View Results

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So today i just bought Castlevania Lords of Shadow and preordered Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag. I am excited for both of them. I am a Die-Hard AC fan and a newer fan of Castlevania.

What are your thoughts on the game series?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 pm
Lords of shadow is a really fun hack and slash game just like DMC, Splatterhouse, etc.

Do you honestly like AC3?
That game was terrible...  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Program_Virus
Lords of shadow is a really fun hack and slash game just like DMC, Splatterhouse, etc.

Yes, AC3 lacks something but nonetheless, i enjoyed myself playing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm
911child
Program_Virus

I mean, I took me six hours of gameplay just to be the main character...
I just hated it. I literally turn off my xbox and throw the game out the window...
I feel that the series dead after AC2  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 pm
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

I just hated it. I literally turn off my xbox and throw the game out the window...

I disagree, I was busy with all the little side quests. Also, i feel that AC:R and AC:B were one of the two best games in the series. AC:B introduces recruiting assassin's that will help you take out enemies and just allows you to stay hidden while enemies fall. With AC:R I feel they improved the execution command allowing you to kill more efficiently and the hook blade is just a nice touch. With AC3, i like they added hiding in grass, whistling to get enemy attention, new weapons, and the bow and arrow for quiet dispatching. I dont know what AC3 lacked but i do feel it did lack something some what important. I hope with Black Flags, they fix it and make it a memorable game.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 pm
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

I disagree, I was busy with all the little side quests. Also, i feel that AC:R and AC:B were one of the two best games in the series. AC:B introduces recruiting assassin's that will help you take out enemies and just allows you to stay hidden while enemies fall. With AC:R I feel they improved the execution command allowing you to kill more efficiently and the hook blade is just a nice touch. With AC3, i like they added hiding in grass, whistling to get enemy attention, new weapons, and the bow and arrow for quiet dispatching. I dont know what AC3 lacked but i do feel it did lack something some what important. I hope with Black Flags, they fix it and make it a memorable game.

I honestly feel that those two games of this series are just $60 DLCS
I mean the only reason why those two games were made was because of the fact everyone love Ezio. I mean there was suppose a AC3 that was going to come out right after AC2 and it was suppose Conner but a Russian Assassin.  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 pm
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

I mean the only reason why those two games were made was because of the fact everyone love Ezio. I mean there was suppose a AC3 that was going to come out right after AC2 and it was suppose Conner but a Russian Assassin.

Ah, well seeing how they just jumped back a generation with AC4, they can still give us a Russian Assassin. Though i dont know any Major Events in Russia. Aside from Joseph Stalin and U.S.S.R as well as some troops (American i think) dying in Russia because they were ill prepared for the harsh winters. I suppose they could make an assassins creed around that. But i hope that they deliver a Japanese Assassin so we can go to Yonaguni.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

Ah, well seeing how they just jumped back a generation with AC4, they can still give us a Russian Assassin. Though i dont know any Major Events in Russia. Aside from Joseph Stalin and U.S.S.R as well as some troops (American i think) dying in Russia because they were ill prepared for the harsh winters. I suppose they could make an assassins creed around that. But i hope that they deliver a Japanese Assassin so we can go to Yonaguni.

this assassin got this own Comic series, but it ties into the main series so wtf? haha
This assassin was suppose to happen before Conner is what im saying.  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 pm
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

this assassin got this own Comic series, but it ties into the main series so wtf? haha

lol i know, i am saying they could always go back and add him in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

I guess, that just seems wierd  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:10 pm
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

I guess, that just seems weird  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:54 pm
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

It does, but that is what they are doing in AC4. They could pull it off, if they said that they were scanning the memories of the ancestors and they over looked one or something like that.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:17 pm
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

It does, but that is what they are doing in AC4. They could pull it off, if they said that they were scanning the memories of the ancestors and they over looked one or something like that.

I thought it was taking place after AC3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:35 pm
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

Nope, it will be during Haythem's fathers time. Haythem is Conner's dad.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 pm
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus
911child
Program_Virus

Nope, it will be during Haythem's fathers time. Haythem is Conner's dad.

I see. WEll that weird  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces