Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Frozen: Strangers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:44 pm
Teagan Adelaide Stevens
User Image
Today you are you. That is truer than true! There is no one alive, who is youer than you!

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Teagan Adelaide Stevens but I prefer to go by Tee, Annie
I took my first breath on June 23rd and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 23 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Spirited Female
Don't be surprised if you find me being Teagan is a rather interesting character, that's for sure! Though, she has two sides to her personality. One for her students and job. Then the one when she is around her friends, family and people her age.

So, let's start off with her professional side. When she is at school, she is calm and down to Earth. She is like a friend to most of her kids and is always busy. From after school teaching to grading papers and helping with different clubs. She tries to be involved in everything and help out as much as can. Her favorite fundraiser is when her school's FFA chapter sells donuts! She is right on top of that! Chocolate covered donuts all the freaking way! While she likes to have fun with her students, Teagan is rather strict with them. Especially those students of hers who, no matter how much she stresses it, don't understand how important it is to try in school. That bothers her and the red-head finds herself lecturing those students quite a lot after classes and school. She only wants the best for students and tries her hardest to make school as fun as possible for them. The woman feels as long as school is fun, kids do better and find it easier to stay in.

Now, Teagan is almost completely different outside of school when she is being casual. From her hyper tendencies to her random mood swings. Overall, she is a very outgoing and bubbly person with her own little piece of spunk. She can be sarcastic but never means it in a rude way. Well, most of the time she doesn't! Her energy level is high and she finds the littlest things making her hyper and laugh. Her spirit is good and it's hard for her be mad at someone for a long time. The woman never really gets mad, more like annoyed and you just need to let her simmer down before you try to talk to her again. Well she is hyper, she is mature. And nothing ticks her off more than immature people. Especially adults. To her, by the time you hit high school you should have grown up. She had those days sometimes where she just doesn't want to deal with anyone and that causes her to be be annoyed easily. People often make fun of her for being extremely clumsy. Being clumsy was how she broke all five of her fingers on her right hand, as stated before!

Overall, she cares for the other people with all her heart. She is a very spirited person with an open mind and crazy personality. Her mind is constantly running and sometimes she loses track of herself. She believes people can change with all of her heart. Teagan's heart is forgiving and loving. A lot of times, she says the strangest things and is pretty much as random as it comes. She acts on impulse and can be unintentionally violent.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. While her older twin brothers were becoming doctors, 14 Teagan was just entering high school. Being part of a competitive family, she was in advanced classes and was determined to be number one in her class. It doesn't sound like her but she used to have glasses and braces. She was uptight and was determined to be better than everyone and had it in her mind set that she was. Nothing could get her mind off of school, school, and more school. Though, sophomore year her friend convinced her to join the speech and acting team at their school. It was hard for her to tell her parents she had decided to accept the offer. Why? Well, they saw clubs as pointless. That they wouldn't help do anything but distract her from her school work. She proved them wrong and kept up with her grades, while even joining a few more clubs over the next three years. Come the time for her to graduate, it was also hard for her to tell her parents what she decided about her future. They wanted their dear daughter, Taegan to be a lawyer or someone in politics. That wasn't up her alley, though! She had become too much of an artistic, free spirit to really care about things such as that. When she finally went off to school at Harvard, she told her two parents that she had decided to become a history teacher. Of course, they were mad because it wasn't a super high paying job. Eventually, they accepted the fact and Teagan went through college freely, slipping in a few art classes along the way.

While Teagan sees her life, good and bad, in a good light, there is one thing she wishes she could have prevented from happening. It all started with a car and a couple back roads. The red head and her best friend were driving down the country roads at midnight one Saturday night. They were going over to her best friend's house from a birthday party that one of their close friends were throwing at an old barn. They had blast! With their music on max and crazy singing, they didn't even realize that a stop sign had been knocked down on two parts of the intersection they were going across. It so happened that a truck was passing by the other side at the same time. He plowed straight into the drivers side of the car, flipping it four times till it finally stopped in a corn field. Teagan got by with a few broken ribs and a concusion while her best friend lost her life before they even go to the hospital. It broke the girl's heart. That was the day she vowed to be a teacher, in hopes to help young teens. From drugs to simply trying to make them pay attention and make something of themselves, she wanted to make a difference in their lives.

Even though she had to experience that, she often tries to imagine her life without the accident. Teagan feels as if she wouldn't have been able to stand up to her parents. She wouldn't be doing what she loves. As bad as it sounds that something like that had to happen to make her open her eyes, that was how it had to happen. So, sometimes she is grateful for it but wishes her best friend were still on the Earth. They could've done so many things together. But, to Teagan, they still do. She feels like her best friend is always there with her, watching from the clouds above. It warms her heart to think that way.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Fun Fact! She has broken all the fingers on her right hand. So she can bend them in funny ways.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Ferrets
☆ Origami
☆ Cheesy Love Stories

My Dislikes

✘ Pessimistic People
✘ 'Party Animals'
✘ Druggie Students who don't care about heir lives.

My Theme Song

☆ Nolita Fairytale - Vanessa Carlton

I have my eye on...

☆ Shhh, Secrets Can Make Friends.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Random Lullaby

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm
Felica Aurora Johnson
User Image
“The best things in life make you sweaty.”
― Edgar Allan Poe

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Felica Aurora Johnson but I prefer to go by Fae
I took my first breath on November 22 and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out Twenty onecandles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female
Don't be surprised if you find me being strict at work though of course I can be a little flirty. I would advice not to get your hopes up. If you have no use to me don't even bother speaking to me. I don't have time to waste on fools that only want to have a tussle in the sheets. Obviously if you cant tell I speak my mind though why would I even bother talking to you. So I've been called mysterious since I hardly talk and just ignore others so I can do what I need to do.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up in an environment if you weren't helpful stay out of the way. My mother was a therapist that preferred work over being a house wife and my father is the dean of a university that also preferred work then a home life. Each were the top of their class and always maintained themselves to get to a higher living. Why did they marry and have a child. Who knows I believe I was a mistake but I'm here and living. Being raised with though babysitters that only wanted money I grew up depending on myself early than other children except I had a higher living.
When time came I want to an all-girls boarding school in 6th grade. During summer I went to camp so I hardly saw my parents. I maintained my grades so I wouldn't be bothered by them and so they wouldn't have to yell at me. During those times I never experienced a relationship with a boy since I was never in an environment that had them. Though during school and camp girls would take about them and I would learn through their experience.
After high school went to woman's university to work on a degree for English and got a job at a library through my father. Through work I began to interact with the male species. From all the intel about them it was amazing easy to manipulate them. Plus all the books on studies on them helped as well.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I'm a romance novelist. Did I mention that I'm on the best sellers list?

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Reading
☆ Writing
☆ Using her knowledge

My Dislikes

✘ Being wrong
✘ Darkness
✘ Thunder

My Theme Song

☆ Rock star - Prima J

I have my eye on...

☆ do you really think I have time for that?

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Deathangelle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 am
Yuki Onna Hanna
User Image
The snow is so beautiful. Just don't mistaken how deadly it can be too.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Yuki Onna Hanna but I prefer to go by Yuki
I took my first breath on December, 23 and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 21
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a girl
Don't be surprised if you find me being quiet and kind. I'm not very what people say 'ballsy' or have backbone. I'm more of a peacemaker than a fighter. The only time that I will probably stand up for myself is when I know that deep down that it's the right thing to do. I always try to do the right thing, but sometimes, I can be a bit clumsy... To the point where I trip over my own two feet. When I get hurt like fall, or trip going up the steps, I will laugh to let others know that I'm okay, or giggle and say that I'm okay. I'm laughing at myself because how clumsy I can get.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I guess it will have to go all the way back to almost twenty five years ago. My mother was visiting Japan and had met a Museum of Mythology and Arts of Japan Director. He was my father. The more Mythology stories my father had told more, the more she loved the country, mythology and my father and his past bloodlines. Apparently, he was supposed to be the descendant of the Urban Legend, Yuki Onna, Woman of the Snow. A snow witch some would like to say. When she shared her knowledge about Japanese culture and American culture, he became more interested in the hippy American woman. He showed her around as much of the Country he could before her day to go back to America. She fell in love with the Country, traditional Culture and my Father, Sako. The day she was supposed to go back, he asked her to stay a little longer. She agreed. Later, after staying a few months. She eventually moved in with Sako. Emily and Sako couldn't be any happier. They eventually got married and then I came along shortly after. I was born pale and hair white as snow. Sako and Emily completely believed that Sako's believed ancestor, Yuki Onna, had blessed me with the snow. That and the fact that it was the very first day of Winter. My parents raised me the best they could, sent me to good schools and always told me to be myself no matter what. I've always drew pictures very well since I was in second grade. Being the half Japanese OCD child I was, I kept practicing until I was happy with at least with one picture. One picture to be proud of. Once I made that picture, someone would make a better picture. Then I would keep going and going and going until I got better. My parents were proud of my talent, but I wasn't. I needed to perfect it. So I had asked my parents if they could enlist me in art Academy in America. I could stay with my mothers Grandparents while I attended school. When I got the acceptance letter, I had made Dean's List. My father was so proud, he was more proud than Chen's family oldest son got accepted into the Doctors academy. Needless to say, my parents went over there and gloated about the Dean's list, dancing around and flipping them off. My parents are dorks... But, I wouldn't want it any other way. I got off the flight to America. The snow was so heavy here. Was it normal? I got on my next plane to get to Utah, where my Grandparents were. I was excited to see them again. It's been a few months.

I sat down in the middle row since I was scared of heights. My mom always told me, out of sight, out of mind. It always worked when I was up high. Our plan had gotten T boned. So many people died, but myself and a few other people had survived. I managed to be able to have my bag with me, but the rest was gone, just like everyone elses. We have found a log cabin. A vacation home? In the middle of the woods? It was odd, but whatever could keep us warm and safe from the storm. I feel like a child sometimes because I wish I had my ancestors powers to calm the storm and ease down the snow so that way we will have a change to live. Oh, Great great Grandma Yuki Onna, please watch over us!

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I love to draw all the time. It keeps me occupied and actually helps with Cabin Fever. When it stops snowing and the sun is out for a short time, I like to go out and try to scavenge for food while dancing and playing in the snow.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Drawing
☆ Colors
☆ Getting out

My Dislikes

✘ Really Scary stories
✘ Heights
✘ Complete Darkness

My Theme Song

Ice Queen-Within Temptation

I have my eye on...

☆My word is as quiet as the snow falling.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Countess Scarlet

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 pm
Maxwell Ian Greenfield
User Image
“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Maxwell Ian Greenfield but I prefer to go by Max
I took my first breath on January, 28th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 25 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Guy
Don't be surprised if you find me being Cocky, arrogant, or full of himself. Pick your phrase they all explain me pretty well. Never really been a team player or a follower, I’m simply a leader and a good one at that. I’m a rather confident person and as such I like a challenge. Be that in my studies, or in my love life. The thrill of convincing a girl to fall for me is so much fun. Some may call me player, I find that offensive I’m no player. I am a Master.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I came from a pretty well off family; I liked being the center of attention so I was in every sport and got good grades on top of that. I soon realized that I needed a challenge and so I took more advanced classes and soon decided to follow in my Father’s footsteps and become a Lawyer. But I’m taking it one further I plan on becoming Senator soon after. Politics, that is where my passion is. After completing my Bachelors I easily made it into Harvard for Law School. I soon became known as the guy on campus that knew every girl. Though I only went after those that were intelligent and a challenge. Otherwise where would the fun be?
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I may try and put this persona that says ‘I don’t care about women’ But that’s not true. I just want a woman that challenges me and pushes me to be better than I am. I do care; I just can’t let them know it.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Debating
☆ Traveling
☆ Politics

My Dislikes

✘ Being Wrong
✘ Small Towns
✘ Being told what to do

My Theme Song

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

I have my eye on...

☆ Felica looks pretty okay.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm
David Luke Erikson
User Image
“A jackass can kick a barn down, but it takes a carpenter to build one”

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is David Luke Erikson but I prefer to go by Dave
I took my first breath on September, 6th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 24 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male
Don't be surprised if you find me being I'm a pretty okay guy. I'm human so I got a bit of a temper, though the thing I can't stomach is when people start attacking others. Been in a few fights then again who hasn't? I like to keep my thoughts to myself unless absolutely necessary. Growing up the way I did I don't really open up emotionally to to others very well. I'm what you'd call an observer, I like watching people and listening. Most of the time they have some pretty interesting stories to tell you if you listen.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I've done pretty well form myself all things considered. I've lived in my small hometown for most my life. My mom left my dad taking my little brother with her. I was raised by my dad, though it wasn't bad as you might think. He took me on his job sights after school and I learned my trade at a young age. I've always liked building things and working with my hands. It didn't take a genius to figure out which job I'd fall into. I was my Dad's best friend, and his designated driver. He was a bit of a drunk but he was never cruel. He did the best he could on his own. We are kind of close, though emotions aren't something we discuss with each other.
I finished high school and went full time into contracting work. Met a girl, we moved in together I proposed. But she said no, and left. After that I stuck around town, finally I couldn't take the knowing stares. Guess I know why my Dad drank all those years, now. I like my bourbon, but the only place I get drunk is at home. So I took this job out of town and so now I'm on a plane. Sure hope when I land I can forget about everything for a bit.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah My favorite thing to build is anything out of wood. Rocking chairs are my specialty though. My guilty pleasure is dime store novels.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Dime store novels
☆ Bourbon
☆ Building things

My Dislikes

✘ Whiny people
✘ Being Alone
✘ Sitting still

My Theme Song

TOBY KEITH - Hope On The Rocks

I have my eye on...

☆ I'm not quite ready to open up THAT box yet.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: NoSmokingPeriod

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 pm
Serena Mayes Harvey
User Image
"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Serena Mayes Harvey but I prefer to go by Bambi, or Harvey
I took my first breath on December, 10th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 19 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female
Don't be surprised if you find me being a quiet person. I don't hold my trust with a lot of people, especially men, so be grateful if you do have my trust. My father, being a womanizer, I can't stand arrogant, hot headed men, who think they're all that.
Even though I do want to be a singer, I have major stage fright, and I'm pretty shy. Sure, around my friends I'm outgoing and fun loving, but with a bunch of people I don't know, I'm a major wallflower. I don't got to college parties, hook up with guys, drink, or do drugs. I'm intelligent, so using the phrase 'dumb blonde' won't work well with me. I am cheerful most of the time, unless something swings me off my mood, like stupid guys. I'm kind to most people except the male variety, there I hold a cold outlook towards. I'm curious, and can put myself in trouble in a moments notice because of my curiosity, although I do try and stay out of trouble and drama.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I lived with both my parents until I was ten, that's when they got a divorce. My mother was a music teacher, and my father was a doctor. They both grew up in England, that's where I was born and raised also. The reason for their divorce? Well my father was a major womanizer, and my mother was way to good for him. Period. End of story. Although my father claims he loves my mother and I, my mother is already remarried and pregnant with another child. As for my opinion of my father? He is a no good, low life, who never deserved my mother. After that, I stayed with my mother, only going to my father's house on weekends because the court ordered of him to have partial custody. I absolutely hate it there. One time, when I was 11, he fed me rabbit. I had no idea what it was, but when he explained it to me, I was in tears. Little did he know, I had a pet, floppy eared bunny named Princess at my mother's house. Which gave me more of a reason to hate my father, and become a strict vegetarian.
What am I doing with my life now? I go to a fine arts college, one of the best. I hope to be a singer when I grow up, even though I have terrible stage fright. I can't perform in front of people, period. I tense up, shake, and feel like I'm going to cry. So I'm trying to get better, little by little. I earn my keep by teaching music lessons to smaller children. It's usually a one on one lesson, so I don't have stage fright around them. It's a nice job, pays enough for me to get by through college at least.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I get called Bambi because I'm innocent, that's what my friends call me anyways. Yes, I'm still a virgin. I haven't even kissed a boy. I'm absolutely terrified of thunderstorms. I tense up, and sometimes, even start crying. I can't stand the sight of blood, I sometimes pass out. Also, I love to play the guitar. I got my first guitar when I was 7, and I have been playing guitar ever sense. In fact, I will play any instrument I can get a hold of.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Music
☆ Sweets
☆ Quiet days

My Dislikes

✘ Womanizers
✘ Drama
✘ Thunderstorms

My Theme Song

Emma Wallace - I Dont Like You Either

I have my eye on...

☆ Pass

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: SmilesWithHiim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm
Alcide Louie Chevalier
User Image
To me a cigarette is the best therapist.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Alcide Louie Chevalier but I prefer to go by Al or Lou
I took my first breath on March, 7th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male
Don't be surprised if you find me being In a word, brash. I've never been one to hide. If I feel a certain way you'll know. Living with 3 brothers you learn to stand up for yourself. It's a lesson I've perfected. So when people try to push my opinion a certain way I react strongly.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born across the pond, in France. My mother and Father raised me along with my 3 brothers. We lived in a small town seeing as my parents were farmers. With four boys It's a wonder the old farm is still standing. My brothers had a green thumb. And while I could grow some things I longed for something more. So I went through school and became an ER Nurse. I love the excitement of my job, you never know what's coming in next. I miss living in a small town so last year I took a month off to be with my family. My Mother fell ill while I was home and passed away. Our Father couldn't take it and shortly after he passed away as well, he always did have a bad heart. My brothers took over the farm. I couldn't stay long so I left to go to a hospital far from home. I wish I had stayed now.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Always been one to make my own things, so my cigarettes are handmade.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Smoking
☆ Rock Climbing
☆ Reading

My Dislikes

✘ Judgmental people
✘ The Ocean
✘ Spiders

My Theme Song

☆ Angel with a Shotgun * The Cab

I have my eye on...

☆ If I can think of something else besides the freezing temperature I'll get back to you on that.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: GrayEnvy

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:27 am
Diedrich Leo Richards
User Image
If you stay quiet, you can hear the world. Don't let the world hear you. You never know what you don't want them to hear.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Diedrich Leo Richards but I prefer to go by Diedrich or Richard
I took my first breath on November, 1st and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 24 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a male
Don't be surprised if you find me being a little anti social. I tend to be quiet and some what sullen. I'm a serious man, especially when I'm out hunting. I must be quiet and I don't like going hunting with anyone else. You must be quiet while hunting to begin with. But when you're hunting in the snow, you cannot even breathe too loud. I will hang around with the group, but I prefer to be out hunting, away from the noise.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up in the neck of the woods, yes, hillbilly as you might say. Ever since I was eight, I've gone hunting with my Pa. Mom and Joey, my little sister, stayed home and fed the animals and cooked the meals. They occasionally would join in the hunt too. We never hunt for game, only food and we used everything; from bone to fur. My style was a bit different from the families, but they still loved me. My Ma got sick one year and died, leaving Joe and the family behind. My Pa was getting older and old injuries were catching up to him. So hunting was my job as Pa watched Joey and taught he what she needed to know when school wasn't being cooperative. Years had gone by and Joey was now in college, studying medicines in the town we live in so she lives with Pa, taking care of him. I was on my way to a hunting championship to earn my family some money. To help with bills and Joey through college. I've noticed that the deer and other animals have been a bit large and packing in more fat than usual... something doesn't feel right... I went on the plane to get to the championship and then... black... I woke up to a few survivors and the snow... so much snow. Thankfully we have stumbled upon a cabin. I will be hunting for the group. It helps me get away from the noise and people.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I always have a knife on me and the subject of parents are a bit touchy. When I hunt, I dont let the animals suffer. I kill them instantly so they won't suffer.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Hunting
☆ Animals
☆ Reading

My Dislikes

✘ Noise
✘ Know it alls
✘ suffering

My Theme Song

☆ Hunter's Kiss- Rasputina

I have my eye on...

☆ ......I cannot say. It starts with a T...

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Countess Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm
Eric Alexander Torretto
User Image
"Sometimes...the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Eric Alexander Torretto but I prefer to go by Eric
I took my first breath on October 17th and the last time I celebrated I had to blow out 25 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Gentlemen
Don't be surprised if you find me being nurturing. I try to set a good example for my children, and generations to come. I believe in respecting others, especially elders, as a form of maturity. Politeness and kindness is a virtue. I tend to make the best out of the life I am given. Life is so fragile, it would be a shame to waste it. I use to be a bit sinister, but upon creating my family, those days are long gone. I am easy to talk to, and easily relatable. A lot has happened in my life, so when I give advice, typically I speak from experience. I try to be a good man. Strength and courage is all it takes.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I use to be one of the best dealers in the country, making unrealisic amounts of money in grotesquely short periods of time. That is until I met the woman whom I would later take to be my wife. We dated for a long time, and she ended up pregnant. I halted all activity, and dropped out of the game. All on good terms mind you. I have so much cash put away that neither of us had to work, but we did for the sake of our sanity. My little boy, Godric, was a spitting image of me! He had my personality as well. A few years passed and we decided on another, my little girl, Callie. It was shortly after her birth that my wife and I began to...disagree. We had married and had Godric at age 17 and it had been four years. The details are rather personal and grim so I'd rather not discuss it. She took both my kids from me for a time, but ended up on the boozy side of life. This led to her popping pills and God knows what else. I had moved, and took up a job as a traveling photographer. I work for a magaziene and get paid big time to photograph different locations. Upon hearing the news of my ex wife's overdose and death, the proper authority managed to get ahold of me and issued both Godric and Callie to me.

Now they both go with me on my travels and I couldn't be happier. They love seeing new places and meeting new people with me. Godric is eight and Callie just turned six. We just boarded a plane on our way to the next location.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I tend to keep certain walls up. Sometimes from women, other times to protect my children. I'd do anything for them. Anything.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ The Mountains
☆ Making New Memories
☆ Spending Time With My Kids

My Dislikes

✘ Airport Luggage Check
✘ People Who Don't Try Enjoying Life
✘ Negativity

My Theme Song

☆ Jump Rope by Blue October

I have my eye on...

☆ No one specifically. I tend to focus too much on my children's needs.

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Lynzi_Infamous

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm
Mariah Melodie DeAngelo
User Image
"Smile some! It throws them off of what you are really thinking..."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Mariah Melodie DeAngelo but I prefer to go by Mariah
I took my first breath on March 22nd and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 23 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Lady
Don't be surprised if you find me being Happy. I tend to hide my emotions because I dislike being judged. I have a lot going on in this mind of mine and sometimes I handle it in a manner that most would deem...unorthodox. I am who I am. Open your mind before your mouth! I am open minded and free spirited but I can get a bit moody. I like to make friends but that is hard for me to accomplish sometimes. I try to be outgoing but I never know what to say.I am a good friend when given the chance...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I had a normal upbringing. Raised by my grandmother. I don't like talking about my parents so we will just avoid that subject. I graduated finnishing school and I am now attending a university, majoring in fashion design, and modeling. I was offered a modeling gig by some fancy company, so now I am flying to yet another agency location so they can use me as their main model. It is simple work. Sit or stand as directed and smile. Look brooding, curious, sad, intrigued, so on and so fourth, whatever the case may be. Hence why I am on the plane.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have a history with depression and anxiety. It has ruined all of my relationships, not that I have had many, and pretty much scarred me in the romance department. Guys don't like it when they have to comfort you for no reason, or deal with you crying in the middle of the night over something you can't bring yourself to talk about. I try to be happy so I don't burden others, I really try, but sometimes....

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Dark Chocolate
☆ Reading
☆ Dancing

My Dislikes

✘ Bullemic/Anorexic Models
✘ Attention Whores
✘ Judgemental People

My Theme Song

☆ White Horse by Taylor Swift

I have my eye on...

☆ I think there are several attractive men on this plane, but I could never initiate a conversation...

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Lynzi_Infamous

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff