View Results

Mister Anonymoos

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:25 am
Why there no be pokemon thread? If anyone wants to set up an "official" Pokemon thread for the guild, I'd be more than glad to set up. I had an idea that goes somewhat like this

1) Intro
2) IV/EV training guide
3) Breeding guide
4)DWF guide
5) Competitive guide
6) etc etc etc+
But I don't wanna do it all myself xD

Anyways, let's discuss pokemanz here.
Btdubs. Is there any way to get notifications for guilds?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 am
There should always be a Pokemon thread! rofl

I dunno about the guides, though. There's plenty of sites to refer to for that. I mostly just like talking about whatever games I'm playing currently and Pokemon fanfics I read or write. A causal Pokemon gamer, I guess.

And I don't pick favorite gens. I love them all!

There aren't many notifications for guilds, unfortunately. Gaia still needs to do some work on the guild structures, which they say will come eventually. You should get notification of new posts on threads you start, being quoted, and what announcements the guild staff put out. But you might have already noticed the former. wink  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Mister Anonymoos

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:08 am
Ysavvryl
There should always be a Pokemon thread! rofl

I dunno about the guides, though. There's plenty of sites to refer to for that. I mostly just like talking about whatever games I'm playing currently and Pokemon fanfics I read or write. A causal Pokemon gamer, I guess.

And I don't pick favorite gens. I love them all!

There aren't many notifications for guilds, unfortunately. Gaia still needs to do some work on the guild structures, which they say will come eventually. You should get notification of new posts on threads you start, being quoted, and what announcements the guild staff put out. But you might have already noticed the former. wink

The post, yeah. But I figured since guilds aren't used as much, they'd at least notify you of a post in a guild forum you posted in. x:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm
There actually should be a pokemon thread. xD  

KRlEG

Newbie Noob

DarkMoonSlayer

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:04 am
(ノ ಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻
I am flipping all the tables.... my White 2 has been MURDERED! As in corrupt save file deletion ad having to start all over... right after i got Meloetta too! ; n;

Good bye 170+ hours of my life, good bye my lovely legendaries....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 am
DarkMoonSlayer
(ノ ಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻
I am flipping all the tables.... my White 2 has been MURDERED! As in corrupt save file deletion ad having to start all over... right after i got Meloetta too! ; n;

At least you still have your game. Recently I lost my black version and I have no idea how. It's nowhere inside my house, I looked literally everywhere. >< This is the first time I ever lost a pokemon game, and it was the only game I ever had Pokerus in.  

Verix Vortec

Lonely Citizen

DarkMoonSlayer

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 pm
Verix Vortec
DarkMoonSlayer
(ノ ಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

At least you still have your game. Recently I lost my black version and I have no idea how. It's nowhere inside my house, I looked literally everywhere. >< This is the first time I ever lost a pokemon game, and it was the only game I ever had Pokerus in.
Oh man that suuuuucks.

In other news I got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:27 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Verix Vortec
DarkMoonSlayer
(ノ ಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Oh man that suuuuucks.

In other news I got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity!

How is that game? I don't know anything about it as I don't usually pursue games of the Pokemon franchise outside of their flagship ones. The exceptions were the Stadium and Colosseum games.  

Verix Vortec

Lonely Citizen

DarkMoonSlayer

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 am
Verix Vortec
How is that game? I don't know anything about it as I don't usually pursue games of the Pokemon franchise outside of their flagship ones. The exceptions were the Stadium and Colosseum games.
IT IS GOOD! It's a little... lacking in plot line so far though.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:13 am
I guess THIS is the Pokemon thread, pretty much.

I'm not so keen on Pokemon anymore these days... I freakin' love the battle mechanics, I think it's by far the best part of the series, but Nintendo hasn't effectively highlighted it since the Stadium games (and I don't mean Colosseum or PBR either, though the former at least was decent for its own reasons).

Yeah, I think I'll just wait for Pokemon Online to just come out with the 6th Gen battle mechanics. Raising guys and worrying about EVs and IVs and such is just so tedious.

If Nintendo was smart, they'd create their own Pokemon battle simulator like PO and market THAT, and outlaw the current sims and whatnot. At least they could make some money off of THAT. (because you know that's what they're in it for)  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Sir Epic Tree

Salty Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:10 pm
I was really into IV breeding when I actually had the games to play, and I am gonna get back into it when the new ones come out.
As for competitive battling, those were usually pretty fun, I didn't do that as much as I IV bred, and EV trained though.  
Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games