Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Olld Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:08 am
User Image
Spinar "Siku" - The Y2 Frost Demon

gaia_diamond About gaia_diamond
Spinar is an arrogant con-artist who loves to charm his way through life as a one-man show. He loves card games, casketball and has an interest in ToTing and battle.

gaia_diamond Relationship Status gaia_diamond
Currently dating Rosmiera Vaughn.

gaia_diamond Looking for gaia_diamond
Friends - Sure, but you should know he will use them, a lot.

Sucker- Yes please...even if it makes you an enemy!

Enemies - Because we all need those people we can't stand!

Hunters & Ponys - Only battles because...he hates you 8*D

[ x ] Journal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 am
User Image
Tavi - The Y2 Kitsune Demon

gaia_kittenstar About gaia_kittenstar
A little kitsune with big dreams! He's currently fixed on starting up TAMC a club he formed. He's all over the map as far things he enjoys, he loves meeting new creeple so if you can get past his text talk its on!

gaia_kittenstar Relationship Status gaia_kittenstar

Taken

gaia_kittenstar Looking for gaia_kittenstar

Friends: Love'em can't get enough!

Hunters & Ponys - He's never meet a hunter, so YOU will form his opinion of the 'race.' Ponies he loves you, he likes to bug you...and wants to ride on those wings

Classes

Adventures / Spars

[ x ] Journal

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am
User Image
Zaire - The Y2 Mahamba Monster

gaia_diamond About gaia_diamond
Two words - "Lazy Mooch."

gaia_diamond Relationship Status gaia_diamond
Currently dating Jory

gaia_diamond Looking for gaia_diamond
Friends - Sure, just be aware of his flip-flop personality.

Enemies - Sure, but...he's likely to forget about you in under a day and why your mad..

Minis - He eats them....so....yes.

Hunters & Ponys - Why not? He's ...though he might try to eat you.

[ x ] Journal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image
Lute- The Y1 Satyr Monster

Lute is a shy little monster in need of guidance and a backbone....care to help?

Shes into fashion, currently working on making cute shoes for creatures with hooves - ie her twitter name fashionhooves.

She likes to read and study as well so could be helping your student with school work!

Dating Ayane.

Anything really ....

Anything....

[ x ] Journal

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image

Lilac Larkspur / Cain Roy- The Moon / Life Trainee

Lilac is a nervous ball of energy.
Cain is a grouchy little punk....

Single. Romance - it's a bit early for this but she's a young adult so if she likes someone via rp - there is always a chance for flirting ( She is bisexual.)

Cain is single, like Lilac things pretty much depend on rp for him to go places. He's not sure of his own 'interest' though honestly relationships seem to be the furthest thing on his mind.

Mooonies unite - she needs to meet more moon division peoples
Training
Spars

Cain needs guidance in the life division.
Spars are welcome!
Training things welcome!
Meet and greets - sure!

[ x ] Journal Lilac

[ x ] Journal Cain

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 pm
I'm interested in RP with Spinar. Nanao could definitely be suckered into something. Are there certain things he likes taking or does he not care?  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:32 pm
Tenko72
I'm interested in RP with Spinar. Nanao could definitely be suckered into something. Are there certain things he likes taking or does he not care?

Yaay. I'm kind of slow with tags right now, but I'd love that ! o u o He pretty much just takes whatever looks good to him, be it food or something shiny lol LEVERAGE IS LEVERAGE. Hehe.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 pm
RadioactiveDelight

Piper/Tavi exploring them some campus things? Or they can spar, Piper loves doing her some exercise things. ouo  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:49 pm
Ol-j-man

Piper/Tavi exploring them some campus things? Or they can spar, Piper loves doing her some exercise things. ouo

I love the name Piper just an FYI. But sounds fun! Both actually which makes it hard. Uh uh uh... Exploring campus, could end up in the gym annnd lead into later sparing? v u v a y/n ?  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 pm
RadioactiveDelight

*^*/// Ty! I can already tell Tavi will be too presh to look at when his art comes as well~

Actually, I remember Tavi's thingie is lightning, which is an element she has problems really grasping! They could meet while Piper's trying to do it and go from there? Idk if Tavi would bother trying to teach her, but she'd pester him once she learns about the affinity. And also kittypets ~=w= AND THEN BATTLEEEE to see if she's getting better at it or something? Or just because exercise wheee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:14 pm
Ol-j-man

*U * Yes I have all the excitement to see Kuro's work with him. Yup, lighting and fire! Lol shes so energetic. I like that idea though cause he'd totally be up for helping her, or at least trying cause don't you know he's totally cool now that someone wants his help. Not the pets that reeled him in at all. Nope nope. Exercise and practice to get better says wise teacher-san Tavi. *killed*

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm
RadioactiveDelight

OHAY SUP

So I've got Ren for being a cuddle whore + he owns the Scario Kart Club, which will be doing several fun activities soon! : DD He's also a Y3, so he's good for being a mentor-ish to younger students. C:

I also have Sparrow, if you want someone a bit less derpy than Ren, and then I have Xavier, who is also a Y1 and could use some more friends o u o <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm
Yes, Swami, you are . . . what's the equivalent of "cool" for lightning? Electrifying! 8D Would you like to start, or should I? I don't mind doing so, but I'm gonna be a bit since I'm working on a paper.

xRadioactiveDelight

kuro u butt we could do this three way sometime y/y because don't you know that the bird is the word

well and kitsus too

xkurotomato

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm
kurotomato
Hey thur. Oh Ren. .. Spinar says to run the other way now. 8*D UNFORGIVING FOR FOXFIRE ACCIDENT FOREVER.

I feel like Tavi and Xavier could get into some very interesting situations. Plus Tavi's not afraid of approaching the weird guy and provoking him till friendship prevails. oryouknowthrowingatantrumattheguy. Random run in, y/n ? Or perhaps Tavi is chasing Mocha and ends up at Xavier.

*U * Cluuuub. What could be better than a cuddly mentor, yannobesideshisgfisawerewolfandwouldterrifyTaviuntilheovercamethewholenotalldogtypesarebadsyndrome. Tavi and Ren should must meet up. You know cuddle, hang out, swing off of Ren's tail. Go for rides on his back *killed*

Sparrow. Is so pretty. But idk what they would dooo *sobs*

Ol-j-man

Electrifying! For 9000 points! Though I'm taking half those points back for making me think of a very annoying Grease song. Caaaaause the power your supplying its ELECTRIFYING ! No. ok.

If we are going the running into her practicing route then you should start so I don't donk up the meeting place lol. No worries I have all day n v n b

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm
ol-j-man

o so u want 2 do a threeway with me i c i c

RadioactiveDelight

REN STILL SAYS IT WASN'T HIS FAULT OK IT WAS MALCOM'S

Oooh yes I'd love to see some Tavi/Xavier stuff, he's pretty much a total awkward duck, I'd love someone who isn't hesitant about approaching him, since he can be a little hard to approach ; u ;

AND YES yes I approve of all Ren + Tavi interactions ok and he totes needs to meet LW and yes yes she would hug him and squeeze him and traumatize him and asdlfms tavi pls

and he is ok with tail swinging

IDK EITHER SOB SPARROW IS JUST A DERP

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas