Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➸ 1 ● authin ● always ● a'searching ● ● Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitors?
  +1
View Results

authin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxx welcome! let me tell you somethings 'bout meself!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX I consider myself as a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. Just as long as I'm given enough to work with, my writing range would be between one paragraph to three. I know basic grammar and spelling and as long as you are, too, then I'd be willing to be your RP partner.

XX I do not limit myself when it comes to roleplaying. I can do both genders, any genre and what-ever kind of relationship (homosexual or hetero) you'd like to have in the RP. When it comes to genres, Sci-fi would be my weakest but I'm willing to try it. I'm pretty open with a lot of things so don't be afraid to come out with your own ideas. (Just as long no rules will be broken - then again, rules are made to be broken, don't they.)

XX My posting pattern is rather irregular due to school and private life but rest assured, I'll try to inform you if I ever will be absent/in hiatus for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm
xxxxx my ideas - don't be afraid to voice out your own

•▐human and ghost
            A benevolent ghost haunts person A's new apartment, and the only way to get rid of it is to fulfill its request. If only the request was so simple.
            basic plot needs revising; romance, drama, comedy

•▐fomer lovers
            In a school reunion, two former lovers meet again. There are questions left unanswered and misunderstandings ran rampant. Will they choose to try it one more time or let it go?
            basic plot needs revising; romance, drama, slice of life

•▐arranged marriage
            A beneficial marriage is arranged between two sides but complications make it seem so impossible for the two included to be close friends, much less lovers.
            basic plot needs revising; drama, comedy, romance

•▐vampire and sickly human
            Two lonely beings meet. One is dying while the other will never do (unless stabbed with a stake). A friendship is formed but will it evolve to more? Or will the bud cut off before it can bloom?
            basic plot needs revising; drama, tragedy, romance, friendship

•▐runaway and farmer
            A bride runs away from her arranged wedding and meets a down-on-his-luck farmer at a remote town in the country.
            plot needs revising; drama, comedy

•▐thief and detective
            A master thief likes publicly announcing his heists for the challenge it entails. The detective/police in charge of catching him, however, is getting frustrated with criminal.
            basic plot done; romance, comedy

•▐amnesiac and stranger
            Stranger and amnesiac meet under special circumstances and forms a close bond, but one of them have skeletons in the closet.
            basic plot done; romance, drama, horror, mystery

•▐twins
            There's a certain myth that says when two lovers commit suicide together, they are born as twins in their next life. A pair of twins meet once again when their parents decides to give their once marriage another chance.

•▐one night stand
            It was merely one night of sheer passion between the bedsheets - a night that can and must be forgotten but somehow, someway, their thoughts leads them back to that night and the person they spend it with.
            basic plot needs revising; romance, drama

•▐no homo, yes homo
            It was time to come out of the closet and he/she dit it with a bang! School life had never been quite so hectic afterwards - what with homophobes lurking about, along with school projects and homeworks, future planning, and good ol' school drama. Not to mention, his/her longtime crush seemed to be one of those straight fellows with a dislike for his/her kind. What to do?!
            romance, drama, slight comedy

authin

authin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 pm
xxxxx Le Bumpe
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 pm
authin

•▐fomer lovers
            In a school reunion, two former lovers meet again. There are questions left unanswered and misunderstandings ran rampant. Will they choose to try it one more time or let it go?

•▐vampire and sickly human
            Two lonely beings meet. One is dying while the other will never do (unless stabbed with a stake). A friendship is formed but will it evolve to more? Or will the bud cut off before it can bloom?
            basic plot needs revising; drama, tragedy, romance, friendship

•▐thief and detective
            A master thief likes publicly announcing his heists for the challenge it entails. The detective/police in charge of catching him, however, is getting frustrated with criminal.

•▐amnesiac and stranger
            Stranger and amnesiac meet under special circumstances and forms a close bond, but one of them have skeletons in the closet.

I'd be open to any of the above, especially the marked ones.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:41 am
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx hi, nice to meet you! ヾ(^∇^)

actually, my favorite out of these four RPs is the amnesiac and stranger; thief and detective coming in second place. But, but - it is completely your choice which one we'll RP. I'm fine with either one of them. d(´▽`)b

Also, I'm guessing you'll want to do a boy and girl pair; if so, which gender would you like to RP as? 【・_・?】

XXXXXXXXXXXXx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 am
authin

•▐thief and detective

•▐amnesiac and stranger

I'm better with boy roles... maybe the amnesiac and thief roles, though we could do both, actually (my roleplays are rather slow at the moment...)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:32 am
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx Sure, why not! We'll do both. (^∇^)

I'll do the stranger and detective roles then. Do you just want to go and start RP-ing or plan it out a bit first?

I actually have made a full basic plot summary for the thief and detective/police RP - from before.

thief and detective/police
                    In this world, a certain criminal is well-known – he steals everything that catches his attention and challenges anyone and everyone to try to catch him. A certain detective/cop tries to track down and catch this man in nearly every heists with strong determination. The two have been in a wild cat-and-mouse chase for months now. But the master thief was invited by his old high school to some kind of a school reunion. Unknown to him so was the detective/cop.

But of course, we could change it a bit to your liking.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:56 am
With the detective/thief one.. would you mind using 'furry' characters? I've honestly been craving something similar to that recently... I do have a few ideas for similar things, really...
As for the other... maybe it's wiser to jump in with both feet and just roll with it...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 am
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx
(゜O゜) ummm, I'm not that experienced with doing furries; to be honest, I've never done anything like that.

I'll just make the thread for the amnesiac and stranger then.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 am
authin

Furry characters would be basically the same as human characters, just with certain enhancements (usually reflexes or agility, rarely strength) though their appearances would be different...
I have thought of a Scientist/Experiment one where the experiment ended up as a 'furry' character; we could do that, perhaps...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx
(^∀^) we could do that then, instead of the thief and detective. How 'bout you make the thread for that and I'll make the other one...? Oh, also, would you like to do the Experiment role then; the Scientist is human, right?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:30 am
authin
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx
(^∀^) we could do that then, instead of the thief and detective. How 'bout you make the thread for that and I'll make the other one...? Oh, also, would you like to do the Experiment role then; the Scientist is human, right?

Aye; I assume you heard about the incident at Daytona... Daytona Wreck  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:38 am
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx
honestly, no. I'm not that much a fan of racing, but that looks really terrible. I hope no one died. ( ´△`)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:06 am
authin

The thread for the ScientistxExperiment thread is already up, and as far as I know, nobody was killed in that accident though I didn't see the race at all (nor have I in the past couple of years, to be honest).  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

xxxxx
that's good, then. (^∀^) oh, and how 'bout you post first at the ScientistxExperiment thread and I in the other one.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces