Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ℛε∂ ℰұεʂ αηɗ Щჩɪʈε Șηøω {1x1 O//A}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:04 pm
ℜ ҽ ɗ Eyes and Щ ჩ ɪ ʈ ҽ Snow

"Beware of the wolves in the woods..."

☽▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☾

Щolves have always fascinated _______. But his fascination really took off when he first found her. She was a female wolf, with fur as white as snow, and eyes a reddish hue. When he first spotted her, her fur was covered in blood and she was barely clinging to consciousness. _______, eight years old then, threw all caution to the wind. He ran inside to get a towel to press up to the horrific gash on her shoulder, and she allowed him to aid her. He left again to get another towel, but when he returned, the wolf was gone.

ᕮight years later, and the wolf, his wolf, still comes around. Whenever he hears the fence rattle, _______ knows that she has arrived. _______, who is quite artistic, began to sketch and paint his wolf every time he saw her. _______ struggles in school, and is constantly bullied. He's quiet and timid, and his parents worry that his fascination with this supposed white wolf has become an obsession. His parents deny her existence, saying that wolves would never come so close to humans. But _______ knows she's real. So one day in the winter, hearing the familiar rattle of a chainlink fence, he hurries outside, hoping to see his wolf. He did not expect to find a girl instead...

βut there's even more trouble brewing. The wolves are being hunted illegally. With the death of the pack leader, a rebel is stirring up problems within the pack. And if _______ finds out that his wolf is technically not a wolf at all, he'll become involved in a much bigger mess than he ever could've imagined.

Plot Rules Skeleton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm
ℜ u l e s of the ℙ a c k

☽▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☾

At least post once or twice a week. We all get busy, but I'm sure you can manage just a post a week. c: Point is, just post whenever you can.

Romance, action, angst, sarcasm, and drama are all expected. Go nuts.

Since romance is expected, so is everything that comes with it. I'm okay with timeskips or going to PMs should the need arise. Whichever you prefer.

Two paragraphs per post at the very least. If you can write more, go for it! The more literate the better.

No Godmodding.

Pretty post layouts aren't necessary, but are very welcomed.

If you ever want to incorporate a sub-plot into the main one, just message me so we can plot it out. c:

Plot Rules Skeleton

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:23 pm
ℙrofile Śkeleton

☽▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☾

[size=20][color=black]▇▇[/color][color=silver]▇▇▇[/color][color=crimson]▇▇ ►►►[/color] (Insert a title for your character here)[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]N a m e:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=crimson][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]A g e:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=silver][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]G e n d e r:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=crimson][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]P e r s o n a l i t y:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=silver][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]B i o g r a p h y:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=crimson][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]T a l e n t s / A b i l i t i e s:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=silver][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]M i s c e l l a n e o u s:[/b][/size][/color] [size=13][color=crimson][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=15][b]A p p e a r a n c e:[/b][/color][/size]
[align=center](I'd prefer a real person, please.)[/align]

Plot Rules Skeleton

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas