal, but weakens your defenses. Make sure to be careful. Valis I'll be giving you the Divines Arrow, this will allow you to do binding damage, enough time for Crimson to deal critical blows, Fox and Tristet do your best to not get hurt. I only have enough to spare with healing and barriers. So give me time to cast Regional Charm." as she started off the basic spells and then started on the Regional Charm which becomes an area effect giving her group as well Crimson, 5 times the stats they have. Also it gives them elemental damage in the process. "Uvo twaz numo"  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

Dynamis

Looking over his shoulder Dynamis had a smirk upon his expression, he was impressed how Brisk commanded her party, making it obvious that she was in fact its leader. The party seemed rather organized and balanced, you don't see many parties like it with most others being full of powerhouses with no strategy. "I see that title has really gotten around." He stated to no one specifically. He could feel the empowerment of the spells Brisk casted upon them and in that moment a wicked grin appeared on his face as he would look towards the monster before them all who then roared as a battle cry. With the declaration of war declared, arcs of crimson lightning began to volley at random parts of his body as a sign that his energy was now flowing through his body, the electrical currents stimulating his never system increasing his physical condition. "Now let the games begin." He stated while the giant minotaur of a boss now rushed towards them or rather him since he stood at point to by the rest of them some time. Dynamis launched himself into a dash, his twin blades dragging behind him because of his superior speed, his body began to release more arcs of lightning which were channeled into the blades. The boss swung its weapon down towards Dynamis, with his boost in speed he easily dodged the bone crushing attack by side stepping and leaping into the air, reacting quickly the Crimson Hammer would force himself down with a burst of energy delivering a spiked punch to its face, resulting in the minotaur being forced back with a new cut on it its face. The attack took away fifteen percent of its first armor bar yet it did its job, jumping back towards the party he looked over his shoulder towards Brisk and her party. "I hope you all are ready because that will only make it mad." He stated to them before his attention snapped forward, witnessing the boss blow air out of its nostrils and roaring in anger as it rushed towards them once more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 am
Dungeon level 45
Group:
Brisk, Valis, Normandy, Tristet and Fox

While casting her strongest spell she began to move back a bit more, circling the zone around her party as well the crimson hammer. You could see a bright light glow that started to surround the area of battle. "Uma Noruk Tro Suka Mircu Tor!" Suddenly the ground began to illuminate as each party member as well crimson hammer started to glow in blue light. "Now finish it!" Switching over to Elemental magic she began to give each of her party members some back up damage as well Crimson Hammer the element of Fire. Giving each burning AOE damage. "Alright lets finish this!" "Yeah!" "With Brisk and the Crimson Hammer we got this!" "Brisk keep me healed" as each party member started to move in from the left and right, Normandy in the middle dashing along with Crimson hammer. "Let's get this done right." Brisk was sending out light balls from her circle trying to immobilize the big beast. "Don't worry everyone I got your backs"

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Dynamis

Dynamis looked to Normandy mid dash, the man was actually quicker than he initial thought which put another grin on his face as he looked towards the raging beast rushing towards them. "I'm going to give you an opening, take that chance to hit it with one of your strong skills." He stated as he seemed more focus in tone. With his form glowing with a blue energy he could feel the augmentation spell, as well as the elemental damage due to the burning effect on his blade. Dynamis speed then was boosted as crimson electrical currents began to dance around his form crackling, leaving Normandy behind in the process. the beast reared its large battle axe preparing to hack at the two with great force. "Lightning Waltz!" Dynamis call out, lightning waltz was a lightning base skill that increases his speed and adds lightning damage in which during he delivers a series of four strike consecutively. His form would blur in speed with crimson current still dancing around him as he slashed at the beast legs simultaneously and just as the beast axe was getting close Normandy yet the beast buckled, forcing the axe off course while Dynamis then leaped into up deliver a cross clash before pushing off the beast. "Hit it now!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 pm
Dungeon level 45
Group:

In the far back Brisk was keeping up with everyone, watching there stats. Making sure each an everyone of them were at full health and full mana. Watching Normandy and the Crimson Hammer fight the beast from the front she saw how strong he was. Normandy was switching through his skills as she separated his broad sword into two blades slamming them back at the beasts stomach multiple times. "Double Devils Fang!" suddenly you could see dark red slashes appearing multiple times as the beast started to roar out loud from the damages. "Twisted Air Fang!" as Normandy leaped back he was suddenly give a strength boost from Brisk, you could see dark red wrappings around Normandy as it formed around his two fang blades. "Now you die!" as Normandy swung his two blades as screeching sounds began to rip the ground upwards splitting the beast in half. "Do it! Crimson Hammer slice his head!" as Normandy felt the damages of the feed back of the Twisted Air Fang it began to drain his health to 1 hp. Brisk took her staff and chanted the wind sprite to heal Normandy suddenly you could see his health rising back to full health.

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Dynamis

After kicking off of the beast Dynamis landed several feet behind Normandy, immediately taking stance he watched as the man went on to unleash a series of skills that were largely effective on the unbalanced beast. "You have quite the team here Lady Brisk." He called out to her while still watching Normandy's onslaught upon the beast yet he wasn't sitting idly by. Dynamis having been preparing for his next attack, the twin blades he wielded began to glow with his crimson aura and arcs of lightning dancing along his form as he waited for the perfect moment to strike which would soon present itself. "Way ahead of you..." He replied after Normandy called out to him in the process of stepping out of the way, Dynamis literately launched himself forward once he had done so in a fury of speed before he leaped forward, spinning rapidly with more aura and electricity forming a vortex around him as he held his arms out with blade points outward. "Crimson Vortex!" He called out in the middle of his attack while moving forward, completely decapitating the beast. Landing on the ground behind the beast he ceased his spinning and slid to a stop in a crouched position while the beasts head rolled off passed him with its body spraying crimson liquid into the air ad its bars of life completely depleted. "Checkmate..."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out