Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Partner Search (Ignore post count)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm
Partner Search

User Image

I've been craving 1x1 rp's lately and have decided to take on as many as I can handle. I really prefer female roles though I do take on male roles. I have some Ideas of my own but I love hearing what others bring to the table. I'm at least semi-literate and i'm looking for a partner that is the same. I also don't mind doubling up on characters or going along with animes.

I am pretty much ok with any genre of RP whether it be fantasy or reality and so on though I don't like major cybering (Everybody assumes that means no steamy stuff but i'm fine as long as it's not going into detail on actual sex) i'm fine with most things. I'm fine with Yuri and I've never tried Yaoi but I am
NOT into slavexmaster or pregnancy rp's.

I am on almost every day though weekends can be sketchy for me as I am usually pretty busy. I don't care if it is a PM rp or forum its up to you.

Anime's I'm familiar with:
Fairytail
Naruto (Though I'm not a fan of Sakura or Ino unless I can edit their personalities)
Claymore
Angel beats
Soul Eater
HOTD (Highschool of the Dead)
Rosario vampire
Kaze no Stigma
D-gray man

Hope someone will want to RP with me ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:58 pm
I'm open to pretty much anything, though recently I have had ideas for roleplays where a canon character falls for an OC/normal person that ends up part of the show without realizing it. I've also been craving a CarmelitaxOC roleplay in the Sly Cooper universe, to be honest; I'd be willing to play Sly, if preferred....

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
I'm open to pretty much anything, though recently I have had ideas for roleplays where a canon character falls for an OC/normal person that ends up part of the show without realizing it. I've also been craving a CarmelitaxOC roleplay in the Sly Cooper universe, to be honest; I'd be willing to play Sly, if preferred....

I don't really know Sly cooper or that series. But I'd be happy to try it anyway ^^ or if it doesn't work for you with me kind've researching a bit and winging it then I'd be happy to hear your other ideas  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 am
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

I don't really know Sly cooper or that series. But I'd be happy to try it anyway ^^ or if it doesn't work for you with me kind've researching a bit and winging it then I'd be happy to hear your other ideas

I'm open to pretty much anything. There are certain series I'm interested in, but don't know well, like the Halo series, the Crysis series, the Dead Space series, among others. I'd be more interested in a more common series, to be blunt.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm open to pretty much anything. There are certain series I'm interested in, but don't know well, like the Halo series, the Crysis series, the Dead Space series, among others. I'd be more interested in a more common series, to be blunt.

I haven't played any of those -shot- I use a PS3 and i'm more familiar with assassins creed, Devil may cry, mass effect, heavenly sword, god of war, dark kingdom, time spliters, metroid and so on ^^|||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 am
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

I haven't played any of those -shot- I use a PS3 and i'm more familiar with assassins creed, Devil may cry, mass effect, heavenly sword, god of war, dark kingdom, time spliters, metroid and so on ^^|||

The bold ones I actually know something about...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm good with any of those, your choice ^^b  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:36 pm
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

Maybe a Metroid one with SamusxOC or perhaps an Assassin's Creed one with a female assassin character and a male OC... I wouldn't mind one with Heavenly Sword....  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

Maybe a Metroid one with SamusxOC or perhaps an Assassin's Creed one with a female assassin character and a male OC... I wouldn't mind one with Heavenly Sword....

Hm I kind've like the idea of an Assassins creed one ^^b  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:50 pm
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

Which would you prefer, 'Crusades' era, or 'Revolutionary' era?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

Hm thats a tough one...revolutionary ok with you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 pm
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu
Bloodbeauty118
Kaosujin Ryu

Hm thats a tough one...revolutionary ok with you?

Fine with me; I don't mind.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers