9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:10 am
Name: Kiriko Takahama
Nickname: Kiri, Taka, Riko
Race: Human
Personality: She is a playful type of person who can be a bit of a pervert.
Bio: Kiriko was raised by her older sister who had to work a lot so Kiriko was mostly left alone at home all day. Her sister one day decided it was best to send her elsewhere since she couldn't afford to keep her and since she was never home. Kiri now lives in her own apartment alone and is currently looking for a roommate.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: seme
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:16 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Name:
Lilly Matsuri

Seme/Seke/Uke:
Seke

Sexual orientation:
Lesbian
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bio:
I was raised in an orphanage, but do not pity me. I was put in that home for the mere fact my mother and father "could not supply for all of us," or so that was the reason I was given since my adoptive parents never wished to discuss the real answer. I grew up uncaring of what really happened back then. Instead I looked towards the future, and the future, to find out later, was nothing of what I imagined. Every star that I wished upon. Every candle that I blew out on my birthday meant nothing when it came to the real world.

I grew up in a rather large city. Stars unseen to the naked eye. I finally found peace in working at a small little shop near a bar downtown. A little goth shop that sold rare items and collectibles. It certainly matched my dark personality to a tee, and since I didn't make friends in grade school I was alone to enjoy the things I enjoyed and not of what others enjoyed giving myself more freedom. I was also given the name Kuro Bani, Black Bunny, by the nice, young bartender that worked in the bar directly beside us. I occasionally stop in for a drink or two, but the reason I was called this was for my apparel. A black bunny hood attached to a dark cotton sweater. I must say, I do love the attention the name brings.

Oh, also...I do not have a thing for the bartender. He is a man...men and myself do not clash, thus the reason I am all for women. Don't get me wrong, men are lovely creatures, but they needn't be anything more then just friends. Mr. Yuiji, the bartender, knows this aspect of me very well and so he understands.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Dark, but all the more colorful once you get to know her. She has this cocky side where every once in awhile she believes she is queen of the world, but it quickly fades once she is set back in place. She is kind, forgiving, passionate, understanding. Can be playful when the time calls for it. She is also guilty of using fowl language which is something she naturally grew up with given her adoptive parents would fight constantly. Somewhat introverted as well. She has her shy spells when in contact with someone she likes or has a fondness of. Also very clingy, jealous when it comes to her lover.

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:01 am
xXblackbirdbabyXx

Sorry about the late response, my internet shut down last night for some reason but it is back up now. Anyways, your character looks like she would be a good fit for Kiriko so accepted!

Now I thought I had made a topic for it when I made her profile but I guess I didn't since I couldn't find it, so I made one for the RP, here is the link to it. The Roomie  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games