Welcome to Gaia! ::

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Back to Guilds

Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Japanese language
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I wrote my first...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 am
I wrote my first set of kanji. It was all on on Paint.NET file. If this is the right forum, can someone here tell me if I did it right? It's supposed to be the kanji for numbers 1-5.

User Image

Ok, I fixed it. I'm sorry for the size. I did this on the computer because I couldn't find a good piece of paper that wasn't drooled on... *Glares at the dog*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 pm
well. I think it best to look at the kanji section in this guild I was able to find the section for the Japanese lessons  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

RavenDarknessAtarashi

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:37 am
You should try actual calligraphy ink pens and use vintage paper! That's how I learned and now me is perfect at it! ^0^ I was born Japanese and in Japan and moved to America before I could perfect and hone mah skills and stuffs but believe me it may cost a lil coin and some yen but you gotta plz believe me it's TOTALLY like 100% worth it believe me!!! ^__^ <3 PLUS: As many teachers have told meh writing our your notes by hand helps you memorize especially if you repeat lots and lots! That way it becomes like all naturel and will be easy for you and it works like a charm that way! Practice makes perfect and it like does ya wonders~! ^w^ <3  
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games