Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SUPERMAN (profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm
x
x
x

User Image

..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find The better part of me. I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane. More than some pretty face beside a train. It's not easy to be me. Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie, about a home I'll never see. It may sound absurd:but don't be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find The better part of me. I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane. More than some pretty face beside a train. It's not easy to be me. Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie, about a home I'll never see. It may sound absurd:but don't be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
x
x
x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:20 pm
]
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxCINDER SCARLET TRISTIANxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A S I CXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G ExxxxSeventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E RxxxxFemale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T YxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C ExxxxHuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L ExxxxStudent // Love Interest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxThe Call // Regina Spektor
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
During her childhood, Cinder, who prefers to be called Cinn, had been a quiet and sensitive child. Often she would run home to her mother crying over trivial things such as a fall to the ground or the slightest joke aimed at her. She tended to isolate herself from other children, causing herself to have little to no friends. Often made fun of for her crybaby-like tendencies, she never quite went out much. When approaching her teen years, she promised herself that she would overcome this and had the chance to do so when her family moved from Chicago, Illinois to New York city.

Coming from a wealthy family, it wasn't hard for Cinder to find herself a way to fit in. Able to buy new and beautiful clothes and beauty products that were top of the line, she began working towards her looks. While she was beautiful on the outside, it took Cinder a while to adjust to normal everyday conversations, never having really focused on them as a child. Eventually, she was able to become a very popular girl in her school, especially with the guys. Now, having made many friends since entering high school, Cinder is a very outgoing girl and is very respectful and kind to her peers. She is still quite sensitive though, her inner feelings always showing rather openly to other's, though unintended on her part. Though she is intelligent from her many years of studying, Cinder always seems to get herself stuck in troublesome situations, though she see's it as only a bit of bad luck.
A bit of a hopeless romantic, she believes in true love and the whole knight in shining armor idea. As such, she was swept off of her feet when Superman saved her life when her family's cafe was being robbed.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A child born to two very wealthy parents, one a very successful surgeon and the other being the owner of a chain of cafe's around the world, Cinder had always lived a rather lavish lifestyle. When she was born, her mother resigned from her job as a surgeon to raise her in Chicago, Illinois while her husband lead his company. As a child, she was home-schooled, taught by excellent tutors. As such, she hardly got out of the house or went anywhere with other children, secluded from the rest of the world. She would spend her days with her mother or reading novels in the family library.

When approaching her teen years, she felt rather unsatisfied with her life. After all, money could not find her happiness. When her father decided to move to New York to supervise a new high class cafe he was building, Cinder took this opportunity to persuade her parents to let her enter into a public high school, so that she would find friends and learn to accustom to society better. Her parents easily agreed, seeing it as a way for their child to think ahead for the future and decided what she would be doing with her life.

When first entering school, Cinder felt like an outcast. She didn't have the same fashion style as the other children there and further ahead in her studies. She was at first considered a nerd and was often naught made fun of for it. Socially awkward and unable to hold a decent conversation with most of her schoolmates, Cinder decided to take control of her life. She began working towards her appearance, practiced everyday conversations with her mother and two younger brothers. Eventually, she began getting out more, becoming a more outgoing and social person.

Life wasn't quite as easy afterward however. Her parents had begun fighting at home, her mother and father had begun fighting, sometimes only over trivial maters. Things began to get more and more difficult at home, until her father had been found cheating and her mother filed for divorce. She had been at her familys cafe when her mother revealed the news to her, only for guns to begin going off afterward. She had been caught up in a robbery, her mother, and several others being held hostage. It was that day that Superman came to the rescue, stopping the robbery successfully and saving her life. Though she still had to deal with her parents divorce afterward, it was Superman who brought her mind away from the stress of it all. The type to believe "Knight's in Shining Armor", she has fallen head over heels with the guy and is set on meeting him one day.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE X T R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cinder is horrible at sports and just about anything including a ball and hand-eye coordination. She is pretty talented at knitting and is a very intelligent girl, but lacks in anything involving technology.
Honest to a fault, she dislikes lying and will only do it during problematic times.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L A Y E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ll Vintage Nerd ll  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxLILITH ANNE TROSKEYxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxseventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxfemale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxheterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxhuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxstudent // childhood friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxYellow Brick Road // Angus & Julia Stone
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Growing up, Lilith, better known as Lily, was a tomboy to the core. This was mostly due to being raised around her male cousins, always following them around and being the "little sister" of the group. As quite the little hell raiser, she was always dressed up in nice clothes by her grandmother, Yetta, to be a proper little girl that could be shown off at temple services. Almost immediately after being dressed up, she would have torn her skirt, ripped off her stocking, and be covered in dirt after playing with the other kids. While the older woman would pretend to be fed up with the child, she never yelled at her or even scolded her the way that other people would.

She was the type of person who would get along with anyone, always making new friends and bringing them home to Yetta. Still, even if she accepted everyone, she was known in her Brooklyn neighborhood as the "red haired Jewish girl". Often it was the older kids that would make fun of her, making her want nothing to do with any of her former friends. It was in her best interest that Yetta had the idea that a new home and neighborhood would be just right for the both of them as a fresh start. Even if it was far from her cousins and friends, she knew that as long as her grandmother was with her, always telling her the same quote; "A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve."

Quickly, she befriended her neighbor, Conner Kenway, and almost instantly decided that whether he wanted to be or not, he was going to be her best friend! often her time was spent trying to make him talk more, easily being able to know what he was feeling. As she grew up, it was unexpected that she would turn into the mature person she is today. In a physical sense, she is the opposite of the little girl with ripped up clothes covered in dirt, and into a tall and graceful young woman who will easily take control of any situation around her. Of course, she is still the girl that will stand up for what she believes in, protect those she loves, and live by Yetta's words. Lily will put others before herself in almost every situation, often hiding her own feelings. She will keep a smile, no matter how forced or weak, on her face, even if she feeling like breaking down on the inside.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily was an accident from the start, or at least that is what her mother, Francis, told her. The woman was only sixteen when, after she found out she was pregnant, was left by her boyfriend. At first, she was convinced that she was going to raise her baby, and had even named her. When the child was born though, Francis was in shock over all of the work, feeding the child every time she cried, changing her multiple times every hour, staying awake all night, giving up her own life, it was all too much. By the time Lily was seven month old, her mother had dropped out of high school, and left the house.

It was Yetta that took over raising Lily by herself. She was always there for her, never missing a single of her life and raising the child almost as her own. Most would expect for her to have problems with not knowing her father and hardly ever seeing her mother, but she never felt an empty spot, her Grandmother's forgiving nature being passed on to her. It was easy for her to make friends until she got older and she was teased for her living situation, religion, and for her red hair. After moving, things got much better and she developed her friendship with Conner, dropping by his house almost daily.

As she grew up, Lily morphed into a lovely young woman who stands to her morals. She still lives with Yetta, now an old woman in her mid eighties, and attends high school. She is often seen with --_____or a small groups of friends. Currently though, her thoughts are on her future. After Graduating she plans on honering her grandmother wishes for her to attend college on a sports scholorsip.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily is more than just a pretty face and is protective of those close to her. The only time she will be visibly angry is when those she cares about are hurt or lying to her. During her spare time she can be found in her school's librry reading up on metahuman sightings, her main interest. Yet, due to her being taller and much better built than most girls her age, she is a great athlete and is on her school's track and field team,
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prannke

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxJUN ICHIMARU // OBSIDIAN RAPIERxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxabout seven hundred give or take a few decades
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxmale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxpansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxmeta human (mutation)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxantihero, hit man, wanderer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxTalent Sampler サイノウサンプラー // LucyHasYou
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Obsidian Rapier in costume is a person that will act on his own command and does whatever he is hired to do so. His orders are often to kill those who have gotten on the wrong side of a mob boss, corporation rivals, ending gang wars after a hefty sum was paid by the offended party, and he will carry out his orders indefinitely, after all, he has all the time in the world. When he is in action, his moves are swift and he will hardly ever react to any injuries, even serious or fatal wounds, just to calmly wait for his body to regenerate. From the outside, at least to those he does not have to take out, he seems to care little for human life, not even taking time to react to his victims and will simply take them out as quickly as possible, with his sword slashing their necks so quickly that they will die almost instantly. Yet, only those he takes out will hear him say "Death is a gift, treasure it well."
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Born in feudal era Japan, sometime during the 1400's, Jun was always, different from those around him. His village was what some would call, even stranger. The people worshiped the goddess of the sun, Amaterasa, and every twenty years raised a child, usually a young male to sacrifice. When he was only five, Jun was chosen, being the youngest child of large family, he was taken to the temple to learn scriptures and be kept totally isolated until he "worthy" of joining Amaterasu.

He was always kept sperate from others and while most people were trying to harvest what little crops they had and going hungry, he was one of the few literate people besides the priests and was one of the few to receve food and silks to make clothing. Things got worse though when he was seventeen and a draught hit the village, causing many to starve and the people demanded that the sacrifice be made early. Even though he did not want to die, Jun knew it was his destiny and folled the priests to the swamp where he was tied down next to what looked like a hot spring, ot knowing that instead of a path to their goddess, really relaes a toxic gas that had been causing the draght and the deaths of the last sacrifces.

The gas made him go to sleep, knowing that he was going to die, but instead, he woke up. It took him awhile to break from the ropes but when he went to the village, he saw all of the people there dead, all having suffocated. Not knowing what to do, he left and later a few months settled in a small seaside village and made a life for himself as a fisherman. For ten years things were fine, he took a wife, raised a child, when his wife began to point out that while she looked her age, he still looked the exact same way he did when he met her. She was frightened of him, callin g him a demon and stabbing him in the chest, only, at both of their horror, to see the wound heal. Frightened, she took the children and ran to town, barley giving Jun enough time to escape.

Centuries later, Jun made it a habit of taking any type of work, using his abilities to learn many different types of fighting styles, languages, and many different identities over the years.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jun know many different fighting styles and while he posseses no super abilities besides heals and not aging, when fighting he muist rely on the knowledge and skils he has learned and to fight through the pain infliced upon him.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prannke  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxCONNOR BRYCE KENWAYxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E RxxxxMale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C ExxxxKryptonian but believes himself to be a Metahuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L ExxxxHero/Student
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxComing Home // Diddy
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unlike his brother of which Connor has no real memory or any recollection of Connor was raised in a much more humble setting causing him to be much different in the way he acts. Connor so far has made himself off to be a kind and rather level headed person despite the fact that at some points he can't take anything seriously then again fighting a costumed gimmicks named Turkey Man isn't exactly something to be taken seriously even if he owns a death ray. His personality thus far has given himself the look of being an average joe to most people which throws off any real suspicion of him being a hero in the first place. When he puts on the costume Connor turns into a much more confident person being able to speak much more freely and much more heroically in a way if that makes any sense how ever the thing about Connor that doesn't change is the fact that he is merciful towards his adversaries and the fact that he isn't afraid to show a one liner or two in the middle of a fight.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For as long as he has been with his adoptive parents Connor has always wondered where he is actually from and who his real parents are he knows that he came in a sort of ship and that's about it but it's really torn at him for the longest time. But how about the clock goes back to the beginning of Connor's life. Connor knew that some how in some way or another that he ended up in the orphanage as a boy about a month or two at the time so any stories about him having some form of a sibling he completely doesn't know the answer to because he was just to young to have any recollection of him. Anyways back to Connor.

Connor was taken in by a much more elderly family, they were a couple who was in their early 60s and they felt that giving birth to a new baby would be too much work for them so they decided to adopt. Their reason for picking Connor is because he was young, younger than most of the children at the Orphanage so he was the most malleable and of the others that and frankly Connor seemed to be very quiet for a child so that also helped. Even though Connor was adopted the adopting parents loved him never the less and to a great extent. When Connor was 7 however he started to question who he really was and decided to isolate himself a bit more after an incident in which a cow was tipped over by just one poke from Connor even from Lily a girl he met and would later be his best friend Connor did all he really could to isolate himself from well a lot of thing just do one thing, think.

About after three more years of talking to almost nobody really Lily decided to make the first move against him by giving him a push and shove out of the door, at first it really didn't help but eventually she had wore him down to start being himself again so he decided to confront his parents about it after all of this. They admitted to him that they didn't know where he came from but he still didn't have enough courage to admit to anyone about his powers and abilities. So for the next few years until he was about 16 he started to try to hone his powers for something big, and that something was to use all his powers for good. When he officially turned 16 he didn't have a party because he was never there he was out protecting the city for the first time as a full fledged hero. Since then most people have dubbed him as being The Man of Steel or to other Superman and since then he's stuck with that title. As of today he still hides his secret but still it gets harder to do so more and more villains of people with intentions that counteract his beliefs are showing up everyday and progressively it's getting harder to juggle well everything

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Connor's powers include Flight, Super Speed, Super Strength, Super-Vison, Super-Hearing, and near invincibility to most force exerted against him. His weaknesses are Kyrptonite as it can kill him and Red Star light can deprive his powers. He also has a love for dogs and cats right now he has a dog named Daniel LaRuffo and a cat named Mr. Meowgi both from Connor's favorite movie The Karate Kid.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
iSnakeeyes  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 am
User Image
Mercenary Costume
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxDAVIS WADE MCGULLICUTTYxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G ExxxxTwenty-one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C ExxxxGenetically Enhanced Human
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L ExxxxMercenary
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxMortal Kombat Theme // Neatherealm Studios
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Davis got into the mercenary business for the money, not because it aligned well with his moral compass. That said, his moral compass doesn't exactly point North. Davis is a laidback, relaxed, and overally goofy person, though when he fights he tends to be more violent than most. He will jump into a bad situation, regardless of whether it is the right choice or not, simply because he can afford to. Deep inside, Davis wishes to find someone who can understand him, but since Davis barely understands himself, it probably will never happen.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Davis was born into a secret military operation known as "Project Gilgamesh". As it is aptly named, the project was supposed to create the ultimate soldiers. Davis was one of 150 babies injected with a series of super-steriods and serums while in the womb. Out of the 150 children, Davis was the only one not stillborn. From the time he could stand, Davis was tested constantly. Taught every fighting style they could think of, trained with every weapon they could find, Davis proved to be a most useful asset for the military. They learned that Davis was a freak accident, and that there was no way to duplicate the results. The one mistake that the military made was believing that they could maintain and control Davis. Davis was, unfortunately, a free spirit. At age fifteen, Davis escaped the military base, killing thirty-seven soldiers and two geneticists in the process. After four years of trying to capture him, the military decided that Davis had killed enough of their men, and called off the search. Davis became a mercenary, as his abilities were perfectly suited for the work.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Davis' abilities and skills include: Enhanced strength, speed, agility, reflexes. Super-enhanced sense. Extreme Healing Factor/Regeneration. Mastery of all weapons and fighting styles. His weakness' include: An inability to hurt or kill canines, difficulty fighting girls, and a being a major target of the US military.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxCHRISTIAN L. FINNEGANxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C ExxxxKryptonian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L ExxxxVillain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxSo Easy When You're Evil // Voltaire
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian has always been intelligent, albeit maybe a little too intelligent. If you could imagine the god complex of someone who was smarter than his parents when he was still in diapers, that'd be close. But even that's just not enough. Christian had the good fortune to be blessed with knowledge of his birthplace, as well as the knowledge of his ancestors. And to say that it hasn't given him a slightly twisted point of view is an understatement. Christian truly believes that he is destined to bring Earth to it's utopian stage, and that one day everyone on Earth will adore him. And that is surprisingly not that far from the truth, though what he plans and what the people see are two entirely different things.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian was the luckier of the two sons of Jer-el in that his adopted home was that of great wealth. And throughout his younger years, he seemed like an average child. This was, however, a farce. Christian was far more intelligent than either of his parents realized. Once he was placed in an academic setting, this became more apparent. Christian understood things that baffled even the most advanced minds of Earth, and became an extremely famous young lad. This, bolstered by his families immense wealth, only made him more of a socialite. He was kind, polite, and every leap he made seemed to be for the benefit of mankind. And it only seemed natural that, after the "mysterious" deaths of his parents, he should inherit the company they'd built. All of this, by the age of Ten.
Now in control of Finnegan International, Christian would go on to showcase his skills as a business man. And wouldn't you know it, he was a natural at that as well. Christian was equally polite as he was ruthless, simply cocking his now trademarked smile and signing away business after business. His company was often compared to a snake, an ever consuming beast that devoured other lesser corporations like McDonalds and WalMart. If the term "Too big to fail" could apply to businesses like those, then Finnegan International was simply omnipotent. Now leaving his Seventeenth year and preparing for his Eighteenth birthday, Christian has big plans for this world, and everyone in it. Big, big plans.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian possesses all the powers that a Kryptonian would have when exposed to a yellow sun, as well as all the weaknesses. Along with this, Christian possesses a massive intellect, and tends to inwardly look down on people.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baka-Slash-Chibi12  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers